Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
One guy also started in all of his games this year(Sanchez did miss the TB game) and despite the lack of college starts in comparison to Stafford, had the better QB rating.

Winning does also matter in these lists, whether that is fair to Stafford or not.
Missing one game doesn't matter. Also who would you attribute the better QB rating to Sanchez or his team? I'm saying Sanchez was not the best Rookie QB this year and thus shouldn't be considered in the All Rookie team.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This whole list should be discredited for the amount of disrespect they have shown. I mean, sure, some times a player gets snubbed, but there is usually a reason for that (even if it is wrong).

I mean we can sit here and talk about the HB position and Shonn Greene all day and that may or not may be legit, but in the end we're still completely ignoring the most important position in all of football and a massive snub.

Come on, Kevin Huber is probably the greatest Punter to ever live, and yet McAfre gets in over him? This is an outrage and I for one don't even consider this list valid due to their atrocious mistake.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Mack get the recognition. The guy is a monster
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ladarius Webb should of made it for CBs. He played extremely well for a rookie this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez deserved it without a doubt. His and Stafford's numbers are pretty much identical and Sanchez is still playing and Stafford isn't. I don't see an argument for Stafford at all.

Long run I think Stafford is going to be much better than Sanchez but how can you even argue that he had a better year?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post

Again, how has he outperformed Nicks?
13 more catches, 1 more TD, No fumbles. And basically because Sporting News said so and they made the team.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Who else is gonna end up here? Stafford didn't play all of his games and in the games he did, he was very inconsistent and threw up his fair share of picks too.

And Freeman just looked awful at times. Really there was no other way to go, Sanchez gets the spot by fault.
Josh Freeman had just as many awful moments as Sanchez and Stafford did. They all had a few terrible individual performances. Like the other two however Freeman also had some really good performances which make me think he can be the guy in Tampa for a while to come.

If he'd started the whole season he may very well have been in this discussion.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what a pathetic year for running backs.
Why is Shonn Greene so slow?
Old 01-14-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty solid list, in my opinion.

I mean, GERALD MCRATH GOT ROBBED!!!1!

Just kidding. That's a sick LB group. Titans rookie class was meant more for the future and not immediate impact, so no gripes here.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Josh Freeman had just as many awful moments as Sanchez and Stafford did. They all had a few terrible individual performances. Like the other two however Freeman also had some really good performances which make me think he can be the guy in Tampa for a while to come.

If he'd started the whole season he may very well have been in this discussion.
I like Freeman alot I hope he does real well. That said, he did have that stretch of 9 straight picks. I'm not saying Sanchez was some kind of stud, or that Stafford was so much better. But Sanchez is still playing, and Stafford had that crazy game that ended with maybe the most dramatic and exciting finish in the NFL this year. I know that one performance against one bad team doesn't say much, but in a year where qbs really didn't do anything to separate themselves statistically (outside of playing more games) I think it's enough.

I agree with your point, I think there would be more to say for both qbs, Stafford and Freeman, had they played more. That said, Sanchez did play more. He threw his 20 picks. He did it in 15 games. I don't know exactly how many Freeman would have had, had he started from the beginning.. but it might have hit 30. At that point 20 doesn't sound so bad.

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
I like Freeman alot I hope he does real well. That said, he did have that stretch of 9 straight picks. I'm not saying Sanchez was some kind of stud, or that Stafford was so much better. But Sanchez is still playing, and Stafford had that crazy game that ended with maybe the most dramatic and exciting finish in the NFL this year. I know that one performance against one bad team doesn't say much, but in a year where qbs really didn't do anything to separate themselves statistically (outside of playing more games) I think it's enough.

I agree with your point, I think there would be more to say for both qbs, Stafford and Freeman, had they played more. That said, Sanchez did play more. He threw his 20 picks. He did it in 15 games. I don't know exactly how many Freeman would have had, had he started from the beginning.. but it might have hit 30. At that point 20 doesn't sound so bad.
I'm not saying at all that Freeman should have won. He didn't have the playing time to be even considered. That said, had he played all season and improved as the season went on he may well could have been.

All three rookie QB's had very similar stats and as far as I am concerned, I wouldn't have cared which one from Stafford or Sanchez made it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised Derek Cox didn't get one of the corner spots.

Those two safeties are ridiculous, Delmas and Byrd.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After being one of the biggest Delmas d*ck riders pre draft and saying he deserved to go even top 15 possibly, I am so glad he has turned out to be such a monster. The only question on him IMO was his size but he has proven that it has been far from a deterrent. I guess the only thing that could hold him back is injuries due to his hitting style and size ala Bob Sanders but lets hope not.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Vontae Davis sucked this year?
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sebastian Vollmer was the best tackle out of this draft. Playing time might have hurt him making this list, but he's played both sides extremely well. He couldn't get playing time because the Patriots couldn't see how s***ty Nick Kaczur is.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think collie deserves it over nicks, but if nicks had been given the opportunity to start earlier and didnt accumulate pointless stats after the game was over, he most likely wouldve gotten in

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just gonna throw another HOMER into the mix...wheres the love for MIKE WALLACE (caps due to beastlyness)?!

STATS: 39 catches, 756 yds, 19.4 avg, 6 TD's, 14 catches 20+ yds, 6 catches 40+ yds, 71.8 1st down average.

His reception average was the best in the league. And all those stats ar from a 3rd reciever, with another two 1,000 yard recievers on the team. Theres not only just stats...no one could cover him, for he is god.

On a side note...Hakeem Nicks could also be in there, he was pretty beast.

On another side note...Ladarious Webb should definately in there, he completely beasted every time i saw him.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Orakpo a DE mostly?

But anyway, yeah, crazy LB class. Not saying Deandre Levy deserved to get in ahead of any of those guys, but I gotta make sure his name gets at least mentioned here. That guy is a hitting fool. Watch out for him in a starting role for the Lions next year, don't know which LB position, but I bet he will be good whichever one it is.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what a pathetic year for running backs.
Beat me to it. It's a sad day when Knowshon Moreno is in the top 2. The other rookie RBs should become samurai and skewer themselves already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Just gonna throw another HOMER into the mix...wheres the love for MIKE WALLACE (caps due to beastlyness)?!

STATS: 39 catches, 756 yds, 19.4 avg, 6 TD's, 14 catches 20+ yds, 6 catches 40+ yds, 71.8 1st down average.

His reception average was the best in the league. And all those stats ar from a 3rd reciever, with another two 1,000 yard recievers on the team. Theres not only just stats...no one could cover him, for he is god.

On a side note...Hakeem Nicks could also be in there, he was pretty beast.

On another side note...Ladarious Webb should definately in there, he completely beasted every time i saw him.
**** Mike Wallace.

That being said, he did have an impressive year for a rookie but he seriously lacked in catches compared to everyone else. Collie is also a third, maybe fourth WR.

Old 01-16-2010, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm not saying at all that Freeman should have won. He didn't have the playing time to be even considered. That said, had he played all season and improved as the season went on he may well could have been.

All three rookie QB's had very similar stats and as far as I am concerned, I wouldn't have cared which one from Stafford or Sanchez made it.
I'm sorry I was a bit unclear. Let me clarify.

I addressed your point with my second paragraph. I first acknowledged the difficulty of these situations; wondering "what if". While I'm aware there was a chance he could have done better, thereby making the race closer, I believe that given the numbers we already had [Sanchez 20Int in 15 G, Freeman 18 in 10G] it would be safe to make the assumption that giving Freeman more games (at the beginning of the year mind you) it would have most likely proven only to further indicate Sanchez to be the clear choice.

Also, my first paragraph was meant to illustrate my opinion that I don't think it would've mattered much if Freeman did play a whole season because of the fact that Sanchez is still playing and Freeman would not be whether he played more or not. I was trying to say, that given the rather poor numbers of all the quarterbacks a playoff appearance alone would be enough, and would still be enough had Freeman played more.

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
He's moving to full-time LB now? Ugh. I hated that he got drafted by Washington, I guess their determined to stunt his progress one way or another, it was enough that he was playing two positions as a rookie anyway, but are you guys switching toa 3-4?
Yeah we are switching to a 3-4 and i am pretty sure he is going to be a a full time LB i really hate this move we dont have the players to run a 3-4 at all
Old 01-16-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
Isn't Orakpo a DE mostly?

But anyway, yeah, crazy LB class. Not saying Deandre Levy deserved to get in ahead of any of those guys, but I gotta make sure his name gets at least mentioned here. That guy is a hitting fool. Watch out for him in a starting role for the Lions next year, don't know which LB position, but I bet he will be good whichever one it is.
No he was our starting LB
Old 01-16-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Yeah we are switching to a 3-4 and i am pretty sure he is going to be a a full time LB i really hate this move we dont have the players to run a 3-4 at all
Those were exactly my thoughts last offseason. I didn't think we had the players for the move but a nice littl draft later and we're the second overall defense.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Fletcher, Orakpo and Carter I'm sure could all play LB in a 3-4, and Haynesworth would be a beast at NT and could probably play end too, the Skins have more pieces in place the packers did coming into this year.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote