Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I'm with you, and I was totally OK with putting up with his crappy offensive output as long as he could defend well. But he can't suck at both. That's just unacceptable.
Happy now?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Happy now?
For tonight? Yep.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For tonight? Yep.

also, bunting in that situation? hmm...

Old 06-12-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=Brent;3030978]

Unfortunately, yes I am mad because I really wanted you to not suck.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.

Last edited by Borat : 06-12-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I guess I'm just more patient than you.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I guess I'm just more patient than you.
Should we discuss Brandon Belt lol.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Should we discuss Brandon Belt lol.
that ******* Giraffe... sophomore slump?

I'll pretend as much. Also, I found out recently that Nate Schierholtz's mother in law works at my school.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
that ******* Giraffe... sophomore slump?

I'll pretend as much. Also, I found out recently that Nate Schierholtz's mother in law works at my school.
HRs this season:

Belt 0
Bumgarner 1

Small world. Your boy Crawford's grandfather lives on my Dad's street.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Belt got ****** up by the dumbass maneuvering that Bochy/Sabean did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bumgarner is giving me wood
Old 06-12-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Singleton is an idiot.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Belt got ****** up by the dumbass maneuvering that Bochy/Sabean did.
I used to agree with that, but he looks really overmatched. Maybe he's just not ready still. IDK anymore.

Bumgarrner with 12 Ks through 7.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No rants, no rants, no rants, but Cardinals....

Old 06-13-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Belt finally knocks one deep
Old 06-13-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
HRs this season:

Belt 0
Bumgarner 1

Small world. Your boy Crawford's grandfather lives on my Dad's street.
Spoke too soon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Spoke too soon.
Twice in one night. Like a Boss.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Chase Utley is in a boxscore.....that's.....well.....about how I feel about this season thus far.

At least they won in '08.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm amazed the Phillies are where they are given the lineup we roll out there everyday. I feel like half our starters were supposed to be AAA emergency call-up guys. I kept telling myself that if we stuck around .500 long enough for Utley/Howard to come back we might have a shot but I've come to terms with the fact that it ain't happening. I haven't been a fan of Amaro's moves since he took over and his mediocre decision making has finally caught up to us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amaro has made the team progressively worse as his tenure has gotten longer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our farm is stacked, our core is under reasonable contracts and we dont have to worry about resigning anyone major this offseason.

All of what I said was a lie.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if you are out of it you really could get some good pieces for Hamels. It would help rebuild the farm a little.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddamn did Mike Scioscia mismanage the hell out of that 8th inning last night.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we went into seller mode, we have a number of sellable pieces headlined by Hamels and Victorino but I don't think they will

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know the umps have a tough job, but they blew back to back calls in Detroits game last night to give the cubs the lead.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
RaiderDiehard
Rookie

RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen an official distance on Bryce Harper's HR from last night. I'm guessing it was a touch over 450. Absolute bomb to dead center!

Poor Henderson Alvarez. Fastball just ain't sinking like it was earlier on in the year, especially to lefties. Still doing okay.
RaiderDiehard is offline   Reply With Quote