Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malcolm played good on Special Teams and when he played CB he was too aggressive at times. But he wasn't a disappointment for the most part.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
I don't know how Jason Smith is a disappointment. Sure, it would have been great to see more of him, but you don't mess with head injuries, and while he was in the game he was an absolute animal, one of the most fun lineman to watch that I've ever noticed/seen. His intensity and physical play are incredible. The dude is going to be a complete stud.
I put Jason Smith on my list because it is very disappointing that he is already having to deal with a serious case of post-concussion syndrome. This isn't something that will become LESS of an issue as his career continues. VERY disappointing.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I dont get how DHB was a disappointment. We all knew he wasnt going to come in and put up regular rookie WR's numbers. He is a project that you cant really grade until a few years down the road and has a real QB.
DHB was on my list because I am disappointed that Louis Murphy outperformed him so soundly. They both had the same offensive system and QBs to deal with and Murphy didn't have any more experience in a route tree at Florida than DHB had in Maryland. It definitely didn't help that on the few occasions that DHB had to make an impact he would have drops. Disappointing.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this, a hundred times this. though it's probably not entirely ayers fault that xanders had no idea who he was or what position he actually played.

knowshon moreno is the worst running back i've seen play in denver in nearly two decades. i'm utterly disgusted that anyone ever thought he was worth a top 15 pick.

and honestly, alphonso smith makes moreno look like a lock for the hall of fame. i can't remember the last time i saw a guy who had less of a clue how to play cornerback.
I remember throwing up in my mouth a little when a Broncos fan was bragging about that draft haul compared to Cutler.

I was like "holy crap, you guys managed to use three first round picks and still got no one I gave a first round grade."

Before the draft, I expected the Broncos to get Sanchez, Maualuga, and Delmas or something like that.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon guys Knowshon must have nudie photos of njx or something because he was not terrible.Jeez just because he didn't light the world on fire doesn't make him a bust. He was average. D-will, Thomas Jones, and Cedric Benson didn't light the world on fire either their first few years in the NFL. Chris Johnson didn't break a whole hell of alot of tackles either his rookie year but nobody can get him on the ground now. Not to mention the Broncos run blocking was garbage in the games I saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 01-10-2010 at 11:03 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Seanhawk
Rookie

Seanhawk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Seanhawk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Tyson Jackson we should have never selected.he was a massive dissappointment.should have nabbed Curry
I wish you would have.
Seanhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanhawk View Post
I wish you would have.
Yea me too............................
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Moreno fumble in 4 straight games?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Classic njx right there. I am terrified whenever he replies to my post, then I use my jiu-jitsu skills and get out of it relatively unscathed.

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moreno is just afraid of contact. That's why he doesn't break tackles.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never liked Moreno, so I am not disappointed. Aaron Curry on the other hand...

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Maybin barely saw the field with Schobel having a great bounce back year. We pretty much just rolled Schobel, Kelsay, with Denney coming in on either side. So still no impact from Chris Ellis or Maybin.

He made some tackles down the field a little more, didn't do much as a pass rusher. Had some lapses lining up, but I think Bills fans remember that instance more than they should. I didn't expect much from him this year, but I still hate the pick. Schobel talking about retirement has me ******** my pants.
Why did the Bills draft him when Orakpo was on the board? Maybin will not work in the 4-3.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pretty much agree completely with everything in NJX's post.

I hated the pick when it first happened, but slowly talked myself into being okay with it, simply on the basis that it would be nice to finally have some stability at the position after going through like 17 different starters since Terrel Davis knee was destroyed. Then the season started and he sucked, and I can now only hope he somehow miraculously gains some talent and vision during the offseason.

Man, blowing three first round picks in one draft is damn depressing.
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:04 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to tell with Curry. He played good sometimes, then he'd dissapear for 4 games. Kinda like the rest of the team. He wasn't the immediate impact that most people thought he'd be but I think he will have a good career.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Hard to tell with Curry. He played good sometimes, then he'd dissapear for 4 games. Kinda like the rest of the team. He wasn't the immediate impact that most people thought he'd be but I think he will have a good career.
Despite my recurring pessimism toward him, I also believe Curry will be a fine player, maybe even (hopefully) a perennial All-Pro. However, the worst part about that pick is playing the Chargers this week. Or preparing in Week 8 to be a productive #1 WR for an Alex Smith-led passing attack and stepping in without missing a beat.

Either was a better selection than yet another uber-talented 4-3 OLB.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:13 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Despite my recurring pessimism toward him, I also believe Curry will be a fine player, maybe even (hopefully) a perennial All-Pro. However, the worst part about that pick is playing the Chargers this week. Or preparing in Week 8 to be a productive #1 WR for an Alex Smith-led passing attack and stepping in without missing a beat.

Either was a better selection than yet another uber-talented 4-3 OLB.
Curry...I almost feel like the pick was made to complete the set, with Leroy Hill and Lofa Tatupu. With such a blue chip prospect at the third spot, as well as resigning Hill, Seattle basically made the statement that they were committed to having the best LB corps in the NFL. That's an intriguing concept, potentially very strong and definitely a scheme worth planning a defense around. There's a million arguments against it but you can't say it's a complete invalid thought. However, all of these guys probably could have produced a lot more this year, so it looks like a pretty terrible pick.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Sanchez is 21 years old. He's smart, athletic, and has a great arm.

He just went 12-15 in a playoff game against a very good defense.

He is 10-7 in his career.

There is no reason to think anything other than he's going to be a very good NFL QB.

As a Seahawks fan, I'm disgusted that they passed on this kid for a 4-3 OLB.
I know what you mean, I'm disgusted that Mangini traded the pick to the Jets when we could have had one of the better QB's to come along in awhile.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For how much we used him this year, Pat White has to be considered a HUGE disappointment. He was supposed to be instrumental in the wildcat this year, but he looked to timid in the few times he was used. Then once Ronnie went down, we pretty much scrapped the formation alltogether.

And BTW, for anyone counting the DHB pick, we just simply don't count the Raider's picks anymore. That like cheating because we all expect them to fail anyway. Let's be honest, NO ONE saw that pick working out at all anyway.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My biggest disappointment of the year was passing on Orakpo for Moreno. I think that was the loudest I ever yelled an expletive. I didn't think there was any chance that he could fall to the Broncos, nor did I think Moreno would even be in play.

Robert Ayers is someone I still expect things from. I didn't see enough of him this year to declare him terrible, but I can definately say that about Alphonso smith. We actually brought in freakin Ty Law to play nickel corner. Smith is also a terrible kick returner, contributing very little to the team at all.

Richard Quinn ( I think that was his name) was a terrible waste of a pick. The pick we traded ended up being Mike Wallace. That would've been nice.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I know what you mean, I'm disgusted that Mangini traded the pick to the Jets when we could have had one of the better QB's to come along in awhile.
I'm a Seahawks fan who lives in NY. It is disheartening. The NY media makes him seem even WORSE than he really is and no one even notices that he's so freaking raw.

When the game (inevitably) slows down for him, he's going to be one heck of a player.

At least CLE, KC, and STL weren't rumored to covet him. Leading up to the draft last year there was a huge smokescreen (for what stupid reason- I don't know, ask Tim Ruskell) that the Hawks would take Sanchez at 4.

It's just bad decisions. Like Darko over Melo. One of those things that will just haunt you for years and years and years.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:49 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Moreno in college and refuse to give up on him. haha. Plus I traded for him about mid year and kept him in fantasy. :D I really do believe he'll be alright, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:13 AM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Curry...I almost feel like the pick was made to complete the set, with Leroy Hill and Lofa Tatupu. With such a blue chip prospect at the third spot, as well as resigning Hill, Seattle basically made the statement that they were committed to having the best LB corps in the NFL. That's an intriguing concept, potentially very strong and definitely a scheme worth planning a defense around. There's a million arguments against it but you can't say it's a complete invalid thought. However, all of these guys probably could have produced a lot more this year, so it looks like a pretty terrible pick.
The problem with this though is that they traded a pro bowl line backer (Julian Peterson) before the draft to essentially make room for Curry. They already had the set. As a Cards fan I was pretty happy with the pick of Curry over Monroe, Sanchez or Crabtree.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:47 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I'm not. Sanchez and his colored arm bands play on a team with the best rushing offense and best rushing defense in the league and it's still no guarantee he's going to be a great QB in this league.

And are you serious that Sanchez is one of the better QB's to come along in awhile? Not for me.

The Browns had... nothing whatsoever, so picking a QB high would only have ended in disaster. Instead, the Browns ended up with a center who is already top 5 at his position along with a number of other prospects and players.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:07 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the telling stat on Moreno is 3.8 ypc, while Buckhalter was 5.2 ypc. All I know is that whenever Correll was in the game the Broncos run game was so much more efficient. And while Buckhalter has always been a great backup and situational starter he's not exactly Chris Johnson here.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I think the telling stat on Moreno is 3.8 ypc, while Buckhalter was 5.2 ypc. All I know is that whenever Correll was in the game the Broncos run game was so much more efficient. And while Buckhalter has always been a great backup and situational starter he's not exactly Chris Johnson here.
Moreno is an indecisive runner who cannot break tackles very well and lacks true speed. He will improve, but that skill set doesn't exactly warrant first round consideration. I am not surprised at all by his rookie performance; this is who I thought he would be (for the first few years anyways). It always baffled me when he would be rated above Beanie because it really was quite obvious on tape who the more expolsive and natural runner of the two was. At least there were some who acknowledged Beanie's durability as a significant reason for that, because otherwise I just wasn't seeing it.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote