Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-03-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like alot of teams will want to go after Champ but you guys make alot of sense if you could land him, even though he's not the same he's played damn good this year without a pass rush to speak of.

Another name I'd keep in mind at CB is Chykie Brown from Texas, I say that because I've seen a few mocks with 1 of the other 2 Texas CB's and while all 3 are great prospects Chykie Brown is gonna provide the best value.

I think he'll go the latest, somewhere in the 3rd or 4th round. The other guys deserve to go higher right now and if your gonna take one early they are a better bet, Aaron Williams being the obvious choice if you go CB in rd 1. Chykie is my personal favorite though and I think he'll be the best pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think champ is going to be a reach for us. He is looking to go to a top 5 team most likely. A younger guy like joseph is probably a better bet for us as he is not as desperate for a winning team right away our young roster and our good dline could provide enough interest for him
Old 01-03-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmb1114 View Post
OFFENSE (25)
QB - Matt Stafford, Shaun Hill, Ricky Stanzi
RB - Jahvid Best, Michael Bush, Maurice Morris
FB - Jerome Felton
WR - Calvin Johnson, Nate Burleson, Terrence Tolliver, Stefan Logan, Tim Toone
TE - Brandon Pettigrew, Tony Scheffler, Will Heller
LT - Jeff Backus, Tony Ugoh
LG - Rob Sims, Lee Ziemba
C - Dominic Raiola, Dylan Gandy
RG - Logan Mankins, Stephen Peterman
RT - Gosder Cherilus, Corey Hillard, Jason Fox
---
DEFENSE (23)
LE - Adrian Clayborn, Cliff Avril, Lawrence Jackson
LDT - N’Damakung Suh, Sammie Hill
RDT - Corey Williams, Andre Fluellen
RE - Kyle Vandenbosch, Willie Young
LOLB - Greg Jones, Bobby Carpenter
MLB - DeAndre Levy
ROLB - Tamba Hali, Ashlee Palmer
CB - Jonathan Joseph/Carlos Rogers, Chris Houston
CB - Curtis Brown, Alphonso Smith, Tye Hill
SS - Amari Spievey, Johnny Brown
FS - Louis Delmas, Randy Phillips
---
SPECIAL TEAMS (3)
K - Jason Hanson/Dave Rayner
P - Nick Harris
LS - Don Mulbach
KR - Stefan Logan
---
SIGN in UFA
RB Michael Bush (OAK)
We need a pound up the middle back and Bush would be an ideal fit for us.

OG Logan Mankins (NE)
A solid guard, and would be our premier signee, would help out Stafford, and the run game

CB Jonathan Joseph (CIN)/Carlos Rogers (WSH) (one of them)
Ideally I like Joseph over Rogers, but I bet Joseph resigns in Cincy, leaving us Carlos Rogers, not really a ball hawk but has good hands.

LB Tamba Hali (KC)
Gunther knows Tamba and would be a good fit for the defense, he can be another weapon on the pass rush.

DRAFT
1 (13) DE Adrian Clayborn - Iowa
2 (45) OLB Greg Jones - Michigan State
3 (77) CB Curtis Brown - Texas
4 (109) WR Terrence Toliver - LSU
5 (141) OG Lee Ziemba - Auburn
6 (167) SS Johnny Brown - Ole Miss
7 (202) QB Ricky Stanzi - Iowa

CUT/LET GO
Drew Stanton. Kevin Smith, Aaron Brown, Bryant Johnson, Brian Clark, Jared DeVries, C.C. Brown, Nathan Vasher, Turk McBride, Julian Peterson, Vinny Ciurciu, Caleb Campbell
This is a pretty solid off-season. We could probably get only 1 or 2 of those free agents but I like all four. Bush and Best would be so sick. I've been working a little bit on a big board and Clayborn is a guy that I keep coming back to but I would probably only draft him if Avril moves on. I'm high on all of the Texas corners and Longhorns provided some good insight on that above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I feel like alot of teams will want to go after Champ but you guys make alot of sense if you could land him, even though he's not the same he's played damn good this year without a pass rush to speak of.

Another name I'd keep in mind at CB is Chykie Brown from Texas, I say that because I've seen a few mocks with 1 of the other 2 Texas CB's and while all 3 are great prospects Chykie Brown is gonna provide the best value.

I think he'll go the latest, somewhere in the 3rd or 4th round. The other guys deserve to go higher right now and if your gonna take one early they are a better bet, Aaron Williams being the obvious choice if you go CB in rd 1. Chykie is my personal favorite though and I think he'll be the best pro.
I'd love Chykie in the 3rd or 4th. My ideal scenario is to sign a top FA corner and draft a guy like Chykie later on.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Scotty D : 01-03-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
nmb1114
Rookie

nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Tamba Hali is not going to play strong side in a ******* 4-3.
Well looking at the LB core out there, and the guys who we could get and Tamba was the guy who I thought Gunther could bring in, wasn't looking at schemes so much tho.
nmb1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
nmb1114
Rookie

nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nmb1114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
This is a pretty solid off-season. We could probably get only 1 or 2 of those free agents but I like all four. Bush and Best would be so sick. I've been working a little bit on a big board and Clayborn is a guy that I keep coming back to but I would probably only draft him if Avril moves on. I'm high on all of the Texas corners and Longhorns provided some good insight on that above.

I'd love Chykie in the 3rd or 4th. My ideal scenario is to sign a top FA corner and draft a guy like Chykie later on.
I have a feeling Bush would resign with Oakland but if we could get him I'd be all for that, we need a that big smashing running between the tackles, and use Best as a home run type of threat.

Mankins would probably out of reach for us, and we probably going to be looking at another piece via trade most likely.

I like Clayborn alot and he would be another solid piece on that D-Line, I saw a draft today on CBS and it had us taking Prince and I'd be all for that, but to me if we cant get Prince, or PP7, we have to go D-Line again, keep building that up, in turn that will make our defense better, and go LB, and CB in the two rounds after.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up for Jonathan Joseph. He came out and said he'd sign the Franchise Tag on the first day, so it's just a matter of Cincy wanting to pay him. He'd probably be at the top of my wish list though.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmb1114 View Post
I have a feeling Bush would resign with Oakland but if we could get him I'd be all for that, we need a that big smashing running between the tackles, and use Best as a home run type of threat.

Mankins would probably out of reach for us, and we probably going to be looking at another piece via trade most likely.

I like Clayborn alot and he would be another solid piece on that D-Line, I saw a draft today on CBS and it had us taking Prince and I'd be all for that, but to me if we cant get Prince, or PP7, we have to go D-Line again, keep building that up, in turn that will make our defense better, and go LB, and CB in the two rounds after.
the question tho is how much of an upgrade does clayborne give us? i like him a lot as well but where does he go? Avril provided great pressure and accounted for 8.5 sacks (23rd in the league), Lawrence Jackson had 6 sacks not even starting, mcbride had 5, and KVB had 4.

DE is so far from a need IMO youd only look to add to that group if you let one of those guys walk (more so avril or KVB). I think taking a OLB or CB makes your defense significantly better than clayborne and while agree that he will probably be BPA for us, need may have to trump it
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
nmb1114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
the question tho is how much of an upgrade does clayborne give us? i like him a lot as well but where does he go? Avril provided great pressure and accounted for 8.5 sacks (23rd in the league), Lawrence Jackson had 6 sacks not even starting, mcbride had 5, and KVB had 4.

DE is so far from a need IMO youd only look to add to that group if you let one of those guys walk (more so avril or KVB). I think taking a OLB or CB makes your defense significantly better than clayborne and while agree that he will probably be BPA for us, need may have to trump it
Well KVB is 32, and dont forget were heading towards a 18 game schedule meaning more injuries, and another linemen will give us another starting calibre lineman in case of an injury. Also Clayborn will make the whole D-Line fresher

Now I agree if Prince falls then yeah of course I say take em, or maybe Janoris Jenkins. If those two, or potential three aren't there I have a hard time saying the value of Aaron Williams, Brandon Harris, or any other top corner in this draft would be worth the 13th pick since there is depth in corner this year, so you could go BPA, and still nab a good corner in round two or three.

Ayers is a possibility, but coming into this season Clayborn was going to be a top ten, or even top five pick in some mocks, he didn't have any help from Iowa's defense but you saw his game pick up in the last few games.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
nmb1114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'm not gonna get my hopes up for Jonathan Joseph. He came out and said he'd sign the Franchise Tag on the first day, so it's just a matter of Cincy wanting to pay him. He'd probably be at the top of my wish list though.
Yeah that's why I put Carlos Rogers up there as well, not elite, but would be an upgrade
Old 01-04-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2011/01/labor_dispute_keeps_several_de.html?utm_source=fee dburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+detro it-lions+%28Detroit+Lions+-+MLive.com%29
Quote:
Two years ago, a player was an unrestricted free agent after four years. Last year, that changed and a player wasn't a free agent until after this sixth year in the league. What's it going to be this year? Who knows?

