Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
no this does
lol. I missed this before. hooray for corny ass jokes. You've been repped.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Toronto.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So where does this leave Frazier
Old 01-18-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
So where does this leave Frazier
Defensive coordinator, Minnesota Vikings
Old 01-18-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
my rant from the team forum, yes I have been drinking:

isnt it the worst tho.............seriously. There is absolutely nothing I like about this franchise right now other than the fact they are the Buffalo Bills. It is pretty much the worst team to be a fan of in all of sports. Nobody wants anything to do with you (either coaches or big name players), your current team sucks, you are the laughing stock of the league, and it seems that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Plus the team we love with all out heart is probably bailing within 5 years for LA..........**** this man. I love this team so much, but it been nothing but **** for the past decade, literally. This sucks. I'm not even impatient. I am a Knicks and Newcastle Utd. fan for God sakes.....I can accept losing.............the Bills are just one of the worst franchises in sports plain and simple. I imagine being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan feels similar to this. God, we cant even tank a season well.....we cant even lose correctly. Heres to extending our ever so awesome non-playoff run until 2020! **** my life.

Couldn't have put it any better, Rob.
Time for another decade (if the Bills even last that long) of losing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills fans...I'm sorry for the pain, but hey...At least your not Detroit!! (Or cleveland...)

Old 01-19-2010, 06:13 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Defensive coordinator, Minnesota Vikings
in all honesty though, not getting a head coaching gig in bufflo is almost like a promotion....

Like Jim Schwartz really, I realize he had to start as a head coach somewhere, but from Titans DC to Lions HC is a step down, all things considered.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, the Bills big splash is Chan Gailey? I've made bigger splashes in my toilet.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
in all honesty though, not getting a head coaching gig in bufflo is almost like a promotion....

Like Jim Schwartz really, I realize he had to start as a head coach somewhere, but from Titans DC to Lions HC is a step down, all things considered.
Frazier is in the position to take a job that he wants, as was Schwartz. I actually commend Schwartz for taking the Lions job. They really aren't that far off from being a descent team if they can build upon their great draft from last year.

Buffalo on the other hand just has no appeal to me. Its not a desirable location for free agents, theres talk of moving the team, and they don't seem to have a direction in building the team. Its more of a massive rebuilding project then throw in you play the Patriots, Jets, and Dolphins 2 times a year. Its where coaches go to disapear.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would so rather be Cleveland or Detroit. DET for sure.....they have some good, young talent. CLE is iffy, but they have beat us 3 times in a row.......plus at least CLE and DET fans will have a team in 5 years.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Frazier is in the position to take a job that he wants, as was Schwartz. I actually commend Schwartz for taking the Lions job. They really aren't that far off from being a descent team if they can build upon their great draft from last year.
People said that about Jason Garrett a few seasons ago. He was a much hotter prospect and his stock really fizzled.

Im not saying he should take any job offered, if he doesn't think it gives him a good chance to succeed he shouldn't. Just because he's a hot shot candidate now doesn't mean he still will be.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marty Schottenheimer wanted Bills gig
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...nted-bills-gig

wow
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Marty Schottenheimer wanted Bills gig
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...nted-bills-gig

wow
Money on the new GM feeling like he wouldn't be able to run the team with Schottenheimer coaching?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I would so rather be Cleveland or Detroit. DET for sure.....they have some good, young talent. CLE is iffy, but they have beat us 3 times in a row.......plus at least CLE and DET fans will have a team in 5 years.
The Cleveland/Detroit thing was more just for a reason to post the video, lol.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Bills fans...I'm sorry for the pain, but hey...At least your not Detroit!! (Or cleveland...)

Ya at least they didn't get Holmgren and a proven GM to run their team and at least they aren't a huge market despite losing a **** load and at least our team isn't in danger of moving.

Go get em Buffalo!

And yes that video is amazing, so is the second one :P

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The Cleveland/Detroit thing was more just for a reason to post the video, lol.
this is allowed cause the vid's a classic.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 01-19-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what's the point of being a fan of this team.
they're not committed to winning.

:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
People said that about Jason Garrett a few seasons ago. He was a much hotter prospect and his stock really fizzled.

Im not saying he should take any job offered, if he doesn't think it gives him a good chance to succeed he shouldn't. Just because he's a hot shot candidate now doesn't mean he still will be.
Problem is Garrett had all of 1 season as a coordinator. Frasier has been a coordinator for 5 of his 11 seasons in the NFL plus he has collegiate head coaching experience while Schwartz has been a coordinator for 8 years and was runner up to Mike Nolan when the 49ers were looking for a HC back in 2005. Garrett is also being paid 1st time HC money as a coordinator and was clearly holding out to see what would happen to Phillips.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
what's the point of being a fan of this team.
they're not committed to winning.

:(
I don't think it's that the team/owner isn't committed to winning, it's just that there aren't a lot of resources there to be successful, leading coaches to avoiding the job and forcing Ralph Wilson to hire retreads.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...hot-at-raiders

New Buffalo general manger Buddy Nix took a shot at Oakland while talking about how desperate people want to be NFL head coaches.

"I'm trying not to exaggerate, but we got 15 calls a day, begging for an interview and wanting this job," Nix said. "I could've hired 35 or 40 the first week. And you would be shocked at some of the names.

"Trust me, it's a good job. Don't ever think you can't fill coaching jobs even if they're bad. Oakland gets a lot of calls."
Old 01-19-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooo they turned down Marty Schottenheimer, king of rebuilding dead programs? Terrible.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Sooo they turned down Marty Schottenheimer, king of rebuilding dead programs? Terrible.
Marty would have been a great choice. He definitely would of got the Bills going in the right direction.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He would have got them to the playoffs that's what he does just don't expect more, in the Bills case it's been ten years since they where in the playoffs.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Marty would have been a great choice. He definitely would of got the Bills going in the right direction.
all the way to the first game of the postseason!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 01-19-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not only would Marty have fixed that team he would have most likely brought his son with him. And he could have been the Head Coach in waiting. It's crazy that the fan base has been telling them to get a winner in there, one is dying to come and they tell him to piss off.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote