Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-15-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock Drafts

Let's keep the mock drafts in this one thread.

Here's my first attempt:

Unrestricted Free Agency:
Brad Maynard, P, Chicago Bears
Roderick Hood, CB, Tennessee Titans

I'd like to make a more aggressive move to really upgrade our roster, but I feel this is more realistic and slightly upgrades us in 2 areas of need. Either Hood, or Daniel Manning of the Bears would be my realistic target. IMO, he's basically Will Blackmon before the torn ACL.

Draft:
1.) Brandon Graham OLB Michigan
6'2" 264 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Lamar Woodley
He's physically stronger, and I feel a perfect compliment to Clay Matthews going forward. He's got skills, but he's also a good dude, and a high-quality guy which is signature of Ted Thompson's picks.

2.) Jason Fox LT Miami
6'6" 318 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Sebastian Vollmer
I've seen a lot of mocks having him available here, but I find it hard to believe. I don't set the rankings & projections though. I feel he's 1st-round material. Let's say we need to trade our 2nd and one of our LBers for him if the slot is too low.

3.) Kyle Wilson CB Boise St.
5'10" 186 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Domonique Foxworth
I wasn't as impressed as some are, when I watched him in their bowl game vs TCU, but he's probably already better than every CB on our team below Tramon Williams.

4.) Nick Polk S Indiana
5'11" 219 lbs
NFL Comparison: Jim Leonhard

5A.) Antonio Brown WR Central Michigan
5'10" 182 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Johnny Knox

5B.) Trindon Holliday PR/KR/WR
5'5" 160 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Dante Hall 2002-2005

6.) Tony Washington OT Abilene Christian
6'6" 304 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Jermon Bushrod

7.) Nate Byham TE Pitt
6'3" 255 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Anthony Fasano

Who likes it, who doesn't?
What do you like, what don't you like?
Nobody will create a perfect one. None of us, no GM's, no Kiper, no Mayock, no McShay, etc.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling we won't be able to grab Kyle Wilson at the lower end of the third round but I do like your draft a lot. The unrestricted FA pick ups are very good to say the least. Rod Hood is grossly underrated. You don't think the Bears re-sign Maynard or Manning? I do.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being able to get a talent like Graham at the back end of the 1st round would be a great pick. Against WI the guy was an animal. To me, I think his size his the most enticing part about Graham as a players...Especially with the quickness he shows.

I know it's a punter, but if Green Bay picked up Brad Maynard I'd be stoked.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where are you getting that 2nd 5th round pick from? Or is that just a 2nd option for the 5th round?

We have the Jets 7th round pick which completes the Favre trade and a conditional pick from the Panthers when we traded them LS J.J. Jansen which we'll likely get a 6th or 7th round pick because he stayed on the roster the entire year.

So at the very least we'll 8 picks entering the draft.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Where are you getting that 2nd 5th round pick from? Or is that just a 2nd option for the 5th round?

We have the Jets 7th round pick which completes the Favre trade and a conditional pick from the Panthers when we traded them LS J.J. Jansen which we'll likely get a 6th or 7th round pick because he stayed on the roster the entire year.

So at the very least we'll 8 picks entering the draft.
The extra pick I have is a conditional pick for losing Colin Cole, but that has as good of a chance of being a 6 than a 5. But hey, I'm gonna err on the side of..... us.

I thought the long snapper heist Ted pulled off was going to get us a pick in the next draft, not this one, but I could be wrong there.

I didn't get to see as much of Graham as I wish, but everything I did see, and read about him, I like the guy. Really, say what you want about Ted, he usually finds a way to take guys who are pretty good people, not any Agent Zero's or Plaxico's, etc. I mean Jennings was a phenomenal pick based on talent alone, plus he's as high character of an NFL player as you can find.
We should all be proud of things like that in our team. But it makes it harder to stomach losses like this last one :(
Old 01-15-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a nice draft and would be pretty solid for the team, but I am not in favor of yet another first round LB when the glaring deficiencies are at CB and O-line. 50 sacks given up and two OTs that are not the healthiest or youngest? I love the Jason Fox pick. I also don't think he'll be there, but I'd still be going CB in R1 or maybe going multiple o-linemen in the first couple of rounds... What do you think, two early linemen or a CB and then a lineman? I'm partial to the CB given my concern over Harris coming back and there's a number of young linemen that might step up.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
That's a nice draft and would be pretty solid for the team, but I am not in favor of yet another first round LB when the glaring deficiencies are at CB and O-line. 50 sacks given up and two OTs that are not the healthiest or youngest? I love the Jason Fox pick. I also don't think he'll be there, but I'd still be going CB in R1 or maybe going multiple o-linemen in the first couple of rounds... What do you think, two early linemen or a CB and then a lineman? I'm partial to the CB given my concern over Harris coming back and there's a number of young linemen that might step up.
I hear your concerns, but I have just learned over the years with the Packers, studying their history dating back 15-20 years, that this team seems to have better results at the CB position via FA or trades. We've seen Thompson draft a few bad ones, and even going back we've had horrible ones in Carroll, Joey Thomas, Antwan Edwards, Freddy Vinson, even Terrell Buckley was horrible for a #5 overall pick.

Yet we've had a great pair in Woodson and Harris, neither our draft picks, and we've got a decent one in Tramon, not our draft pick also.
So, I have determined that it's safer, and earlier dividended to go elsewhere with a high pick for this franchise, right now. I don't even think Malcolm Jenkiins would have helped us last week and he was rated super high by many.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

1 - OT Charles Brown
2 - HB Joe McKnight
3 - CB Jerome Murphy
4 - SS Myron Rolle
5 - DE Clifton Geathers
6 - OLB Antonio Coleman
7 - CB Sherrick McManis

id be stoked if we would be able to get all of these picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
The extra pick I have is a conditional pick for losing Colin Cole, but that has as good of a chance of being a 6 than a 5. But hey, I'm gonna err on the side of..... us.

I thought the long snapper heist Ted pulled off was going to get us a pick in the next draft, not this one, but I could be wrong there.
Oh ok, gotchya. I'm trying to think who we all lost to free agency. There's Cole, Ruvell Martin, Tory Humphrey, and Jason Hunter that I can think of off the top of my head.

Here's a list of all the trades and the compensation for this year if that helps.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
1 - OT Charles Brown
2 - HB Joe McKnight
3 - CB Jerome Murphy
4 - SS Myron Rolle
5 - DE Clifton Geathers
6 - OLB Antonio Coleman
7 - CB Sherrick McManis

id be stoked if we would be able to get all of these picks
I think the 4th is too early for Rolle but that's depending on how he works out.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think the 4th is too early for Rolle but that's depending on how he works out.
it might be but i just feel like he is an excellent value pick whatever round he is picked in

Quote:
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
Old 01-15-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

I'm not a big Myron Rolle fan. He has the size and is a good tackler but he's going to be a 24 year old rookie who's been out of football for a year. Collins and Bigby are going to be back anyways so he's not going to contribute much other than special teams. He was never a real playmaker in college either.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
I'm not a big Myron Rolle fan. He has the size and is a good tackler but he's going to be a 24 year old rookie who's been out of football for a year. Collins and Bigby are going to be back anyways so he's not going to contribute much other than special teams. He was never a real playmaker in college either.
im the opposite. he was definitly a first round talent coming out. and hes not a playmaker because his INT total is 1 for 3 years of play? if you had seen him play you would know he was the one making the key 3rd down stops. which is just as valuable to me as an INT. he is a sure tackler which would be nice to have incase nick collins or bigby goes down.. how awful was it seeing giordiano out there?

Quote:
Old 01-16-2010, 06:21 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I'd be happy with Charlie Brown in the first, but McKnight seems to be brittle, and unproductive for all the hype he received.
I watched him as a super highly-touted recruit and was hoping he'd have a great career, but he really disappointed me. I like using a 3 & 7 on CB though, Murphy has a chance to be good.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 01-16-2010 at 06:35 AM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Here's another attempt to chew on. Let me hear your feedback. I've not seen a lot of some of these guys other than reading about them, the smaller school guys. But TT seems to have a lot of success from those non-power house schools like Bethune Cookman (Collins), Western Michigan (Jennings)< Central Florida (Sitton). I find that amazing.

Draft:
1.) Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa
2.) Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma State
3.) Vladimir Ducasse OT UMass
4.) AJ Edds OLB Iowa
5.) Justin Woodall S Alabama
5.) Kade Weston DL Georgia
6.) LaMarcus Coker RB Hampton
7.) Zoltan Mesko P Michigan
Old 01-16-2010, 08:20 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulaga and Cox are nice picks and I'd love to get Ducasse but I don't see him making to round three. I'm also not sure Edds is a great fit in a 3-4 defense.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Bulaga and Cox are nice picks and I'd love to get Ducasse but I don't see him making to round three. I'm also not sure Edds is a great fit in a 3-4 defense.
Dang, you're right, Big Vlad has been moving up the charts big time.
We'd be lucky to land him in the 2nd round with our #23 pick there.
He's a monster. Still, not too many people have heard of him.

Now he's probably going to go in the 1st round... time to redo things again
Old 01-16-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Check out big Vlad's Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/vducasse
Old 01-16-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
im the opposite. he was definitly a first round talent coming out. and hes not a playmaker because his INT total is 1 for 3 years of play? if you had seen him play you would know he was the one making the key 3rd down stops. which is just as valuable to me as an INT. he is a sure tackler which would be nice to have incase nick collins or bigby goes down.. how awful was it seeing giordiano out there?
I've seen him play. We need someone who plays more coverage for our scheme though.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Draft:
1.) Brandon Graham OLB Michigan
6'2" 264 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Lamar Woodley
He's physically stronger, and I feel a perfect compliment to Clay Matthews going forward. He's got skills, but he's also a good dude, and a high-quality guy which is signature of Ted Thompson's picks.

2.) Jason Fox LT Miami
6'6" 318 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Sebastian Vollmer
I've seen a lot of mocks having him available here, but I find it hard to believe. I don't set the rankings & projections though. I feel he's 1st-round material. Let's say we need to trade our 2nd and one of our LBers for him if the slot is too low.

3.) Kyle Wilson CB Boise St.
5'10" 186 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Domonique Foxworth
I wasn't as impressed as some are, when I watched him in their bowl game vs TCU, but he's probably already better than every CB on our team below Tramon Williams.

4.) Nick Polk S Indiana
5'11" 219 lbs
NFL Comparison: Jim Leonhard

5A.) Antonio Brown WR Central Michigan
5'10" 182 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Johnny Knox

5B.) Trindon Holliday PR/KR/WR
5'5" 160 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Dante Hall 2002-2005

6.) Tony Washington OT Abilene Christian
6'6" 304 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Jermon Bushrod

7.) Nate Byham TE Pitt
6'3" 255 lbs.
NFL Comparison: Anthony Fasano

Who likes it, who doesn't?
What do you like, what don't you like?
Nobody will create a perfect one. None of us, no GM's, no Kiper, no Mayock, no McShay, etc.
I like the mock, but I think Graham goes top 15, I believe he will have a pretty stellar combine which will boost his status. I thought I read somewhere that he can bench press 225 over 30 times. If he is there and my guy, Bulaga, is not then I would take him in a heart beat.

I think Fox will go top of the 2nd round to a team like the Lions.

I like the selection of Kyle Wilson and Nick Polk, I think Polk is a talented player that still has not come close to reaching his potential.

I like most of your round 5-7 picks, especially Holliday. I think there could be some potential there but the question is can he catch the ball well enough to hold down a roster spot. But I wouldn't mind taking the chance on him.

So here goes my mock:

1st Round: I see TT trading back, but for the sake of a mock I am going to say Jermaine Gresham, TE, OK. No hands DLee just pisses me off with how he drops the key pass. Teaming Gresham and Finley together would form the scariest TE duo in the NFL. I think Bulaga will be gone, especially after his strong showing in the Orange Bowl.

2nd Round: Chad Jones, S, LSU - I like drafting a safety in round 2, whether it is Chad Jones, Morgan Burnett, or Major Wright, I really don't care. Nick Collins was a great 2nd round safety, I think we could find one in this round again.

3rd Round: O'Brien Schofield, WI, OLB - After watching a lot of WI football this year, it became clear to me that he can play in a 3-4 as an OLB.

4th Round: Doug Worthington, DE, OSU - Worthington played DT for Ohio State, and I think he has the frame and size to be a pretty good DE in a 3-4. He is 6'6" 280 pounds, he could easily get up to 290 without sacrificing any speed.

5th round: I like the Trindon Holliday selection here.

6th Round: OT

7th Round: OT

You will notice that I steered away from OT and CB. Reason: I think TT resigns either Clifton and/or Tauscher and Colledge(as much as it pains me to think that way). That way we keep Giacominni, Barbre, and have Lang either starting at LG or grooming a OT position. For CB: I think TT goes the free agency route and actually finds someone: Dunta Robinson would be a really nice addition(pricey and unlikely though)
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
Dunta Robinson would be a really nice addition(pricey and unlikely though)
I'd pass on him. He had a great rookie season but hasn't been the same player since. Add in his recent injury history and you'll see why the Texans haven't locked him up long term yet.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
I've seen him play. We need someone who plays more coverage for our scheme though.
i agree with that but i feel like he would be an upgrade of bigby in coverage. im just looking to draft a safety in general incase someone goes down. and i felt like myron rolle has good upside and value.

Quote:
I'd be happy with Charlie Brown in the first, but McKnight seems to be brittle, and unproductive for all the hype he received.
I watched him as a super highly-touted recruit and was hoping he'd have a great career, but he really disappointed me. I like using a 3 & 7 on CB though, Murphy has a chance to be good.
only reason i went with brown over bulaga was because i dont think he will make it to us but id love to have bulaga. and for the mcknight thing i feel like a home run threat at hb would be a great addition for us. much like reggie bush is used for the saints. only without the price tag. also i like your mock of picking two tackles.. definitly need help there

Quote:
Old 01-16-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I hope we don't spend a high pick on Gresham or any TE for that matter. A 4th or later on a really solid blocking tight end would be ideal.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I hope we don't spend a high pick on Gresham or any TE for that matter. A 4th or later on a really solid blocking tight end would be ideal.
I actually think that Gresham would be a great pick. He'd be another receiving threat plus he's a much better blocker than Lee/Finley. I'd prefer an OT, CB, or OLB but I wouldn't be upset with Gresham.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually think that Gresham would be a great pick. He'd be another receiving threat plus he's a much better blocker than Lee/Finley. I'd prefer an OT, CB, or OLB but I wouldn't be upset with Gresham.
He really reminds me of a way more athletic version of Brandon Pettigrew from last year. I mean the guy is supposedly 6'6" 260, that is a big freakin dude. I am not saying that the Packers need him, but if the really good OT's are gone, and Brandon Graham is gone, I think it is a real possibility. Maybe if Warren has a great combine, like he should, I will warm up to him being a legit first round selection. Right now I think the only CB worth a first round pick is Haden.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote