Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-23-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I think Iupati could be what Branden Albert was a couple of years ago, meaning he won't be available at 23
Definetly possible. The last time we saw a guard of this quality go high was Shawn Andrews at pick 16. That likely means though that one of top 5 tackles will be available when we pick. If Iupati gets past pick 15 I wouldn't be opposed to trading up and grabbing him. I think teams like the Steelers and Patriots would be our biggest competitors for an offensive lineman.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Brandon Graham in this scenario simply because I think the guy is going to be a guy who gets to the QB for about 50 sacks over his first 5 seasons, and opposite Matthews, that would make our DB's look a lot better.

Graham is a stud, plus solid citizen which you all know is important to this organization.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I want Brandon Graham in this scenario simply because I think the guy is going to be a guy who gets to the QB for about 50 sacks over his first 5 seasons, and opposite Matthews, that would make our DB's look a lot better.

Graham is a stud, plus solid citizen which you all know is important to this organization.
Alot is going to be dependant on how he messures. Jason Pierre-Paul would be another canidate as an OLB for us. I think his stock is going to start falling a bit.

Scott has us taking Clemson DE/OLB Ricky Sapp. I'm not a real fan of the Clemson program seeing the recent busts that they've produced. He's got the size and speed though.

I also think that Brandon Spikes might be a good option too. Hawk obviously has been a disapointment. Barnett is solid but doesn't have the strength inside. And Chillar could get more opportunites at OLB in combination with Jones.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

I really don't see Chillar as a starting OLB in a 3-4 at all, Hawk had a good year and fits in great in the 34, can't hate on him for not being able to run with S. Holmes or V. Davis. Barnett is fine in the middle also. We had one of the best defense against the rush in a big part due to Hawk and Barnetts defense up the middle. On defense we need secondary depth, another OLB and depending on Prickett and Jolly possibly another DL.

I'm not sure about drafting a guard right away. We have two guys who are much more suited to play Guard than Tackle in Lang and Barbre. I know everyone here dislikes Barbre but truth is that he is one of our top Lineman in run blocking and I think he could handle fine against the rush inside. TT loves to draft tweeners that are interchangable on the line and think with an off-season of guard work he'd be fine. Lang I don't think is a franchise LT but could be a very solid good RT or G
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
I really don't see Chillar as a starting OLB in a 3-4 at all, Hawk had a good year and fits in great in the 34, can't hate on him for not being able to run with S. Holmes or V. Davis. Barnett is fine in the middle also. We had one of the best defense against the rush in a big part due to Hawk and Barnetts defense up the middle. On defense we need secondary depth, another OLB and depending on Prickett and Jolly possibly another DL.

I'm not sure about drafting a guard right away. We have two guys who are much more suited to play Guard than Tackle in Lang and Barbre. I know everyone here dislikes Barbre but truth is that he is one of our top Lineman in run blocking and I think he could handle fine against the rush inside. TT loves to draft tweeners that are interchangable on the line and think with an off-season of guard work he'd be fine. Lang I don't think is a franchise LT but could be a very solid good RT or G
I disagree with SOOO much of this that it would take me too long to respond.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Scott has us taking Clemson DE/OLB Ricky Sapp. I'm not a real fan of the Clemson program seeing the recent busts that they've produced. He's got the size and speed though.

I also think that Brandon Spikes might be a good option too. Hawk obviously has been a disapointment. Barnett is solid but doesn't have the strength inside. And Chillar could get more opportunites at OLB in combination with Jones.
Cal/Tedford had produced a batch of recent QB busts too, and we bucked that trend.
I like Ricky Sapp.... didn't we once have a good LB from Clemson named Wayne Simmons, or was it a different school?
He was key to our Super Bowl teams... mean bastard. Took no s.... from anyone. I wonder if Sapp can bring that back. I just want sacks from that side though.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Cal/Tedford had produced a batch of recent QB busts too, and we bucked that trend.
I like Ricky Sapp.... didn't we once have a good LB from Clemson named Wayne Simmons, or was it a different school?
He was key to our Super Bowl teams... mean bastard. Took no s.... from anyone. I wonder if Sapp can bring that back. I just want sacks from that side though.
I think the Tedford busts were more due to terrible teams forcing a young QB into action way too early. We had the luxuary of sitting Rodgers and letting him develop.

