Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I posted this in the Community thread:

That is just rumor. There is nothing on any reputable site I check for TV news that has anything like this.
I consider my "experiment" a failure.

Guess people do check their sources ;)

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sexiest episode of Chuck EVER.

And yay Chuck and Sarah. And yay Morgan and Alex.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like these type of episodes. Remind me of the first couple of seasons.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome episode.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I take back that I wanted Chuck over. Last episode was solid, this episode was awesome!

Also... Amy... she is like if you take the best parts of Brooklyn Decker and Sophie Monk and put them in a delightful little package! Very nice eye candy!

Not that the other two weren't also outstanding or anything :) Add Ellie, Alex and Sarah and perfect episode isn't hard.

So interested for how they go from here, honestly Chuck has shocked me because it is just getting better each week now!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like someone said, this episode reminded me of the first and second season. It was just a good time with plenty of asskicking to be had.

Also Cat Squad = <3. Fap etc.

Chris and Josh said that the season finale (the actual season finale now) will be better than the 13th episode but I fail to see how that is possible.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 02-16-2011 at 01:08 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chris and Josh said that the season finale (the actual season finale now) will be better than the 13th episode but I fail to see how that is possible.
Yeah, very tough to top a pretty much perfect ending. It almost has to be the wedding, perhaps with a pregnant Sarah for sentimentality?

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if we'll see Gary Cole reprise his roll as her dad? And maybe her mom will be in the picture for the wedding? They've never touched on that at all.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The last two episodes were really good. Dibs on Vivian btw!

Old 03-02-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Vivian has some pretty great eyes and great hotness in general.

Last couple of episodes have been great and I like that they've set it up to go another season if they want or is perfectly endable now as well.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 03-07-2011, 01:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

No Chuck tonight makes me a sad panda.. so for your enjoyment, JEFFSTER!

Old 03-21-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope "kevin bacon" gets turned into bbq! :)
Old 04-12-2011, 07:35 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any guesses to Agent X? It has to be in the Bartowski family.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Any guesses to Agent X? It has to be in the Bartowski family.
IT seems like they are trying to make us think it is Ellie because of her being able to use the laptop more than anyone else, but I feel like right now it is too obvious for it to be her. Also, it being Ellie or anyone else in the Bartowski family might not make that much sense considering Orion always wanted his family to be out of the spy game.

I have been a bit down on the last few episodes, mostly the new intersects episode (I thought it was the worst of the series by far) but this episode was really good. It set up the final storyline really quickly and gave us some nice questions. The only thing that sucks a bit is that Vivian isn't nearly as cool as Dalton or Chevy Chase. I guess you can't have everything.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah my problem is that TDalt is more of a villain with 10 seconds of screen time than Vivian has been so far all together.. but you can't really complain because it's TDalt.. he makes everything better.

Good episode and I'm excited for the next four episodes. With the ratings as bad as they are (Chuck hit a 1.3 series low last night) we better enjoy them. :(

Old 04-14-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Sad to hear ratings were bad as I'm really liking where things are headed, I actually really enjoyed the past two episodes...

I've been pretty good on the Ellie/Laptop story line so far, I actually have an instinct that it could be Awesome and not Ellie that is Agent X. Realistically he meets everything you'd look for in a Spy, smart and athletic, I do think it basically has to be either Ellie, Awesome or Morgan though and the last is a longshot. More Ellie and Awesome is always good though so can't lose if I'm right!

I like the Volkoff sighting, need moar, they should have freed him up, though I hope they involve him in the next few episodes...

Now resigned to this being the end of what is probably my favourite TV show ever, so any extension would just be icing to enjoying the end!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 04-15-2011, 02:27 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really like the ellie angle, at all, if she ends up with powers I'll be mega pissed, as far as who agent X is, I keep trying to think, the only person it appears that his old man had contact with inside the CIA was larkin.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't think its Ellie either.. I do think it COULD be Captain Awesome. He was originally intended to be a russian spy and not be on the show very long until they realized how great he was and how much the audience liked him. It'd be cool for him to get an expanded role.

And yeah, it's my favorite show of all time too so I'm trying to just enjoy the next few episodes. The next one looks great.. Gary Cole is the man.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Anyone else still watching Chuck? Tonights episode was the best of the season and the cliffhanger made me a sad panda. You KNOW she's going to be okay, but it was still a big cliffhanger!

Also, next Monday is the season finale, but the NBC upfronts are in the AM, so it could potentially be a SERIES finale. That would make me super super sad. It's my favorite show of all time and I'm not ready for it to go yet. :'''(

Old 05-09-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched it. I kinda get the feeling that next week will be the last hoorah. It's been a great run though if this is it.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even know how to say how sad I am that Chuck is ending.... Life won't be the same.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't think its Ellie either.. I do think it COULD be Captain Awesome. He was originally intended to be a russian spy and not be on the show very long until they realized how great he was and how much the audience liked him. It'd be cool for him to get an expanded role.

And yeah, it's my favorite show of all time too so I'm trying to just enjoy the next few episodes. The next one looks great.. Gary Cole is the man.
I thought last week's was better, but since its come back from what was potentially the final episode (Episode 16), every episode has been pretty great. I don't want it to end either, but quite honestly, it probably should end on the marriage. There's plenty of other directions the show could go after that, but I don't think they could find a better way to end it and as much as I hate to say it, the show would probably end up dwindling out during the middle of the next season.

That being said, lets start/join some campaign to keep it going / also change the time slot so it doesn't have to compete with HIMYM for viewers.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its too bad because Chuck is still a great show and HIMYM is a shadow of its early seasons. Ill be a very sad panda if Chuck ends now, Ill miss it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 05-11-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Chuck got a 5th season!!!

<njx9> <3 dg