Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Votto looked like he injured his back on a swing and miss.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phils and O's are talking about Thome. Seems to be very serious.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Votto's injury is being called left knee inflammation.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Thome to Baltimore for single A pitcher Kyle Simon.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another Pirates series win. Can honestly say I want expecting this one to happen. Can't wait to watch for the sweep tomorrow.

And I'm going to 4 of the 7 games on the home stand. Cannot wait for this.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing more pathetic than Ned Yost making excuses for Jonathan Sanchez and continuing to trot his jank ass out there. Dude gave up 10 hits and 6 walks in less than 5 innings. And that's not even close to his worst outing this year. Send his ass packing. Ned says the same **** after every Sanchez start. If he does such a great job getting out of trouble (failing to recognize whose fault it was that he was in trouble), then make him a ******* relief pitcher.

Maybe worse than Ned is Sanchez after every game. "I made good pitches, I didn't get some calls, they got a couple hits, I didn't have my best stuff"... NEVER says a word about needing to get better or improve at anything. Because he ******* doesn't give a **** or is ******* delusional. Either way, he's a turd. The **** he says is the kind of things you'd be OK with Verlander saying after losing a 4-2 or so game... Not what you'd expect any pitcher to say after going out there for 4.1 and giving up 6 runs on 10 hits and 6 walks. That's just retardedly bad...

Some teams have stoppers to get out of losing streaks, the Royals have one to get out of winning streaks.

Last edited by nepg : 06-30-2012 at 06:28 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, i had no idea Jonathon Sanchez was struggling that much..
Old 06-30-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

A couple of weeks ago, I went back and read some of the offseason posts. The ones about the Melky/Sanchez trade were quite enjoyable.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I'm sad the Phillies traded Thome, I'm excited he went to Baltimore. Gives me an excuse to go to more Orioles games and I can catch him both live and on TV more now!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mets are in this thing I guess. We need to make a move to strengthen the pen and get a right handed bat in the lineup.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid slow april effed the Angels. They just can't catch Texas. Best record in MLB since Trout's call-up, and still 6.5 games out because Texas has been the best team all year

they should be a lock to get one of the 2 wild cards though. That doesn't really mean much but that's the position they put themselves in with the 6-14 start and falling 9 games back
Old 07-01-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go screw yourselves SF fans.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Haha. What happened?

Old 07-01-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They really need to get rid of fan voting. It's such a joke.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

JMac>Hammer regarding the ASG.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Oh, I see it now.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Old 07-01-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Also, Aaron Hill not an All Star??? Really??
Old 07-01-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hill should be in over Altuve.

Lowrie should be in over Desmond.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as NL Starters, Sandoval over Wright is down right awful. But Giant fans outvoted Met fans, good for them. Yeah, there are complaints over Braun not being in the starting line up, who are u gonna take out? Kemp was beasting before getting injured, Beltran is having a great year, and Melky has had a near MVP calliber season, so who are u gonna take out.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
For once, a Phillies and Mets fan can agree. Sandoval over Wright is a crime. Also, CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Not happening and would be a stupid decision.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Not happening and would be a stupid decision.
Why in gods name would be it a stupid decision. These rosters are a joke.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Not like the managers or players are any better. Lowrie's been the best shortstop in the NL? Let's vote Ian Desmond in.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Just realized Cueto didn't make it either. LOL.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because fan voting gets fans excited about the all star game. Maybe people should stop bitching when they didn't even vote. And even if you make it just manager votes that doesn't mean the rosters will be better. People are always going to ***** about something.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote