Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 02-10-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny G,:

Read my post on Bradford with the link attached to it. Let's pray for his shoulder to check out because I am not really sold on the Rams passing on a QB at the 1st pick because they've drafted d-lineman in the 1st round 2 of the past 3 years. As good as Suh is, they have absolutely no one that can even be a reliable backup on that roster at the QB position.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Caddy
Old 02-10-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The reason I think the Rams might take one is due to the pieces of **** they currently have at QB. Marc Bulger? really... That ship sailed years ago. Keith Null? Why is he on an NFL roster? Combine that with the fact they have invested in defensive lineman high in the draft twice in the last few years and I think you have a solid chance that they look for a franchise QB.
I would like to see how much they are going to lose if anything if they just cut Bulger, they signed him to a huge contract like 2 years ago didn't they?
And they have like 3 or 4 Dlineman that are FA's so I don't know if it is out of the question they draft a DT, especially a guy who is probably the best rated DT to come out of college in the past decade..

But is it out of the question they take Suh #1 and then draft Colt McCoy/T. Pike in the 3rd round?

Last edited by KennyG : 02-10-2010 at 03:18 PM.
KennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
And Babylon,

I just don't get how the board rated Locker as a 2nd round prospect in a weak draft class? I don't care what anyone says on his reasoning of coming back to school, if he is a sure fire top 10 pick in 2010 draft, then why would he risk losing the big money when there is a very good chance that the nfl has a rookie salary in 2011.

Also, locker has only been in a pro style offense for 1 season. He doesn't have tremendous arm strength like you think. Yes, i think he has a slightly better arm than sanchez, but I honestly think he is one of your boom or bust picks.

Here is a scouting report:

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2390

The only credit i give him as, like Freeman, he hasn't really played with premeir talent, so he can be successful under the right circumstances, but from watching video, it seems like he has Jeff Garcia happy feet where he dances around in the pocket too much.

I dont want to come across as being an authority but i've seen all of his college games and several of his highschool games. He made up his mind before he heard from the draft board. The board to me gives underclassmen lower grades than seniors for what that's worth.

As for playing in a pro style offense that is all he's played at the UW, he's getting better QB coaching from Sark and Neussmeier but Herm ran a pro-style offense too. I would say his arm is on a par with some of the stronger arms in the NFL. Might not be Russell or Stafford but definitely strong. As for the dissagreement here that's what makes the board interesting.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Ill have to watch more of him this year. I live on the east coast, so I don't see many pac 10 games, the only game i really saw of him this year was against USC and I thought he did great on that final drive to win them the game. But from watching film, i still don't think he's comfortable in the pocket and honestly, it was like watching Jeff Garcia in the pocket bc he seemed like he had happy feet.

And no, by all means, I am NOT comparing him to jeff garcia as a QB, he just dances around in the pocket like him.