Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

I should not even waste my time responding to you classless indiviuals are you sure your kids are not typing for you guys!
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
I am too mature for you little children, you guys should go play in the playground!

O SNAP,
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I should not even waste my time responding to you classless indiviuals are you sure your kids are not typing for you guys!
Please dont leave me. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

Thats a good idea go watch your little cartoon!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really the United States suck? maybe you should move out of country if you hate it so much! Job get a life!
Job get a life!
raiderchampion3
Rookie

You make no sense!
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My kids are estranged, spread out across 9 different states. There's 13 of them in all, and none of them really know I exist. So I can confirm that, no, my children are not typing for me. In fact, my busty secretary is typing for me as we speak. She has great juicy bosoms.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Thank You for the information, I don't need anymore!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I put more work into the offseason than JaMarcus Russell does.

As for the most underrated QB in the league, I think Eli Manning is a great answer. For a guy playing for a team in New York (Well, Jersey anyway) and a Superbowl winner, it's as if he dropped off the face of the planet.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Job get a life!
I live for Raiderchamp!
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thank You for the information, I don't need anymore!
What information you need, we get
Old 02-17-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Eli Manning is also a very good candidate, now I have heard Jamarcus is putting a lot of effort and and is in fact training.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eli Manning is also a very good candidate, now I have heard Jamarcus is putting a lot of effort and and is in fact training.
Training for the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest! HAHAHAHA ROFLCOPTER SUCK ME RAIDERCHAMPION
Old 02-17-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+ rep for raiderchampion. I'm going to blindly agree with everything he says from now on.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Out of everybody you are the most clueless moron that should get a life, you know nothing about football!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Out of everybody you are the most clueless moron that should get a life, you know nothing about football!
Spell check: subtract most and add least.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Old 02-17-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I have better things to do in life, but I will come back on later!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Only further emphasizing the fact that you actually have no better things to do in life.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Thats you!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

He has better things to do...like have sex with a fish.

Don't pretend like I need to be any more thread relevant to post that gif. That is a Grade A gif.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Old 02-17-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

He has better things to do...like have sex with a fish.

Don't pretend like I need to be any more thread relevant to post that gif. That is a Grade A gif.
Creepy GIF is creepy and Raiderschamp is CHAMP of DC. All hail the champ and Job get a life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler