Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-31-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Poor Jughead has to bash the Mets for no reason because the Yanks aren't doing **** either.
There is difference between not doing **** and not having to do ****. I hope they don't do anything. Except maybe get Ty Wigginton. I'd be cool with that.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
There is difference between not doing **** and not having to do ****. I hope they don't do anything. Except maybe get Ty Wigginton. I'd be cool with that.
Your SP is terrible. 1 and done in the playoffs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amaro will trade you him for Kei Igawa.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Amaro will trade you him for Kei Igawa.

Wiggy in Japan. I love it.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your SP is terrible. 1 and done in the playoffs.
You never know. We're built for the regular season, I get that. But I'd still rather be in the tournament every year and take my chances. Anyone can win in the postseason. Yoda knows that best.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
JIM BOWDEN ‏@JimBowdenESPNxm

Matt Garza deal to Diamondbacks will not include Upton if they can come to an agreement according to a source

Dbacks pitcher Patrick Corbin was scratched from his start

I hope they changed their mind about the Skaggs for Romine trade.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You never know. We're built for the regular season, I get that. But I'd still rather be in the tournament every year and take my chances. Anyone can win in the postseason. Yoda knows that best.
Twins fans know that worst.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's great but it's still only the WS that matters.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's great but it's still only the WS that matters.
I don't see this argument ending well for you.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
I don't see this argument ending well for you.
That's great. I know all about small sample sizes but in the end it's only the WS winner that gets the trophy. No one knows who had the best regular season record in 2003 without looking it up.

Anyways Cashman agrees with me because the Yanks are now in on Dempster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
That's great. I know all about small sample sizes but in the end it's only the WS winner that gets the trophy. No one knows who had the best regular season record in 2003 without looking it up.

Anyways Cashman agrees with me because the Yanks are now in on Dempster.
I don't think they are. It seems the Cubs are creating that rumor to try and squeeze more out of the Dodgers. It's the easiest and oldest way to raise the asking price for a player.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dempster could be a Yankee.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really hoping Reds get Span.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I don't think they are. It seems the Cubs are creating that rumor to try and squeeze more out of the Dodgers. It's the easiest and oldest way to raise the asking price for a player.
I think you're wrong. Multiple people mentioning you're in heavy discussions with Cubs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I think you're wrong. Multiple people mentioning you're in heavy discussions with Cubs.
Well I hope not. Because I doubt he can help us.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Twins fans know that worst.
Speaking of the Twins, they better do something in the next hour and a half. If not, I'll be pissed.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arguing with Tiger fans because they wouldn't do Porcello for Justin Upton. These people are insane.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Speaking of the Twins, they better do something in the next hour and a half. If not, I'll be pissed.
You can have Snider for Willingham. That will make me feel better.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Well I hope not. Because I doubt he can help us.
Yeah could go either way. Some people say Dempster might like you guys because of Rothschild.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Ha. More like Cole/Taillon and Snider.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me tooooo.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Dempster could be a Yankee.

Gumbs and Bichette Jr for him? PASS.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care what Dempster is at the end of the day, as long as its not a Cub. Don't really wanna see him on the mound tonight at all.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't care what Dempster is at the end of the day, as long as its not a Cub. Don't really wanna see him on the mound tonight at all.
If he gets traded, I have no idea who gets put on the mound. You probably get to pound Volstad.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yet they won't trade Hairston.

Meh. They're asking for a lot, and only getting crap offers in return. I'm not going to complain if we hang onto him in a lost year instead of forcing a deal so we can get a minor league scrub. But if there's a decent offer out there, I'd be kind of upset.