Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-24-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my first year in fantasy baseball and this is my team ( 10 team automated draft)

C - Jorge Posada
1B - Kendry Morales
2B - Brandon Phillips
3B - Jorge Cantu
SS - Stephen Drew
OF - Matt Kemp
OF - Nick Markakis
OF -Ichiro Suzuki
U - James Loney

SP - C.C Sabathia
SP - Dan Haren
SP - Josh Beckett
SP - Yovani Gallardo
SP - Gavin Floyd
RP - Jonathan Papelbon
RP - Billy Wagner

Bench

OF - Jones Garrett
OF - Jay Bruce
U - David Ortiz
SS - Jose Reyes

P - Max Scherzer

Last edited by Shiver : 03-24-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd get Reyes and Ortiz in over Drew and Loney.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, Can anyone give me an update on Reyes?

Secondly, I am going to reask my question to try and get more responses.

I am currently starting a roto 5x5 keeper league. I ended up with the sixth pick.

What would your BB look like? (up to 18 pleazzze)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team:

C: Weiters
1B: Pujols
2B: Kinsler
SS: Andrus
3B: Zimmerman
Corner IN: Morneau
Middle IN: Kendrick
IF: Felipe Lopez
IF: Looney
LF: Bay
CF: Torii Hunter
RF: Ryan Ludwick
OF: Borbon
OF: Nyjier Morgan
UTL: Carlos Gonzalez
Bench: Fowler, Soto, Milledge, EY Jr

SP: Lincecum
SP: Grienke
SP: Cliff Lee
SP: Gallardo
SP: Porcello
RP: Bailey
RP: Soria
P: Aardsma
P: Haap
P: Dotel
Bench: Leo Nunez

I got offered this trade:

I get: Andrew McCutchen, Hunter Pence, and Martin Prado
I give up: Kinsler

Should I do it?
Old 03-24-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
First off, Can anyone give me an update on Reyes?

Secondly, I am going to reask my question to try and get more responses.

I am currently starting a roto 5x5 keeper league. I ended up with the sixth pick.

What would your BB look like? (up to 18 pleazzze)

Thyroid levels have regulated. He was back to doing stuff today. I'd be pretty surprised if he isn't playing Opening Day barring a major setback. And if he misses, maybe a week before he's ready.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'd get Reyes and Ortiz in over Drew and Loney.
Once Reyes is healthy, he is my guy. You probably know more about the situation with him than I do, what's the 411?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:20 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the team I drafted. 12 team H2H 5x5 $100.

I had pick #2 and #1 took A-Rod.

C: Miguel Montero
1B: Albert Pujols
2B: Rickie Weeks
3B: Gordon Beckham
SS: Erick Aybar
OF: Josh Hamilton
OF: Nelson Cruz
OF: Carlos Gonzalez
UT: Adrian Gonzalez
UT: Michael Bourn
BN: Jason Heyward
BN: Drew Stubbs
BN: Ian Desmond

SP: Felix Hernandez
SP: Johan Santana
RP: Chad Qualls
RP: Leo Nunez
P: John Lester
P: Jonathan Sanchez
P: Justin Duchsherer
P: Shaun Marcum
BN: Mike Gonzalez
BN: Jake Westbrook
BN: Joe Blanton
BN: Brad Penny

I think I did pretty well.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team(12 team league):
C- Matt Wieters
1B- Adrian Gonzalez
2B- Ian Stewart
3B- Alex Rodriguez
SS- Alexei Ramirez
OF- Manny Ramirez
OF- Andrew McCutchen
OF- Chris Coghlan
UTL- Lance Berkman
UTL- Nelson Cruz

SP- Zack Grienke
SP- Dan Haren
RP- Jose Valverde
RP- Rafael Soriano
P- Chad Billingsley
P- Scott Feldman
P- Edwin Jackson
P- Glavin Floyd

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
My team(12 team league):
C- Matt Wieters
1B- Adrian Gonzalez
2B- Ian Stewart
3B- Alex Rodriguez
SS- Alexei Ramirez
OF- Manny Ramirez
OF- Andrew McCutchen
OF- Chris Coghlan
UTL- Lance Berkman
UTL- Nelson Cruz

SP- Zack Grienke
SP- Dan Haren
RP- Jose Valverde
RP- Rafael Soriano
P- Chad Billingsley
P- Scott Feldman
P- Edwin Jackson
P- Glavin Floyd
You cheated.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done with our draft its only an 8 team league but here's what I got:

5x5 H2H
C- Victor Martinez
1B- Albert Pujols
2B- Dustin Pedroia
3B- Gordon Beckham
SS- Alexei Ramirez
2B/SS- Elvis Andrus
1B/3B- Mark Texeira
OF- Justin Upton
OF- Andre Ethier
OF- Brad Hawpe
OF- Juan Pierre
UTIL- Chipper Jones
BE- Alfonso Soriano
BE- Russell Martin

P- Cliff Lee
P- Johan Santana
P- Yovani Gallardo
P- Tommy Hanson
P- Cole Hamels
P- Rick Porcello
SP/RP- JA Happ
RP- Joakim Soria
RP- Brian Wilson
BE- Matt Capps

Thoughts?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Just got done with our draft its only an 8 team league but here's what I got:

