Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-29-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
4 shutouts in a row. Crazy.
Giants pitching is so sexy. They are looking good in the division. Dodgers are falling back and look like a 82 win team, really. Dbacks will be the main threat down the stretch but their pitching isn't on par with what they did last year. Kennedy hasn't been as dominant as last year, Hudson is obviously out for the year and Saunders is on the DL
Old 06-29-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woops, almost forgot

Mike Trout update:

2-5 with a 2 run HR. Hopefully he can hit another HR or 2 in this series @ Toronto with that deliciously short LF dimensions at the Rogers Centre. He also is up to a healthy .345 BA, next closest in the AL is at .333

oh and Bryce Harper hit a pretty attractive HR today to
Old 06-29-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Giants pitching is so sexy. They are looking good in the division. Dodgers are falling back and look like a 82 win team, really. Dbacks will be the main threat down the stretch but their pitching isn't on par with what they did last year. Kennedy hasn't been as dominant as last year, Hudson is obviously out for the year and Saunders is on the DL
Hey man!!! Not nice, but its true. We are hurting for Kemp to come back and Ethier getting hurt just makes things worse. Throw in Lilly being hurt which is quietly a big problem as well.

They need to make a move for an arm AND a bat, ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:10 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Hey man!!! Not nice, but its true. We are hurting for Kemp to come back and Ethier getting hurt just makes things worse. Throw in Lilly being hurt which is quietly a big problem as well.

They need to make a move for an arm AND a bat, ****.
Well, they already have Abreu, Rivera and Kennedy

I think the Dodgers need

VERNON WELLS!

seriously though, Dodgers were a good story early on, but the talent level didn't fit with the stuff they were doing. They are in good shape going forward now though with Magic and Co. up top. They'll hit it big this offseason with some big signings and they'll be getting back that sexy stallion Lil Rubby De La Rosa

Last edited by BloodBrother : 06-29-2012 at 07:13 AM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4 shutouts in a row. Crazy.
Yeah, what the hell is going on?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HUGE series for the Pirates this weekend with their worst pitchers going. Should be a great one.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never got a baseball jersey for another team besides the Mets but I think i'll be getting a Trout one soon. I love everything about the way he plays.

Also, as Forenci pointed out Flores is not a SS. He hasn't played there all year and certainly won't in the major. He'll have try 2B which I doubt or 3B. He is a 25 runner on the 20-80 scouting scale so I don't think the OF is a good fit either. I've never seen him run but apprently it's a good laugh.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be dissapointed if the Mets don't take 3 out 4 from the Dodgers in this series with the lineup they throw out and the SP we have lined up. I'm pumped for Dickey tonight in the non humid SoCal air.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-29-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Bobby Parnell's E.R.A. matched his FIP exactly. I bet that doesn't happen to often.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-29-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I've never got a baseball jersey for another team besides the Mets but I think i'll be getting a Trout one soon. I love everything about the way he plays.

Also, as Forenci pointed out Flores is not a SS. He hasn't played there all year and certainly won't in the major. He'll have try 2B which I doubt or 3B. He is a 25 runner on the 20-80 scouting scale so I don't think the OF is a good fit either. I've never seen him run but apprently it's a good laugh.
Isn't that what everyone told you 2-3 years ago? He hits plenty for middle infield but he can't play there and he probably won't ever hit enough to be above average anywhere else.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Isn't that what everyone told you 2-3 years ago? He hits plenty for middle infield but he can't play there and he probably won't ever hit enough to be above average anywhere else.
Yeah pretty much but they said that about him sticking at SS. He can hit enough for a 3B though if he's able to stick there but we have Marte as well at 3B right now. There's a very slim chance he can make it at 2B. I don't know why teams do this because they're not fooling anyone but they can't kept him at SS just to keep his trade value up in case they ever dealt him. He's a having a really nice breakout year with the bat though and he's still much more young than people realize. He doesn't turn 21 until August 6.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-29-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flores has enough power to be a corner infielder.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll be dissapointed if the Mets don't take 3 out 4 from the Dodgers in this series with the lineup they throw out and the SP we have lined up. I'm pumped for Dickey tonight in the non humid SoCal air.
Well, you only need to score 1 run to beat them so I would hope you guys can sweep.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, you only need to score 1 run to beat them so I would hope you guys can sweep.

LOLdgers

Old 06-29-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Hill's 2nd cycle this month, 2nd player to hit for 2 in a season

Doubt the D'Backs get more than 1 all-star but truly Miley, Goldschmidt and Hill should all be going

Last edited by fenikz : 06-29-2012 at 09:03 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also love what the Astros are doing since Crane took over, they literally had nothing in the farm and were just going to finish sub .500 to .500 every single year

now they got Singleton, Cosart, Springer, Lee, Correa, McCullers

and will most likely get a solid haul for Wandy as well

Old 06-29-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully the Dodgers stop there and they don't get Headley. I want him on the Pirates pretty bad.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the Reds can hit Matt Cain.
Can we hit some random dude from Minnesota? No.
Matt Cain? Sure. Why not.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Pirates brought the lumber tonight!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buster Onley reporting that the Dodgers are close to a deal that would send Carlos Lee and possibly Jed Lowrie as well.

https://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

loldogers very surprised that the Astros found someone to take Lee

Old 06-29-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
There not making the deal because of Lee, they would be making it because they would be getting Lowrie lol.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is a 25 runner on the 20-80 scouting scale so I don't think the OF is a good fit either. I've never seen him run but apprently it's a good laugh.
The definition of piano on his back. I didn't think he looked all that awful in the field, but watching him leg out a triple was pretty funny. LA TORTUGA!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Mike Leake playing LF and leading off.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Glad to see someone else using loldgers.