Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Verlander is just gonna go back to his hotel and bang his new girlfriend, Kate Upton. Who cares?
I do. Homefield is on the line. Maybe if your team stopped under performing you'd care too. That being said, Verlander is a pimp. My friend's buddy hit a HR off him in college. He said he closed his eyes and swung as hard as he could after striking out 3 times previously. I always laugh at that. I'd frame that boxscore if I was him.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
IF JOEY BATS DIDN'T ******* TURN INTO ADAM DUNN, THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. Die.
I agree.
Which is one reason my hatred of Dunn runs deep, he was lazy and it kind of infected the club house. Never tried to improve his defense.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

21 of the last 26 WS winners had HFA. So I kind of care about it
Old 07-10-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If only Joey Bats wasn't ******* Adam Dunn out there, eh?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
If only Joey Bats wasn't ******* Adam Dunn out there, eh?
Quiet you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If only the NL had Heath Bell on their roster. AL could really use him to come pitch an inning for the NL
Old 07-10-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
If only the NL had Heath Bell on their roster. AL could really use him to come pitch an inning for the NL
We could ask them to bring in Tim Lincecum.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-10-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Tim Lincecum is sad
Old 07-10-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We could ask them to bring in Tim Lincecum.
But then the NL would request Verlander come back in.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Melky.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Cardinals still pummeling Rangers pitching, just like in the World Series
Old 07-10-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
But then the NL would request Verlander come back in.
I'll take an all star game implosion while still being the Cy Young favorite over being godawful during the season.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-10-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll take an all star game implosion while still being the Cy Young favorite over being godawful during the season.
Lincecum already has 2 Cy Youngs ... and a World Series ring.

Check mate Brody.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kerry Wood commercial was great.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

That was a clown play, bro
Old 07-10-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Lincecum already has 2 Cy Youngs ... and a World Series ring.

Check mate Brody.
Justin Verlander has an MVP, *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-10-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Hey Ron, you already blew the game again for the AL. Get Trout into the game at least you dickbutt
Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Justin Verlander has an MVP, *****.
Neato!!!!!

Old 07-10-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Neato!!!!!
World Series rings have nothing to do with individual success. Otherwise it's "Cy Young and WORLD SERIES RING, BARRY ZITO *****."

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-10-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game just goes to show that the home team never wins at Kauffman.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I do. Homefield is on the line. Maybe if your team stopped under performing you'd care too. That being said, Verlander is a pimp. My friend's buddy hit a HR off him in college. He said he closed his eyes and swung as hard as he could after striking out 3 times previously. I always laugh at that. I'd frame that boxscore if I was him.
But the Yankees can't make it to the World Series if they have to face Detroit to get there ................
Old 07-10-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
World Series rings have nothing to do with individual success. Otherwise it's "Cy Young and WORLD SERIES RING, BARRY ZITO *****."
Hhahaha. That's a stupid post. I could explain it to you but you'd ignore it anyway.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
But the Yankees can't make it to the World Series if they have to face Detroit to get there ................
At this rate they won't have to.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dickey time!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be mad but it's Trout so....

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote