Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 02-03-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bucs jersey help

Hey, so Im gonna order a jersey, either Talib or Tanard jackson, what jersey do you think i should get? haha Thanks.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
ABoyNamedSuh
Rookie

ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.

Customize your own jersey. That's what I did. Why pay all that money for a guy who will only be on the team for a short time.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABoyNamedSuh View Post
Customize your own jersey. That's what I did. Why pay all that money for a guy who will only be on the team for a short time.
Depends on the player...

I have two jerseys: A red Sapp and a white Jurevicius. I wouldn't trade them for anything. They're two of my favorite Bucs ever.

If I get another jersey, I'm going to get a throwback. Either an Alstott or a Selmon one.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:20 AM    (permalink
ABoyNamedSuh
Rookie

ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.ABoyNamedSuh could make a wolverine purr.

True.

If I had the money for another authentic, I would go with the A-Train too. Errict Rhett was my first favorite Buc, though.

Love that Alstott and Brooks never donned another uni.

Was sad to see Lynch, Dunn, Booger and Sapp in other uniforms.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

Jersey's I've had, Red Jerseys- Keyshawn, Clayton / White Jerseys- Gaines

So now I got this weird superstition with the Jersey thing, if it is a offensive player I got to get a white jersey if it is a defensive player I got to get a red jersey or that player is going to end up not working out, lol...

I want to get a Freeman jersey, just got to make sure it's a white one...

Out of Talib and TJ I would go with Talib, a red one.....

Last edited by KennyG : 02-06-2010 at 08:17 AM.
KennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Talib is a great player, but no way in hell I shell out good money for a guy as moronic off the field as him.

I only own a few jerseys, almost all are not replicas (I'll never waste money on one of those again) but they are of GREAT Bucs. Brooks, Sapp, Barber (only replicas), Lynch, and a game-worn Paul Gruber. I also have a retro Doug Williams and two James Wilder jerseys that were made, oh yeah, and Ricky Bell I put the name on. I also bought a replica off Ebaby for $1.50 of Frank Murphy.

Notice all of the players (except Murphy) were great Bucs, and perhaps most importantly weren't turds in real life, getting arrested and embarrassing themselves.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABoyNamedSuh View Post
True.

If I had the money for another authentic, I would go with the A-Train too. Errict Rhett was my first favorite Buc, though.

Love that Alstott and Brooks never donned another uni.

Was sad to see Lynch, Dunn, Booger and Sapp in other uniforms.
WHy was it sad to see Booger in another uniform? It was a stroke of genius to get a 2nd for him from Indy, I thought that never-producing bum should have been cut during training camp.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only player in the NFC South Id ever wear is a Alstott jersey. I loved him.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
The only player in the NFC South Id ever wear is a Alstott jersey. I loved him.
Aren't you a Saints fan? What the **** is wrong with you haha...I would never a jersey of a division rival.

Not to mention it is weird that you would never wear a Saints jersey.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Aren't you a Saints fan? What the **** is wrong with you haha...I would never a jersey of a division rival.

Not to mention it is weird that you would never wear a Saints jersey.
i would totally buy a saints jersey fwiw

anyway get a sabby jersey. be like me

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to be visiting Florida next week so I will pick up at least two bucs jerseys. Right now I am leaning towards Stroughter and Freeman/Talib, one of them being the old school orange
Old 02-09-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am going to be visiting Florida next week so I will pick up at least two bucs jerseys. Right now I am leaning towards Stroughter and Freeman/Talib, one of them being the old school orange
Good luck finding a Stroughter jersey, even in Tampa. I've never seen his jersey for sale around here. Your best best is to customize one on NFL's shopping site.

As for the orange jerseys, you might be able to find a Freeman one, but I doubt there are orange Talib ones for sale in stores.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Good luck finding a Stroughter jersey, even in Tampa. I've never seen his jersey for sale around here. Your best best is to customize one on NFL's shopping site.

As for the orange jerseys, you might be able to find a Freeman one, but I doubt there are orange Talib ones for sale in stores.
Bleh...that sucks to hear. However there is this one store in Sarasota that I usually go to that has like every jersey.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Quote:
Bleh...that sucks to hear. However there is this one store in Sarasota that I usually go to that has like every jersey.
Are you referring to the Westfield Shopping Center (Sarasota Square Mall)? If so, the dedicated Bucs store there closed a long time ago. The Sports Fan Attic there usually has creamsicle Selmon and Sapp jerseys, but I've never seen them carry any other creamsicles.

