Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
One Nation Aryan Nation!
Fixed it....

Too much?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Most of you guys are a bunch of haters that do not know squat about football. Mr. Davis was commissioner of football no if's and's or but's. Yourfavestoner you should just be quiet and sit in a little corner with your childish remarks! You guys are just jealous of the silver and black and ha I don't blame you guys!
You're an idiot; no ifs ands or buts.

What is the Commmissioner of Football? Please explain this to me. What jurisdiction does the Commissioner of Football have/had over the USFL, CFL, XFL, or UFL? Who has held this post other than Al Davis?

And no, I don't think anybody is jealous of a team that is having one of the worst runs in NFL history. Lions fans wake up every morning giving thanks that they're not the Raiders.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 02-17-2010 at 07:38 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

Listen you moron you are just a little jealous kid who needs to shut his big mouth up! Lions fans can't look back at heir history and mention the hall of famers and not to mention the three Lombardi trophies! Get a life!
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Listen you moron you are just a little jealous kid who needs to shut his big mouth up! Lions fans can't look back at heir history and mention the hall of famers and not to mention the three Lombardi trophies! Get a life!
I'm not jealous, and I'm not a kid. And you calling me a moron is so ironic that it's laughable.

Also, the Lions have more Hall of Famers than the Raiders do. They've also won 4 NFL Championships.

Keep it up though, you're making work go by a lot faster for me.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much class. So much sass. Tyler Thigpen is synonymous with victory.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

Was those championships from the AFL, I though you said the AFL can't be compared to the NFL and no the Raiders have more hall of famers Research before you blab!
Old 02-17-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

The Raiders have more hall of famers and I thought the AFL is not the NfL that is what you said not me!
Old 02-17-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Was those championships from the AFL, I though you said the AFL can't be compared to the NFL and no the Raiders have more hall of famers Research before you blab!
God, you're so stupid. I'd feel bad for you if it weren't so funny.

No, those championships were not from the AFL. They are NFL Chammpionships. You know, from before the two leagues merged.

When did I say the AFL can't be compared to the NFL? Reading comprehension skills lacking much?

And yeah, the Raiders have more Hall of Famers if you count guys like Rod Woodson and Ronnie Lott, who only played there for a year. I don't know about you, but Rod Woodson is a Steeler and Lott is a 49er. Oakland is the place where washed up football players are put out to pasture.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 02-17-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
What is the Commmissioner of Football? Please explain this to me. What jurisdiction does the Commissioner of Football have/had over the USFL, CFL, XFL, or UFL? Who has held this post other than Al Davis?
Still waiting for a reply for this, too.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raider has won the debate with his obvious skills of grammar, thickskulled attitude. and blatant disregard to the Raiders W-L after Rich Gannon threw all those TD passes to those damn pirates(in red) in the SB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

You are very stupid you child! Is thts why Jim Plunkett won two super bowls when the patriots and 49ers dropped him. Is that why Rod Woodson really loves the raiders and is thta why Romanasowski calls himself a raider even though he won 4 super bowls with the Broncos and 49ers. by the way the Lions never won 4 super bowls so get your facts straight moron!
Old 02-17-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who put this guy back into the green? You should probably tell me so I can neg rep you.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The Raiders have more hall of famers and I thought the AFL is not the NfL that is what you said not me!
Ok, I'll try to make this simple for you since you obviously don't get it.

I absolutely said the AFL is not the NFL. They were completely seperate leagues. Al Davis was the commissioner of the AFL. Pete Rozelle was the comissioner of the NFL. The commissioners didn't want the leagues to merge, they wanted to compete and put each other out of business.

The owners went behind the commissioners backs and struck an agreement to merge the two leagues into one "super" league. This merger occurred in 1970. The AFL became the AFC. The NFL became the NFC. The NFC and AFC together became the "new" NFL that you know today.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

What are you talking about?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I get everything your'e the way that does not get it!
Old 02-17-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha this guys a moron, i love it!
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop it you fools he will get himself banned!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

you are a idiot that should get a life, and by the way Bucknaked is something that you should not love!
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You are very stupid you child!
Again, the irony is laughable.

Quote:
Is thts why Jim Plunkett won two super bowls when the patriots and 49ers dropped him.
If this made sense, I'd respond to it.

Quote:
Is that why Rod Woodson really loves the raiders
Good for him. I'm sure Brett Favre really loves the Vikings, it doesn't change the fact that he is a Packer.

Quote:
and is thta why Romanasowski calls himself a raider even though he won 4 super bowls with the Broncos and 49ers.
That's all well and good, but Romo is not a Hall of Famer. Nor will he ever be.

Quote:
by the way the Lions never won 4 super bowls so get your facts straight moron!
I never said they won four Superbowls. They won four NFL Championships. You know, before the leagues merged. Which I've tried explaining to you 490853 times now, but you still don't ******* get.
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raiderchampion3 again.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
raiderchampion3
Rookie

You kids started the name-calling first not me!
Old 02-17-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What are you talking about?
Ugh...

Just don't post on here again until after you've read this:

History of the AFL-NFL Merger
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Championships and superbowls are different alright!
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on guys, we wera all saying how much we missed GRF and Starheather and IncredibleDraftDude. This guy is a hero.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I am going to report you if you don't stop!