Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
Championships and superbowls are different alright!
Yay! Three pages later and the light bulb finally flickers!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

The NFL and the AFL they are still football doesn't that get into your little mind kid!
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Come on guys, we wera all saying how much we missed GRF and Starheather and IncredibleDraftDude. This guy is a hero.
People still mention GRF and IDD but Starheather was definitely underrated in troll hierarchy. If he had gone just a couple more seasons he could have really cemented his legacy.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sorry guys, but you can't argue with raiderchampions logic. SWDC has finally met its match.

God help us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 02-17-2010 at 08:07 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you are a idiot that should get a life, and by the way Bucknaked is something that you should not love!
That doesn't even make sense. And this is how you treat me after i shower you with positive reputation!? Ungrateful swine.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

CC SD I understand youre jealous about the Raiders but I can';t do anything about maybe you should see a therapist!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I really apoligize Bucknaked I thought you were saying those negative things about me.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The nails on both of my big toes are turning black. Am I dying?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

You are very odd!
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really apoligize Bucknaked I thought you were saying those negative things about me.
Oh I could never stay angry at you friend. Now come hold papa buck, he's been a little lonely without your touch
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
The nails on both of my big toes are turning black. Am I dying?
No I just paint your toes when you sleep.

...I won't stop.

Quote:
once I got my whole fist in my mouth I wish it was the fist of Mr. Davis!
Dude, that's weird.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

That is odd maybe I while take the apology back!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I will make you stop if you don't have the dignity to stop!
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
No I just paint your toes when you sleep.

...I won't stop.
So that's why I always wake up at night feeling tickled!!
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3 raiderchampion.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

You guys should get a life if you guys can't stand me stating my opinions and giving you guys facts!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think whatever though pops into raiderchampions head is immediately posted in this thread due to his superiority and Navi-like connector to his computer.

EDIT: STARHEATHER respect in the sig. He truly had a way with words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Job
Pro Bowler

BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You guys should get a life if you guys can't stand me stating my opinions and giving you guys facts!
Here's a fact: I'm the prime minister of malaysia.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Then let me tell you. I've been to your counrty and it sucks. I'd like my money back.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I am too mature for you little children, you guys should go play in the playground!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I am too mature for you little children, you guys should go play in the playground!
Only if you push me on the swing <3<3

Quote:
Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Really the United States suck? maybe you should move out of country if you hate it so much! Job get a life!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Zoolander is coming for you.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

This thread is now about lolcats.

By the way when did Malaysia become a part of the USA?