I live just south of there (Venice).
Old 02-12-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Are you referring to the Westfield Shopping Center (Sarasota Square Mall)? If so, the dedicated Bucs store there closed a long time ago. The Sports Fan Attic there usually has creamsicle Selmon and Sapp jerseys, but I've never seen them carry any other creamsicles.

I live just south of there (Venice).
To be honest I am not sure where the store was but it was in one of the major shopping centres and I haven't been there in like 3 years. A creamsicle Selmon jersey would be pretty sick though. Maybe I will get 3 :)
Old 02-15-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Ended up getting an orange Freeman jersey and a red Tanard Jackson jersey.

That brings my collection to 9

Brooks(red), Galloway(Red), Caddy(Black), Gaines(White), Winslow(Red), Barber(White), Alstott(White), Tanard(Red), and Freeman(Orange).

The place I want was all sold out of Talib and didn't have Stroughter but If I see one in the next few days I will buy it
Old 02-15-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about getting a Freeman jersey but only will if they start making Premiere Orange Freemans. I might pass though and just get whoever we draft at #3 (Suh/McCoy/Berry/Bryant?).

Can anyone comment on the difference between a Premiere and an authentic.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
ABoyNamedSuh
Rookie

Reebok Tampa Bay Buccaneers Kellen Winslow Premier Alternate Jersey

Features

• The front and back body is a newly developed diagonal pattern 2-tone flat tricot mesh
  • Body: 100% 5-oz polyester diamond back mesh
  • Sleeve/Yoke: 100% 5-oz polyester dazzle mesh
  • Collar: 100% 8.6-oz polyester flat knit rib
  • All numbers and letters feature a sewn-on, single-layer printed tackle twill
  • Stripe-knit inserts (select teams): 100% 8.6-oz polyester engineered stripe knit inserts
  • The sleeves/side panel insert/yoke area is a dazzle tricot
  • Team name and player's number displayed at the chest
  • Player's name shown at the upper back on a sewn-down nameplate
  • Player's number displayed on both shoulders
  • Team logo featured on both sleeves
  • Designed using similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version
  • Performance-engineered solid or striped rib knit are used for the collar with the NFL® Equipment patch sewn on the bottom of the front miter dazzle fabric insert
  • Team sleeve logos, stripes and Reebok® vector match the placements of the Pro Cut version
  • NFL® Equipment jock tag shown at lower left front above the hem.

Reebok Tampa Bay Buccaneers Customized Authentic Team Color Jersey

Features
  • Body (Colors): 100% Pro-Brite nylon
  • Body (White): 100% Pro-Brite polyester
  • Side Panels/Collar/Cuffs: 100% lycratalic spandex dazzle
  • Engineered Stripe Collar and Cuffs (specific to team): 100% polyester
  • Appliqué number on the chest, back and sleeves
  • Individual twill or dazzle letters for the customized name
  • NFL® Equipment patch sewn on the bottom of the front collar or fabric insert
  • NFL® Equipment jock tag with numeric sizing is applied to the lower left bottom of the jersey
  • Reebok® logo embroidered on each sleeve
Old 02-16-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a Bucs fan, but get an authentic. So worth it. However, don't get yours autographed like mine, otherwise you'll never be able to wear it :)
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I think ill just start saving up and get an authentic of our #3 pick.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Quote:
Ended up getting an orange Freeman jersey and a red Tanard Jackson jersey.

That brings my collection to 9

Brooks(red), Galloway(Red), Caddy(Black), Gaines(White), Winslow(Red), Barber(White), Alstott(White), Tanard(Red), and Freeman(Orange).

The place I want was all sold out of Talib and didn't have Stroughter but If I see one in the next few days I will buy it
Which store did you end up going to?
Old 02-17-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

I went to the Sports Fanatic in westfield mall/Sarasota Square.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Quote:
I went to the Sports Fanatic in westfield mall/Sarasota Square.
That's where I do my sports-related shopping. :D

It's a real shame the Bucs-oriented store there closed. They used to hold jerseys for practically every player on the team.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:38 AM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big #40 is the only jersey you'll ever need.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote