Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You'd pay 100 million dollars for that? Bc I wouldn't.

Especially with pass rushers becoming easier and easier to find, and this draft being loaded.

Especially for 3-4 teams. Why spend 100 million on Peppers when you have Morgan, Graham, Kindle, and Norwood in the draft?

I guess what I left out was- I'd only want him if he took a "NE- SB Bound Discount"
Still pay him a lot but not the ridiculous amount that it looks like he's going to make elsewhere

I strongly disagree with this "pass rushers are easy find" claim
The Patriots had NONE last year. We need several desperately.
So just because we sign Peppers doesn't mean we change our draft
An OLB pass rusher is still a 1 rd need. Adding Kindle, Hughes or Graham would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Add stars like Brady, Moss, Welker, Tebow, Gerhart, Marshall, Dumervil, Mayo and Meriweather as your teammates. And a coach that never gives up and always goes for it on 4th and 2.
Dont' get a head of yourself. Tebow, Gerhart, Marshall and Dumervil are far from locks to NE

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I guess what I left out was- I'd only want him if he took a "NE- SB Bound Discount"
Still pay him a lot but not the ridiculous amount that it looks like he's going to make elsewhere

I strongly disagree with this "pass rushers are easy find" claim
The Patriots had NONE last year. We need several desperately.
So just because we sign Peppers doesn't mean we change our draft
An OLB pass rusher is still a 1 rd need. Adding Kindle, Hughes or Graham would be great
Come on, don't be that mean. We had Banta-Cain...
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Add stars like Brady, Moss, Welker, Tebow, Gerhart, Marshall, Dumervil, Mayo and Meriweather as your teammates. And a coach that never gives up and always goes for it on 4th and 2.
Do you really think NE is going to get both Marshall and Dumervil?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys lack pass rushers bc Bellichick just hasn't pursued any. Its not like you tried and failed. The Pats just haven't went after any yet.

But there are plenty of rushers in every draft these days. This year we have Morgan, Graham, Kindle, and Norwood.

Last year we had Orakpo, Matthews, the Penn State kid (forgetting his name), Kruger, Brown, Sintim, English, etc.

DEs aren't that hard to find anymore.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pats didn't pursue any? We drafted S.Crable- signed A.Thomas and Banta Cain then traded for Burgess.
How exactly have we not pursued a pass rusher?

Old 02-01-2010, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
The Pats didn't pursue any? We drafted S.Crable- signed A.Thomas and Banta Cain then traded for Burgess.
How exactly have we not pursued a pass rusher?
Im talking about in the draft. Crable was a 3rd round pick. That doesn't count.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take him in Atlanta in a heartbeat. with Babineaux and Jerry inside causing pressure and Peppers and Abraham outside, we would be sick nasty in the pass rush.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

uh? That's 4 OLBs right there. Why would we draft more when we have other needs that need to be addressed?
I'm simply stating that ur claim that we didn't have pass rushers bc we didn't pursue them is false. We did but they sucked.
Crable is on IR again, A.Thomas sucks, Burgess can only stop the run and Banta Cain is only a decent pass rusher.
Kindle/Graham/Hughes/JPP would be great additions. Peppers would just be icing on the cake.
With that said- I can't think of many teams that wouldn't want Pepperson their team if it was financially possible

Old 02-01-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

eh, Im just not a fan of big name FAs for the most part. 90% of the time, they aren't worth the investment.

Especially at positions that are easily replaceable, like RB, DE, LB.

Id spend top dollar on CB, WR, LT. I think those positions usually warrant the cost.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If only Marshall and Doom were RFAs....oh wait. Unless you have an ass load of picks to give up, I imagine they will both need a first and third, you can forget about it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think New England was the biggest player for him last year, and I think they will be again this year.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:18 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Id be weary of signing Peppers. He's only dominant when he feels like playing.

And lately, he hasn't felt like playing much. Giving a huge contract to a guy like that is risky business.
I didn't try to quote this one, but I figure since I accidentally did anyway I'll just say that I agree. I wouldn't want him on Denver for the price he'll command, that's for sure. Too inconsistent for my liking, plus there isn't a lot of precedent for 6'6"+ 280 lb 3-4 OLBs having success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
If only Marshall and Doom were RFAs....oh wait. Unless you have an ass load of picks to give up, I imagine they will both need a first and third, you can forget about it.
Don't let the facts get in the way of his fantasies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind Peppers in NE but the cost may be too much. He's 30 and will want a long term contract - 5year, most likely.

Maybe he's worth 8-10 million per year for the next 3 years, but I can't see any way he's worth the last few years.

That said, I like the idea of him coming to NE this off-season at a cost of zero draft picks. Last year it would have been way to expensive to pay his contract cost and draft pick cost.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised anyone wants him on their team. He was a gigantic douche on the Panthers last season. I have a buddy who is a die hard Panthers fan and he'd be ecstatic to see him go, talent or no.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Id be weary of signing Peppers. He's only dominant when he feels like playing.

And lately, he hasn't felt like playing much. Giving a huge contract to a guy like that is risky business.
I said it in the last thread, he'll have a monster season with whoever he signs next year then check out for the remainder of the contract
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
eh, Im just not a fan of big name FAs for the most part. 90% of the time, they aren't worth the investment.

Especially at positions that are easily replaceable, like RB, DE, LB.

Id spend top dollar on CB, WR, LT. I think those positions usually warrant the cost.
I don't know if I'd call DE a position that's easily replaceable. We've had great success developing talent at the position, but that's not the case for a lot of teams. There's a reason why DE is one of the more highly valued positions in the draft, alongside QB, LT and DT afterall.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of hope he comes to Green Bay. He kind of reminds me of a combination of the two big free agent moves we've made in our franchise history. Charles Woodson, because of the percieved attitude problems and Reggie White because he's a great pass rusher. If it worked out anything like those situations, we'd be set.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I don't know if I'd call DE a position that's easily replaceable. We've had great success developing talent at the position, but that's not the case for a lot of teams. There's a reason why DE is one of the more highly valued positions in the draft, alongside QB, LT and DT afterall.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Since when did getting after the passer with a stud DE become easily replaceable? I thought that's why they get paid such ludicrous salaries. Why they are constantly being drafted in the first round.

Just because the Giants have a glut of pass rushers doesn't mean the rest of us do. Jerk. ;)
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

100 million for Peppers though?

Ware is worth 100 million. Peppers?....not so much.

There are a lot of DEs in this league better than Julius Peppers. He doesn't deserve that kind of paycheck. People are still in love with his measurables, which is why he's being overvalued, even to this day.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
100 million for Peppers though?

Ware is worth 100 million. Peppers?....not so much.

There are a lot of DEs in this league better than Julius Peppers. He doesn't deserve that kind of paycheck. People are still in love with his measurables, which is why he's being overvalued, even to this day.
Well, yeah, this is true. I wouldn't pay 100 mil to Peppers and I'm a freaking Browns fan. We have almost no pass rush.

But as a DE with crazy talent and the ability to live up to it at times, I still think he has value for a lot of teams out there, for the right price.

That being said, I bet he gets at least close to that 100 mil because, just like with the draft, someone will fall in love with what he can be, and not what he has shown (lately, anyway).
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't know how he will look as a 3-4 OLB but if he comes to Washington who will pay him the highest on paper that is a ridiculous LB group. Peppers and Orakpo at OLB, and Rocky McIntosh and London Fletcher in the middle. Haynesworth would play NT although not sure how he will take to that. Hell I bet he'd rather play DE in a 3-4. The guy who I would have no idea about is Andre Carter. He's smallish for a 3-4 DE and he showed in San Francisco that playing a 3-4 OLB isn't his strong suit. Still unsure of what defense we will run here but with Shanny and Haslett you'd have to think that 3-4 might be in the works.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
We don't know how he will look as a 3-4 OLB but if he comes to Washington who will pay him the highest on paper that is a ridiculous LB group. Peppers and Orakpo at OLB, and Rocky McIntosh and London Fletcher in the middle. Haynesworth would play NT although not sure how he will take to that. Hell I bet he'd rather play DE in a 3-4. The guy who I would have no idea about is Andre Carter. He's smallish for a 3-4 DE and he showed in San Francisco that playing a 3-4 OLB isn't his strong suit. Still unsure of what defense we will run here but with Shanny and Haslett you'd have to think that 3-4 might be in the works.
6-6 290 is about ideal size for a 3-4 end, but I would much rather see him stand up and get after the QB.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm surprised anyone wants him on their team. He was a gigantic douche on the Panthers last season. I have a buddy who is a die hard Panthers fan and he'd be ecstatic to see him go, talent or no.
Corey Dillon/Randy Moss syndrome. Put him on a good team, and he'll be a great guy.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Haynesworth would be a better 3-4 DE than NT, although he can do both. But his pass rushing skills would be limited at NT.

You guys will probably run a 1 gap 3-4 anyway, which is the same thing as a 4-3 Under scheme, just with your RE standing up.

You wouldn't need to touch the front 7 to make the switch.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Corey Dillon/Randy Moss syndrome. Put him on a good team, and he'll be a great guy.
He was a giant douche in 2008 when the Panthers were the best team in the NFC. They were expected to be strong again this season since they lost nothing in the off-season yet he was still a giant douche.

Disgruntled guys playing for perennial losers are usually afflicted with the "My team sucks" blues. Peppers is just a dick who chooses when he will and won't bother giving the effort.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote