Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Trout just take 2nd here?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Hhahaha. That's a stupid post. I could explain it to you but you'd ignore it anyway.
No it isn't. Verlander's the best in the game, Lincecum has lost it. Deal broski. On another note, Mike Trout is beautiful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike.Trout.

<3
Old 07-10-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
No it isn't. Verlander's the best in the game, Lincecum has lost it. Deal broski. On another note, Mike Trout is beautiful.
They looked the same tonight lol.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where did that hit Konerko?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
At this rate they won't have to.
At what rate? Tigers will make the playoffs. It's inevitable.
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They looked the same tonight lol.
Pablo did well but who's to say Wright doesn't do just as well there?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-10-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
At what rate? Tigers will make the playoffs. It's inevitable.
You're probably right. But it will be as the division winner. Even though they are closer to the wild card, I don't think they'll have that to fall back on.
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Dickey Dickey Dickey!!! Of course the only guy that can get to him is Trout.

sig by BoneKrusher
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Where did that hit Konerko?
The upper vag.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
The upper vag.
Now I feel bad for sort of calling you out.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-10-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You're probably right. But it will be as the division winner. Even though they are closer to the wild card, I don't think they'll have that to fall back on.
Tigers D is atrocious but their division blows. They'll win it in the end. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if they added somebody at the deadline

First team to 86 wins that division
Old 07-10-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Pablo did well but who's to say Wright doesn't do just as well there?
Well, in imaginary land Wright hit a grand slam. Meanwhile, in the real world, Pablo only hit a 3-run triple.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Erin Andrews on Fox?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Tigers D is atrocious but their division blows. They'll win it in the end. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if they added somebody at the deadline

First team to 86 wins that division
The 2006 Cardinals won a World Series after winning 83 regular season games. Who cares?
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Well, in imaginary land Wright hit a grand slam. Meanwhile, in the real world, Pablo only hit a 3-run triple.
Hey I like Kung Fu a lot as you know but I'm still bitter. I'm very glad he did amazing though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Erin Andrews on Fox?
Left ESPN a couple weeks ago.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Erin Andrews on Fox?
No, that's Jeanne Zelasko with extensive plastic surgery.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Left ESPN a couple weeks ago.
Wow had no idea. ESPN losing all their good women.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They still have Jenn Brown at least...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The 2006 Cardinals won a World Series after winning 83 regular season games. Who cares?
Who cares about what? I said the Tigers will win the division as they are the most talented team in their division
Old 07-10-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
They still have Jenn Brown...
And Linda Cohn.....
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Come on now, Andrews has absolutely no skill other than being pretty.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hey I like Kung Fu a lot as you know but I'm still bitter. I'm very glad he did amazing though.
Everyone is going to have to bear with me. I've taken 10 days of **** all over cyberspace. Please forgive me as I'm going to enjoy the fuuck out of the Giants raping this game.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
They still have Jenn Brown at least...
I like Samantha Steele.

sig by BoneKrusher