Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 02-23-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default FML

I just realized I have an exam Thursday April 22nd at 7PM.

Thanks Goodell for putting the draft on a Thursday. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. ugh.

Who cares about macroeconomics when the Bucs are OTC?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have an exam on April 23rd.

It ******* sucks.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But is the exam DURING the draft?

I barely studied for the last economics exam, and I'd gladly watch the draft instead of finding another way to procrastinate this one. Why does it have to be at 7? ****

At least it's all multiple choice so I can finish it quickly and run home, although I'm definitely missing our pick.

My next exam is on the 28th though...I'll be enjoying rounds 2-7 :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure it is during the draft.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Yeah that's sucky. It's possibly that we'll know who we're gonna take before the 3rd pick. I wouldn't wanna miss the 2nd/3rd round and have to check the results online. I'd be nervous as hell.

I'm gonna have a nightmare tonight that I check the draft results on my phone and it shows we drafted Dunlap.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-23-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are so unlucky. My last exam is on the 13th. Don't ask me how. The only part that sucks is that they're all crammed together.

Last year was terrible, though. I had an exam the Monday following the draft and I couldn't keep my eyes off the TV, and that includes the second day when I wasn't expecting to watch at all. Bad, bad situation, even the Friday when all the draft rumors were swirling around.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:46 AM    (permalink
YoJoeBucsFan
Veteran

YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.YoJoeBucsFan could make a wolverine purr.

My last exam was in 1995, I guess I am lucky.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't sit exams, exams sit me.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
TornadoRex
Rookie

TornadoRex smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbucsfan View Post
I don't sit exams, exams sit me.
bwaaahaha!

I'm an intern. I bust my ass 45 hours a week and don't get paid, but at least I don't have to take exams!