Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Morgan. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure I love the Intersect-less Chuck. We'll see how it plays out, but I haven't been in love with the direction these last two episodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This sucks. They're turning Morgan into the most liked character into the most hated (obviously it's also having an effect on his brain though)

I don't hate the intersect-less Chuck, but I feel like we're taken out of the missions more. Something just feels really off that I don't like.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that Sepinwall said that the third episode was the one that turns the season around to an extent. Honestly though, I enjoyed the second episode for the most part. I don't like what is happening to Morgan, largely because they are creating a storyline that is unnecessary for a show that has 12 episodes left. There is no way to let it develop in any way and even if there were, i feel like making morgan into a semi villainous character eliminates one of the stronger aspect of the show, the dynamic between chuck and morgan ( for my money, one of the all time best chuck moments was the two of them doing the imperial march in the van).
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the direction they've taken Morgan either, but I really think this will be an opportunity for Chuck and Morgan to become CLOSER as friends.

And yeah, Sepinwall did say that the third episode of this season really starts bringing us back to what we really love about this show so I'm not too upset.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't like the direction they've taken Morgan either, but I really think this will be an opportunity for Chuck and Morgan to become CLOSER as friends.

And yeah, Sepinwall did say that the third episode of this season really starts bringing us back to what we really love about this show so I'm not too upset.
Despite the aspects of this season I have disliked, there are still parts of the show that work so well and it really still makes me sad that the show hasn't gotten the attention it deserved all along. I know we are all lucky to have gotten the amount of episodes we have, but the fact that all those ****** CBS shows draw a billion viewers sickens me.

For a show that is focused on comedy and action so much, I am really impressed when I think about how much all of the characters (for the most part) have evolved over the years. Seeing the scene last episode where Sarah and Chuck are running shows how much their relationship has developed over the years to the point where Chuck's insecurity wasn't a big misunderstanding like the past. Casey's emotional development while still maintaining the heart of what makes him an effective character is fantastic. And Morgan up until this season really matured. For a seemingly "light" show, the character arks have been well developed.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daaaaaaaaaammmit

I forgot about Chuck tonight. I'll have to catch it online tomorrow.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there not a new episode tonight?
Old 12-02-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope :( It's back next week.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wtf! No Chuck online? How can I catch up on these episodes?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Wtf! No Chuck online? How can I catch up on these episodes?

Chill it is on holiday break I'm sure this time of the year. OP said it will be back next week.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Chill it is on holiday break I'm sure this time of the year. OP said it will be back next week.
He's asking why the episodes aren't online in places such as Hulu or NBC. Which is a very valid question since they always have been before and I missed one episode this season that I can't see because I found myself complaining about the same thing.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can always down load the sh as show as well only takes an hour for it. Much faster then streaming it.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how can waiting for something to dl be faster than just watching something :/

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a new one today... RIGHT?
Old 12-09-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yes! New Chuck tonight! :D

Old 12-09-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yup yup...
Old 12-09-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

its about time we get a new chuck. I'm all wrapped up in this season with the whole wedding deal . Chuck is one lucky man.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Holy. ****.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Damn that was a good episode and really sets up for a good finish to the series. I LOVE how they're getting back to the roots of Chuck and I can't wait for the Christmas episode because lets face it, last time it was Captain Awesome.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Anyone else watching and not have sound?
Old 12-23-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. ****. ****. ****. ****. awesome. awesome. awesome. awesome. oh **** yes. what the ****... no spoilers so thats all you get if you haven't seen the latest episode yet.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Man, sad that there are only 2 more episodes.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Man, sad that there are only 2 more episodes.
There's 2 more, then the 2 hour finale. But yeah, it sucks.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm seriously going to miss this show. It's easily my favorite show of all time. I wrote the open letter, I got Subway, I bought stuff from the site.. the whole nine.

I fully plan to watch seasons 1 to 5 when the 5th is released on DVD and I'll always keep it around for when I want to revisit it later. Still sucks though.