5x5 H2H
C- Victor Martinez
1B- Albert Pujols
2B- Dustin Pedroia
3B- Gordon Beckham
SS- Alexei Ramirez
2B/SS- Elvis Andrus
1B/3B- Mark Texeira
OF- Justin Upton
OF- Andre Ethier
OF- Brad Hawpe
OF- Juan Pierre
UTIL- Chipper Jones
BE- Alfonso Soriano
BE- Russell Martin

P- Cliff Lee
P- Johan Santana
P- Yovani Gallardo
P- Tommy Hanson
P- Cole Hamels
P- Rick Porcello
SP/RP- JA Happ
RP- Joakim Soria
RP- Brian Wilson
BE- Matt Capps

Thoughts?
The guys yall are going against must be crazy because the past two have excellent teams.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just drafted this one today...

10 Team 5x5, $100 Buy-In.
Lineup
C - Ryan Doumit
C - Carlos Ruiz
1B - Miguel Cabrera
2B - Chase Utley
3B - Chone Figgins
SS - Elvis Andrus
CI - Adrian Gonzalez
MI - Jose Lopez
OF - Jason Bay
OF - Nick Markakis
OF - Michael Bourn
OF - Raul Ibanez
OF - Nate McClouth
U - Chipper Jones

Bench
Chris Coghlan
Marco Scutaro
Corey Hart
Mark DeRosa

Pitchers
Dan Haren
Justin Verlander
Jake Peavy
Gavin Floyd
John Danks
Stephen Strasburg
Heath Bell
Joakim Soria
Brad Lidge
Octavio Dotel
Matt Guerrier

Last edited by tjsunstein : 03-28-2010 at 10:42 PM.
tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on my team? Not a huge baseball guy, but I think I did decently well. Let me know what you think I need to add and what I can afford to deal. It is a 10 team league:

C: Matt Wieters
1B: Lance Berkman
2B: Howie Kendrick
SS: Derek Jeter
3B: Alex Rodriguez
OF: Jacoby Ellsbury
OF: Jason Bay
OF: Andre Ethier
UTIL: David Wright
UTIL: Adam Jones

BENCH: Chris Davis
BENCH: Carlos Quentin
BENCH: Juan Pierre

SP: Dan Haren
SP: Jon Lester
RP: Francisco Cordero
RP: Trevor Hoffman
P: Jake Peavy
P: Tim Hudson
P: David Aardsma

BENCH: Brandon Webb
BENCH: Jorge De La Rosa
Old 03-30-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

10 team, 5x5, I picked 9th

C- Miguel Montero
1B- Fielder
2B- Kinsler
SS- Rollins
3B- Beckham
OF- Adam Lind
OF- Carl Crawford
OF- Nelson Cruz
Util- Nick Markakis

Bench- Julio Borbon
Bench- Carlos Quentin

SP- Lester
SP- Kershaw
SP- Porcello
SP- Slowey
RP- Soriano
RP- Jenks
RP- Chris Perez
RP- Ryan Madson

I know I am OF heavy, but it was ridiculous where I drafted Markakis and Borbon at, I'm hoping to hold on and flip one of them for some pitching after the first few weeks shake out.

Other thoughts?

sig by BoneKrusher
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

every team in a 10 team league is good so...

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
every team in a 10 team league is good so...
Thanks for your help and keen insight.

sig by BoneKrusher
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriles0522 View Post
Thanks for your help and keen insight.

it wasn't a direct insult to you but the 2 post above yours, but yours make it 3 so it's alright

as for your team you have a heavy hitting OF team but you should trade one of your OF for a closer if you can, you have 2 set-up men also do holds count?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got offered this trade:

Send Mark Texeira
Send Yovani Gallardo
Receive Garrett Jones
Receive Josh Beckett

First thought was hell no.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

confirm that hell no

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I need your opinions on this one. I got Josh Johnson and Adam Wainright on my team as my two studs. My other starters are pretty iffy. They are Randy Wolf, Ted Lilly, Carl Pavano and Joel Piniero.

I was thinking of dropping one of them and picking up either Chris Volstad, Rich Harden or Brandon Morrow.

Now which one should I drop, if any, and which should I pick up!? I am leaning towards dropping either Piniero or Pavano and picking up Morrow, who's last couple starts have been very good and he's like top 5 in K's right now. It's a H2H league and the categories are Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB)

Thanks for the help!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell

Last edited by thebow305 : 05-02-2010 at 03:25 AM.
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you guys start Ted Lilly tonight against the Marlins in Chicago?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you drop Chipper Jones for Michael Stanton and wait for him to get called up?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanton is probably at least 3 weeks from being brought up. My thoughts in terms of roster moves is that the Marlins will move Uggla for more prospects, then will slide Coughlin to 2B, with Stanton then playing RF or LF. There is no guarantee that the kid will be an instant sensation, but he has amazing skills.

I actually prefer Logan Morrison to Stanton as a player, but they're really more 1a and 1b in terms of prospects. Chipper is doing dick this year, so you're not missing anything. If it's a dynasty/deep keeper league, that would be a total no-brainer.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just cashed in on Ethier's red hot start.........traded him straight up for Chase Utley. I think thats some good value.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy who made that trade should be shot.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote