Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2006, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Alternating between the 631 and 814.
Posts: 1,384
Reputation: 331
Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

That's it, FDK i am going to destroy your ass...in fantasy World Cup.
__________________


Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,513
Reputation: 444
FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789
That's it, FDK i am going to destroy your ass...in fantasy World Cup.
u know thats just something i didn't need to know about u, i'm telling Jen
__________________

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10



You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case.
yes i can...and i will continue to do so. you are a homer because you have an EXTREMELY inflated opinion of a player on your team. and the fact that you are willing to fight it out with the entire board after getting kicked around like a soccer ball just makes you a bigger homer.

just accept it...its not like we're calling you a baby raper or something.
Then your definition of a homer is as correct as me calling you a Brewers homer because you think Hardy is good.

Get over it, you are wrong about your homer talk, but we all know you won't admit it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Alternating between the 631 and 814.
Posts: 1,384
Reputation: 331
Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

I concede defeat.

Quoting that kid from The Sandlot 2 (the worst movie ever made) "a good soldier knows when it is time to surrender"
__________________


Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,513
Reputation: 444
FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789
I concede defeat.

Quoting that kid from The Sandlot 2 (the worst movie ever made) "a good soldier knows when it is time to surrender"
WOW :shock:
__________________

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,513
Reputation: 444
FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
__________________

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:50 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Eugene
Posts: 6,835
Reputation: 10364
duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
Yeah, I'm not lettin her out till she has her proper fill. I'll let you know when.
__________________
duckseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Nerv
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
Id much rather bs about sports and other random crap on the internet then listen to a chick on the phone, yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,513
Reputation: 444
FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
innuendo over ur head a lil elway?
__________________

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
It's really hard to stay away from being a homer.
I'm not even sure it's possible to keep from it, while still being a huge fan of your team(s).
It is probably because you have seen your fav team play the most, and therefore exceed your thought on how good a player is
Or you know more about how young players play and thus rate them higher the masses because you know more about them.

Now Outside of the Osi debate number 10 doesn't have many homer qualities. if it's close he'll side with the giant but so does everyone. Now You know this means something because me and him have serious beef, atleast he thinks we do, so yeah.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:54 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,513
Reputation: 444
FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
Id much rather bs about sports and other random crap on the internet then listen to a chick on the phone, yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.
exactly....plus instead of making pissy comments to her and getting my ass dumped i can make them to people i don't know and incite awesome fights
__________________

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:54 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
innuendo over ur head a lil elway?
yup
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,513
Reputation: 444
FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
innuendo over ur head a lil elway?
yup
i'll tell u when ur older
__________________

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
Id much rather bs about sports and other random crap on the internet then listen to a chick on the phone, yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.
exactly....plus instead of making pissy comments to her and getting my ass dumped i can make them to people i don't know and incite awesome fights
ya cuz when im bored i say stupid ****,and thats stuff girls dont understand and take it personally,..and what pisses me of is that they cant
comprehend the thought of a joke
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Green Bay
Posts: 6,859
Reputation: 96489
drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10



You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case.
yes i can...and i will continue to do so. you are a homer because you have an EXTREMELY inflated opinion of a player on your team. and the fact that you are willing to fight it out with the entire board after getting kicked around like a soccer ball just makes you a bigger homer.

just accept it...its not like we're calling you a baby raper or something.
Then your definition of a homer is as correct as me calling you a Brewers homer because you think Hardy is good.

Get over it, you are wrong about your homer talk, but we all know you won't admit it.
ok, man, you're right, and the rest of this forum and the rest of the football watching world is wrong.

i think you're a homer and there is nothing you can say to change my mind. so, just keep saying i'm wrong, and keep saying my arguments are useless, whatever makes you feel good. 8)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
It's really hard to stay away from being a homer.
I'm not even sure it's possible to keep from it, while still being a huge fan of your team(s).
It is probably because you have seen your fav team play the most, and therefore exceed your thought on how good a player is
Or you know more about how young players play and thus rate them higher the masses because you know more about them.

Now Outside of the Osi debate number 10 doesn't have many homer qualities. if it's close he'll side with the giant but so does everyone. Now You know this means something because me and him have serious beef, atleast he thinks we do, so yeah.
Thatta boy....the CGF-10 relationship is back on it's way up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 11,267
Reputation: 1269
Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10



You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case.
yes i can...and i will continue to do so. you are a homer because you have an EXTREMELY inflated opinion of a player on your team. and the fact that you are willing to fight it out with the entire board after getting kicked around like a soccer ball just makes you a bigger homer.

just accept it...its not like we're calling you a baby raper or something.
Then your definition of a homer is as correct as me calling you a Brewers homer because you think Hardy is good.

Get over it, you are wrong about your homer talk, but we all know you won't admit it.
ok, man, you're right, and the rest of this forum and the rest of the football watching world is wrong.

i think you're a homer and there is nothing you can say to change my mind. so, just keep saying i'm wrong, and keep saying my arguments are useless, whatever makes you feel good. 8)
Alright, even if I turn out to be wrong about Osi, I'm still not a homer. Why? Because I would come on here and admit that I was wrong. A homer (Balaskonis) would come on and continue to call Osi better.

The rest of the forum? There are some people defending me and sayin I am not a homer. So now you have gone down the pasth of exaggeration...a common sign of defeat.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Not rocking the Barry Bonds asterisk
Posts: 8,615
Reputation: 449
elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
innuendo over ur head a lil elway?
yup
i'll tell u when ur older

too bad this forum cant show sacrcasm
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,513
Reputation: 444
FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though
so can i but my girlfriend can't get out so i'm stuck here talking to u guys
u have a phone...
innuendo over ur head a lil elway?
yup
i'll tell u when ur older

too bad this forum cant show sacrcasm
i tried with the face but it is difficult
__________________

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
It's really hard to stay away from being a homer.
I'm not even sure it's possible to keep from it, while still being a huge fan of your team(s).
It is probably because you have seen your fav team play the most, and therefore exceed your thought on how good a player is
Or you know more about how young players play and thus rate them higher the masses because you know more about them.

Now Outside of the Osi debate number 10 doesn't have many homer qualities. if it's close he'll side with the giant but so does everyone. Now You know this means something because me and him have serious beef, atleast he thinks we do, so yeah.
Thatta boy....the CGF-10 relationship is back on it's way up.
Don't make me rape you again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Green Bay
Posts: 6,859
Reputation: 96489
drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10



You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case.
yes i can...and i will continue to do so. you are a homer because you have an EXTREMELY inflated opinion of a player on your team. and the fact that you are willing to fight it out with the entire board after getting kicked around like a soccer ball just makes you a bigger homer.

just accept it...its not like we're calling you a baby raper or something.
Then your definition of a homer is as correct as me calling you a Brewers homer because you think Hardy is good.

Get over it, you are wrong about your homer talk, but we all know you won't admit it.
ok, man, you're right, and the rest of this forum and the rest of the football watching world is wrong.

i think you're a homer and there is nothing you can say to change my mind. so, just keep saying i'm wrong, and keep saying my arguments are useless, whatever makes you feel good. 8)
Alright, even if I turn out to be wrong about Osi, I'm still not a homer. Why? Because I would come on here and admit that I was wrong. A homer (Balaskonis) would come on and continue to call Osi better.

The rest of the forum? There are some people defending me and sayin I am not a homer. So now you have gone down the pasth of exaggeration...a common sign of defeat.
so, you're not a homer because you sometimes criticize your team and if your butt boy has a bad year, you'll aknowledge it? left yourself quite a bit of wiggle room there, eh?

and, yeah, i'll aknowledge that there are a VERY FEW people defending you if you aknowledge that the vast majority of this thread has been people calling you a homer and you arguing and immediately claiming victory (which was pretty pathetic by the way)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

See number 10 is a little bit of a homer but with guess like Balaskonis it is insignificant.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:16 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Green Bay
Posts: 6,859
Reputation: 96489
drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
See number 10 is a little bit of a homer but with guess like Balaskonis it is insignificant.
i'm not gonna lie, i have no ******* clue who that balaskonis dude is.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.