Restricted or exclusive rights -- RB Kevin Smith, DT Andre Fluellen, DE Cliff Avril, FB Jerome Felton, T Corey Hilliard

Four year veterans -- CB Chris Houston, QB Drew Stanton, DE Turk McBride, K Dave Rayner, S John Wendling, CB Brandon McDonald, WR Brian Clark, CB Tye Hill

Five year veterans -- LB Bobby Carpenter, G Dylan Gandy

Six-year veterans (and beyond) -- Safety C.C. Brown, CB Eric King, CB Nathan Vasher, LB Vinny Ciurciu, LB Landon Johnson
Who do we bring back? My choices are in bold.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-04-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much same. I like what vasher has brought to us this year. Plus, he can play a little safety in a pinch. Hopefully that means we can more easily dump cc brown.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
styles44
Rookie

styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.styles44 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Restricted or exclusive rights -- RB Kevin Smith, DT Andre Fluellen, DE Cliff Avril, FB Jerome Felton, T Corey Hilliard

Four year veterans -- CB Chris Houston, QB Drew Stanton, DE Turk McBride, K Dave Rayner, S John Wendling, CB Brandon McDonald, WR Brian Clark, CB Tye Hill

Five year veterans -- LB Bobby Carpenter, G Dylan Gandy

Six-year veterans (and beyond) -- Safety C.C. Brown, CB Eric King, CB Nathan Vasher, LB Vinny Ciurciu, LB Landon Johnson

Who do we bring back? My choices are in bold.
I'd have to include smith and mcdonald in my list. We owe Smith another chance, the dude tried to come back six months after a major knee injury, he obviously has a lot of heart and passion for the game, you want to keep those players around. As for mcdonald I just liked enough of what I saw in him when he played to see him fight for a spot in camp.
styles44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree Adrian Clayborn would not be a good pick for the Lions. We arn't in the position anymore where we have to draft BA player. We've got quite a few pieces in place on this team. KVB is getting older, but judging from what I saw from him this year, he's got 2-3 good years left in him. Avril took a big step forward this year. Jackson and McBride provided excellent depth, plus we have a project DE who the coaching staff seems to like in Willie Young. I would so much rather maybe reach a little on a Janoris Jenkins or Akeem Ayers than take Clayborn. I like Clayborn, but I'm not so sure he'll be an elite DE in the NFL anyway. I think his best fit will be as a 3-4 DE.
cotts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

I think clayborne will be a very good player i just simply think we need to address other issues this year. yes KVB is old but even without him our line did very well. DE should be a position that we address in a year or so. Fix our gapping holes at CB and LB and then go back to address positions where our current starters are getting old.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

http://twitter.com/TomKowalski36/sta...80186378379265

Julian Peterson will be released after the Super Bowl

Lions signed WRs Tim Toone and Michael Moore, RB Ian Johnson, TE Joe Jon Finley, DT Rob Callaway, and C Dan Gerberry to reserve/future contracts

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crap, it looks like Suh will have surgery in the offseason. I hope it isn't anything too serious.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...ng_suh_to.html
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver & Blue View Post
Crap, it looks like Suh will have surgery in the offseason. I hope it isn't anything too serious.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...ng_suh_to.html
Suh's surgery shouldn't be anything serious since I'm pretty sure he injured it against Chicago week 13 and played through it (I think its his right shoulder but I'm not entirely sure).
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was probably infected with the plague by touching cutler. or an nfl referee conspiracy.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-08-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

http://oplions.blogspot.com/2011/01/...o-re-sign.html

Basically says we definitely want Chris Houston back

http://oplions.blogspot.com/2011/01/...e-remains.html

does not sound good at all for Follett.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-09-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bigredballer
Rookie

bigredballer is a cocksman.bigredballer is a cocksman.bigredballer is a cocksman.
Default What about Nnamdi?

Would he be worth looking into? Contract voided...

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cb...75988/26938440
bigredballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredballer View Post
Would he be worth looking into? Contract voided...

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cb...75988/26938440
Only if we wanted to make the playoffs and be awesome.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
Only if we wanted to make the playoffs and be awesome.
Exactly what I thought. Exacty what we need.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to offer an entire city to Nnamdi, along with a big ass contract. I'm thinking we could give him Kalamazoo. Rename it Asomughazoo perhaps.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I don't think he'd want it. Frankenmuth... Frankenmugha?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-10-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
oldschool21
Rookie

oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.

Getting Nnamdi would be sweet. I like that Frankenmugha, that has a good ring to it.
oldschool21 is offline   Reply With Quote