So because we drafted a LB from Clemson over a decade ago its going to be the same result?
Old 01-23-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

if we take JPP i will probably be more disappointed then when we picked harrell. kids a one year wonder.

to whoever said hawk and nick fit great in this defense.. get ready to be torn a new one by someone on here. but i really like them both and am fine with having them as the two ILB.. are they the best fit.. no. i feel like there are other things to worry about for now though

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
if we take JPP i will probably be more disappointed then when we picked harrell. kids a one year wonder.

to whoever said hawk and nick fit great in this defense.. get ready to be torn a new one by someone on here. but i really like them both and am fine with having them as the two ILB.. are they the best fit.. no. i feel like there are other things to worry about for now though
Yeah I kind of expect it but its true it is not a need, we are 4 deep with Barnett, Hawk, Chillar, Bishop. I really don't see any reason to add a 5th. Def waste a 1st on one.

CVV84, so do you really think Lang and Barbre are best at OT? Or that Lang could actually be are future LT? I think Lang could be an average or good RT but he profiles much better at guard. Same goes for Barbre. Last year was his first full-year at OT and he actually did a great job in the run game. The worse thing for him by far was his pass rush technique and foot work. It is much easier to pass protect inside than outside. The guy is strong as hell and physical which is big when it comes to pass blocking at guard. It is not as much foot work as it is physicality . You aren't dropping straight back and trying to ride a much faster guy off the edge but rather taking a drop step and getting right into a guy. He could be a really good guard. Just because a player struggled at OT doesn't mean he can't be a good OG. Look at Robert Gallery....God aweful at tackle, just brutal....gets moved inside and now he is a pro-bowl caliber LG. I hated Barbre as much as anyone during the season at RT but he is still a good young player who was just playing out of position.

Our needs on defense are to add more DB depth another OLB and possibly a DL if we lose Prickett to FA or Jolly to RFA. Those are our needs. IMO I truely don't see Chillar as the answer at OLB.

The fact is we had a great defense and were excellent against the run. When we got beat it wasn't on the ground and from Barnett being to weak and Hawk not doing a good job but in our secondary. We could use a guy like Graham or Kindle to add more pressure on the other side of Clay and really could give our best blitzing ILB more PT in Bishop but we not need to waste picks on a guy like Spikes.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:25 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
I think the Tedford busts were more due to terrible teams forcing a young QB into action way too early. We had the luxuary of sitting Rodgers and letting him develop.

So because we drafted a LB from Clemson over a decade ago its going to be the same result?
Of course not.
But past results with Cal QB's are as indicative as they are with Clemson LB's.
In other words, each case is their own going forward.....I was just responding to someone's question about Sapp because some other guys before him from Clemson didn't pan out. Those guys are their own men, as Wayne Simmons was. None of it matters. All that matters is Ricky Sapp.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah I kind of expect it but its true it is not a need, we are 4 deep with Barnett, Hawk, Chillar, Bishop. I really don't see any reason to add a 5th. Def waste a 1st on one.
Sorry but if you think Barnett and Hawk are above average starters at MLB in the 34 then you are sorely mistaken. Both players flow to the ball which in the 43 works well, but in the 34 they're taking on more blockers. Barnett is solid but Hawk and Bishop are liabilities against the pass. Why do you think Bishop continues to sit on the bench every year and Chillar comes in on the nickel packages for Hawk?

Quote:
CVV84, so do you really think Lang and Barbre are best at OT? Or that Lang could actually be are future LT? I think Lang could be an average or good RT but he profiles much better at guard. Same goes for Barbre. Last year was his first full-year at OT and he actually did a great job in the run game. The worse thing for him by far was his pass rush technique and foot work. It is much easier to pass protect inside than outside. The guy is strong as hell and physical which is big when it comes to pass blocking at guard. It is not as much foot work as it is physicality . You aren't dropping straight back and trying to ride a much faster guy off the edge but rather taking a drop step and getting right into a guy. He could be a really good guard. Just because a player struggled at OT doesn't mean he can't be a good OG. Look at Robert Gallery....God aweful at tackle, just brutal....gets moved inside and now he is a pro-bowl caliber LG. I hated Barbre as much as anyone during the season at RT but he is still a good young player who was just playing out of position.
I wouldn't be suprised to see both Clifton and Tauscher back seeing we have no true replacements on our roster. If you actually came around the board more I've said numerous times that I'd prefet Lang at LG. And if you actually looked at my original post you commented I switched Lang to OT because of us taking Iupati.

Quote:
Our needs on defense are to add more DB depth another OLB and possibly a DL if we lose Prickett to FA or Jolly to RFA. Those are our needs. IMO I truely don't see Chillar as the answer at OLB.
I know what our needs are, we all do, but you can't always draft a need. I never said Chillar was the answer at OLB either, just that his size holds up better against the run. Jones can come in on passing downs and Chillar can take Hawk's place - assuming Hawk is even on the team next year.

I can almost guarantee that Pickett isn't going anywhere and Jolly surely isn't going anywhere.

Quote:
The fact is we had a great defense and were excellent against the run. When we got beat it wasn't on the ground and from Barnett being to weak and Hawk not doing a good job but in our secondary. We could use a guy like Graham or Kindle to add more pressure on the other side of Clay and really could give our best blitzing ILB more PT in Bishop but we not need to waste picks on a guy like Spikes.
You're kidding yourself if you think we truely had a great defense last year. Yes we were very good against the run but we struggled bad against the pass against good QBs. This years defense resembles the year when we had back in 2005 when we were tops against the pass and just terrible against the run. The stats get skewed when you play bad teams with bad QBs.

Quote:
B.J. Raji and Clay Matthews weren't one year wonders either?

Last edited by cvv84 : 01-24-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

I don't think its the college that makes the pro but the player do. Some systems make players seem better than they really are but doesn't mean all of them are going to be busts. Tedford has had some pretty big bust but all were thrown into the line of fire except for Rodgers. You never know, maybe Akili Smith or Harrington could have been better if they were given time to learn and not be rushed. It is all on the player if they bust, school doesn't matter.

Last edited by RyanBraun8 : 01-24-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

the haitian sensation was at USF for one year. theres a reason for that.

Quote:
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
Old 01-24-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
the haitian sensation was at USF for one year. theres a reason for that.
Yeah he was a JUCO transfer. He chose USF over Florida, Miami, Florida State, Kansas State, Arizona and Nebraska and Oklahoma State so its not like there wasn't top notch programs after him.

I don't remember if it was Kiper or McShay but one of them said that they think JPP will be one of the drafts biggest risers.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah he was a JUCO transfer. He chose USF over Florida, Miami, Florida State, Kansas State, Arizona and Nebraska and Oklahoma State so its not like there wasn't top notch programs after him.

I don't remember if it was Kiper or McShay but one of them said that they think JPP will be one of the drafts biggest risers.
i wouldnt be surprised if they both said it. hes going to be the workout warrior at the combine and he will steam roll into the draft for sure. i doubt he wouldve had the same impact at florida. maybe the other programs though. idk i just feel like we should pick someone safer thats all

Quote:
Old 01-24-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i wouldnt be surprised if they both said it. hes going to be the workout warrior at the combine and he will steam roll into the draft for sure. i doubt he wouldve had the same impact at florida. maybe the other programs though. idk i just feel like we should pick someone safer thats all
Oh same here, just throwing out some names out there in the event that our top safe picks are gone.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
Oh same here, just throwing out some names out there in the event that our top safe picks are gone.
oh now i get where youre coming from then. i mean he wouldnt be a bad pick should the safer ones be gone i guess. who would you rather have? jpp or taylor mays?

Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Bruce Campbell could turn out to be our Marcus McNeil?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
oh now i get where youre coming from then. i mean he wouldnt be a bad pick should the safer ones be gone i guess. who would you rather have? jpp or taylor mays?
Thats a tough question. I'm just not a Mays fan though so I'd have to take the high risk high reward player in JPP. I really want Iupati though.

Quote:
Bruce Campbell could turn out to be our Marcus McNeil?
He's got more risk involved in him then McNeil did. I think he could really pay off though if developed properly.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
He's got more risk involved in him then McNeil did. I think he could really pay off though if developed properly.
Remember, a lot of doctors felt McNeil's back was a very big risk....
Old 01-25-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty bad news on the Wisconsin front...O'Brien Schofield reportedly has had an MRI to examine his injured knee.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ry-update.html

Well, I would still take him in the fourth round, maybe fifth if we got lucky.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay so here is my mock post senior bowl, pre combine:

1) Brandon Graham: I know he has had tons of great press, but I think that will slide a little when it comes to the combine and he doesn't run a 4.6. I think he is a legitimate possibility, and I would love to see it happen.

2) Joe McKnight: We have Grant as our #1 and Jackson has proved to be quite the blocker, now it is time to add the speedster to the group. I like McCluster, but I think he will be gone by this time, otherwise I would have selected him. With McKnight we have our homerun threat, and a guy that we can motion out of the backfield and will be an instant mismatch.

3) Major Wright: Hard hitting safety, adds depth to our team, could push Bigby for starting spot, and if anything else he is a nice insurance plan to have.

4) Tony Moeaki: It might be a round too early for this TE, but when healthy, he is one of the best in the whole TE group

5) O'Brien Schofield: I would love to see the Packers draft him no matter what, he is just a good player and could end up being a steal for a team in the draft.

6) Sam Young: Gotta give this guy a shot, would develop behind Tauscher and battle it out with Giacommini and Barbre.

7) Nyan Boateng: WR from Cal, good athlete, never really develop into a legitimate receiver, but is big, and could be a nice practice squad player.

I think it is still too early to be doing this as we do not know what is going to be happening with free agency, but I gave it a shot. I also don't see any OT prospects worthwhile in the early rounds after Bulaga and Davis, and I think Iupati is gone. Also, I think TT hits free agency for a decent CB.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
Okay so here is my mock post senior bowl, pre combine:

1) Brandon Graham: I know he has had tons of great press, but I think that will slide a little when it comes to the combine and he doesn't run a 4.6. I think he is a legitimate possibility, and I would love to see it happen.

2) Joe McKnight: We have Grant as our #1 and Jackson has proved to be quite the blocker, now it is time to add the speedster to the group. I like McCluster, but I think he will be gone by this time, otherwise I would have selected him. With McKnight we have our homerun threat, and a guy that we can motion out of the backfield and will be an instant mismatch.

3) Major Wright: Hard hitting safety, adds depth to our team, could push Bigby for starting spot, and if anything else he is a nice insurance plan to have.

4) Tony Moeaki: It might be a round too early for this TE, but when healthy, he is one of the best in the whole TE group

5) O'Brien Schofield: I would love to see the Packers draft him no matter what, he is just a good player and could end up being a steal for a team in the draft.

6) Sam Young: Gotta give this guy a shot, would develop behind Tauscher and battle it out with Giacommini and Barbre.

7) Nyan Boateng: WR from Cal, good athlete, never really develop into a legitimate receiver, but is big, and could be a nice practice squad player.

I think it is still too early to be doing this as we do not know what is going to be happening with free agency, but I gave it a shot. I also don't see any OT prospects worthwhile in the early rounds after Bulaga and Davis, and I think Iupati is gone. Also, I think TT hits free agency for a decent CB.
I like the mock, although I really really do not want McKnight with our 2nd pick.
#1-our offense is great already and our top 2 RBs are good and young.
#2-McKnight has not been durable in college.
#3- we just need too much help at CB, OT to use the 2 on a RB that's not that productive and would be slated as a 3rd down back, in which we already have a good one I think, in BJ. Solid blocker, good hands, good speed. Not great in anything, but good. BTW, I think McCluster WILL be there at that pick and he excites me more than McKnight.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Here's my first attempt. I posted this in the main Packers thread but I have a feeling its going to get buried soon.

1) OT Bruce Campbell - I like his potential and attributes. Raw but I think a year of development would do wonders.

2) DE Corey Wootton - Not a huge need but good value and provides depth at DE.

3) OC Maurkice Pouncey - Bigger and stronger than Wells. A guy who could anchor the line for the next decade.

4) CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - Nice size and has descent speed. A playmaker but needs work on tackling.

5) RB Javarris James - Solid runner with lots of tread on the tires.

6) WR Taylor Price - Good size and speed. Developmental WR who can return punts and kickoffs.

7) OT Derek Hardman - Good size. Has experience at both tackle positions. Good run blocker and a smart kid.

7) QB Rusty Smith - Great size. Experienced. Big arm.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not the biggest fan of Wootton and I think his best fit is at LE in a 4-3 but outside of that I like the picks.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote