Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-13-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Local Sports Thread

Use this thread for all other Maryland(or surrounding area) non football sports talk (Terps, Wiz, Orioles etc)

The MD/VA/DC area has alot of representation in the NCAA tourney this year. Team with the best chance to win the NC from this area is Georgetown IMO. But you should all already know I am going to be riding with UMD til the end. FEAR THE TURTLE!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Use this thread for all other Maryland(or surrounding area) non football sports talk (Terps, Wiz, Orioles etc)

The MD/VA/DC area has alot of representation in the NCAA tourney this year. Team with the best chance to win the NC from this area is Georgetown IMO. But you should all already know I am going to be riding with UMD til the end. FEAR THE TURTLE!
Call me a homer but I have 6 of the 7 local teams making the sweet 16 imagine that, only left out GW cause they aren't good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enough basketball lets talk a seriously amazing sport........any Caps fans up in here?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What!?! GW is too good!
But Maryland, Georgetown, and ODU should all do good. I find ODU really underated, despite losing to G Mason this year in the tourny

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:39 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VCU Final 4 mark it down, and no ERU Hockey isn't my thing.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

orioles!!!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love the O's and the Terps.

O's: Prediction: Losing Season, but I could be wrong.

Terps Prediction: After beating Florida in the Sweet 16, they run out of steam and lose to Wisconsin in the Elite 8.

Georgetown: National Champions. I'm not THAT much of a Georgetown fan, but they have the best team in the tourney (only challenger, Ohio State). Notice I say TEAM! Teamwork is the key, and they have it.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Well lets take our local sports just a little farther what do you guys think about our Local High School Basketball and Football seasons for next year ? This Basketball season shaped up very nicely but its been a few years since we had a really great football team in the area that could compete outside the local area. Are any of you guys involved with the local youth leagues or High Schools to help develop the talent in the area ? Maybe one day we will be talking about the next Juan Dixon in Basketball or the next Tommy Polley in Football.
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ravens94 View Post
I love the O's and the Terps.

O's: Prediction: Losing Season, but I could be wrong.

Terps Prediction: After beating Florida in the Sweet 16, they run out of steam and lose to Wisconsin in the Elite 8.

Georgetown: National Champions. I'm not THAT much of a Georgetown fan, but they have the best team in the tourney (only challenger, Ohio State). Notice I say TEAM! Teamwork is the key, and they have it.
Its hard being a Orioles fan aint it? I think we will finish 4th in hte division again, I have hopes of a .500 record. Our Pitching staff has improved some and we picked up guys like Aubrey Huff who should help our hitting. We always pick up mediocre players who will have little impact on our record. We need to spend a good amount of money and land some high caliber players, but we never do. GOD DAMN YOU PETER ANGELOS!
Old 03-14-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think people are underestimating our spending spree on relief pitchers... i think it will have a profound affect on the season

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
i think people are underestimating our spending spree on relief pitchers... i think it will have a profound affect on the season
That only matters if the starters can step up, if the guys in the bullpen have to start comin into games in the 4th inning every day/night they'll get worn down and useless as well. That being said I think the O's could maybe get to 500 baseball this year, but we still got some major holes such as who is gonna play 1b, and who is your DH. And don't tell me Jay Gibbons for either one of those positions cause Jay Gibbons will be injured and out for the year by the middle oy May.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-14-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look dammit mark in down cause its going to happen: Orioles in the playoffs in 2007! Thats right I said it! Bedard, Loewen, Cabreras are going to have lights out years and with Chris Ray in the end closing its all she wrote. I'm tired of losing and so are they so its time to make a statement and this is the year!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Look dammit mark in down cause its going to happen: Orioles in the playoffs in 2007! Thats right I said it! Bedard, Loewen, Cabreras are going to have lights out years and with Chris Ray in the end closing its all she wrote. I'm tired of losing and so are they so its time to make a statement and this is the year!

Love your optimism, but doubt the realistic possibility that we can compete with the Yanks and Sox, or even the Jays.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-14-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Love your optimism, but doubt the realistic possibility that we can compete with the Yanks and Sox, or even the Jays.
Maybe the Jays...
Old 03-14-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit I'm serious about the O's. Leo Mazzone has got the starters for a whole spring training and no interruption for the World Baseball Classic and it will be a major difference! Besides the Red Sox and Yankees will be concerned about each other and BAM we sneak in under the radar and thats all she wrote. Sam Perlozzo is going to get them ready and pushing to old school tactics about hit and runs and base stealing. The Oriole Way is coming back and it about damn time!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-15-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Terps Moving On Baby!

Fear The Turtle!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-15-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Terps Moving On Baby!

Fear The Turtle!
Hopefully they can start off better next game.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of UMD good luck, Hudson Taylor and Jason Kiessling advanced to the second round of the NCAA wrestling tournament and Mike Letts lost a tough first match.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
What!?! GW is too good!
But Maryland, Georgetown, and ODU should all do good. I find ODU really underated, despite losing to G Mason this year in the tourny
Told ya GW sucks.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Vcu Beats Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yahoo.com, check out that duke guys face on the front it is priceless.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Vcu Beats Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
There is a God and he hates DUKE!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-17-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Dang Terps fall, it's gonna be real hard next year without Strawberry, Ibekwe, and Jones.

Old 03-17-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Dang Terps fall, it's gonna be real hard next year without Strawberry, Ibekwe, and Jones.
Indeed, of course this loss is hard because Ibekwe couldn't hit a damn free throw! He really fell of at the end of the year and it sucks because he should have been a factor and not a hinderance. Oh well next year we have Gist and Osby as seniors and Vasquez and Hayes will be a year older and now all have tourney experience, so hopefully some new recruits come in and bring some more fresh blood to this team!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote: