Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by swangaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs

I think she has a cute face.
Average, but not "cute" and WTF is that crap on her honey? Pretty nasty IMO. Also not impressed with her eyes, I initially thought that she atleast had good eyes but that pic disproved that theory.
that's a pretty good face.I guess she's just not your kind of woman. I'd hate to go to your homeland
Unfortunately in my homeland this type of girl is becoming more common, and thus my kind of girl is becoming less common, it's very depressing.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Average, but not "cute" and WTF is that crap on her honey? Pretty nasty IMO. Also not impressed with her eyes, I initially thought that she atleast had good eyes but that pic disproved that theory.
that's a pretty good face.I guess she's just not your kind of woman. I'd hate to go to your homeland
Unfortunately in my homeland this type of girl is becoming more common, and thus my kind of girl is becoming less common, it's very depressing.
Damn i need to move there....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's OK, there are enough fatties in the US.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
swangaz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:E...er_7_Small.jpg
http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ent/110399.jpg

oh I don't think Knightely was voted for Eye Candy of The Year ever, much less in 2004

and no CGF, she's not fat
Old 06-06-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She isn't fat, she is just the right size 8)

Old 06-06-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

. . . for a mine who likes thunder thighs.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x How dare you say shes fat, she has a womanley figure, not some skinny ***** with bee sting tits and a pelvis that digs into your groin while your drillin her, esther wins hands down, shes a real woman, tits, ass and ****** attitude, no some woman who eat a stick of celery a day too keep rediculously skinny
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
swangaz

CGF, I bet if you saw a bone on teh street, you'd think it has too much meat on it
Old 06-06-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uhg, its all opinion, bashing what someone else likes is stupid. Both ways.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote

Quote:
CGF, I bet if you saw a bone on teh street, you'd think it has too much meat on it
That's not what your mother said last night, you garfunkle.
swangaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x How dare you say shes fat, she has a womanley figure, not some skinny *********** with bee sting tits and a pelvis that digs into your groin while your drillin her, esther wins hands down, shes a real woman, tits, ass and *********** attitude, no some woman who eat a stick of celery a day too keep rediculously skinny
I have nothing but respect for you my friend.

You have the Cartman seal of Approval
Old 06-06-2006, 05:20 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Quote:
so she said you had too little meat, that sucks
Old 06-06-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so she said you had too little meat, that is not good
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See how much only a week or two at *** does to your skills, even cartman was able too make a good joke.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
aka esther baxter aka one of the hottest women alive
very true....very true
Old 06-06-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See how much only a week or two at *********** does to your skills, even cartman was able too make a good joke.
what word was just censored
Old 06-06-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See how much only a week or two at *********** does to your skills, even cartman was able too make a good joke.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Old 06-06-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahhahahahahah

My LAst Few MYspace Comments

boy i surpassed u when i was born

♥ kit kat ♥

6/6/2006 10:18 AM

haha..... well guess what.... I AM ******* WHITE!!!! lol...... my site is not that white is it?!

BUN-T AkA DaRk CaRaMeL

6/5/2006 2:39 PM

chillin at work u?

matthew FREAKING pryor

6/5/2006 11:51 AM

wuts up african hope ur summer's been swell just remember me and how smart and athletic i am

♥ kit kat ♥

6/5/2006 10:30 AM

hey sexi!! how are you??! i miss seeing your sexi self at school everyday!!! *wink wink*

♥

Caleb

6/4/2006 9:57 AM

i dont appreciate racist jokes about me on my own page.

Caleb

6/3/2006 9:20 PM

***** keep it up and ill block you

Caleb

6/3/2006 9:15 PM

wtf, hillarious, how long did it take you to come up with that.

Caleb

6/3/2006 9:10 PM

no promises, im busy

*SQUAD 6* (BOSS)

6/3/2006 6:05 PM

WHO U?

F r @ n n i e

6/2/2006 11:10 PM

hey my one and only king! how u doin sweetie?! just thought id stop by and say goodnight to my man of course! lol ttyl
Old 06-06-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was close, but I voted Knightley. Not a very good picture though.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:03 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

How can you not want to hit that?

Seriously, if you are a straight guy it's like necessary to hit that.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 06:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay

I looked at the thunder thighs and face, although that's almost the best I've ever seen her face.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

I looked at the thunder thighs and face, although that's almost the best I've ever seen her face.
Baxter looks too chunky for me, which is why I go with Knightley

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Quote:

You must be a virgin because skinny/annorexic girl ***** is wack.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
Quote:

You must be a virgin because skinny/annorexic girl *********** is wack.
So is fat chubby ***** sex, especially when they have thunder thighs.