Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 01-22-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Honestly, I doubt the CBA gets renewed so we should be able to put a 1st/3rd tender on Penn, keep him for at least one more year and see what happens with him next season.
Clearly the solution to our problems is to put a 1st/3rd round tender on Penn and work the phones with the Rams to convince them that Penn is the second coming of Jesus. :D

I mean... It could work! He's a versatile player! He's got a reception and that ball wasn't even thrown to him in the first place!
Old 01-22-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
TornadoRex
Rookie

TornadoRex smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Clearly the solution to our problems is to put a 1st/3rd round tender on Penn and work the phones with the Rams to convince them that Penn is the second coming of Jesus. :D

I mean... It could work! He's a versatile player! He's got a reception and that ball wasn't even thrown to him in the first place!
For a super fat guy, he looked fantastic running that ball. Much better than Michael Clayton.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
TornadoRex
Rookie

TornadoRex smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini View Post

Thread.
Thanks for the picture of the skinny wide receiver. Any substance to go along with it?
Old 01-23-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoRex View Post
For a super fat guy, he looked fantastic running that ball. Much better than Michael Clayton.
You have a much better memory than me. I can't remember the last time Michael Clayton ran with the ball. :p
Old 01-23-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
guys guys

if we took berry could we put him at cb. i've heard he projects well to both positions
You don't draft a guy #3 overall to project him to another position he doesn't play. The sad thing here is that Barry doesn't even have good size as a CB.

My honest feeling is Berry will be closer to 5'9 1/2" 185 lbs when he is measured at the combine than his listed 5'11 203.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote