Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-25-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yet? Middlebrooks will never be a superstar. Average to slightly above average regular is his ceiling.
I concur. I can see the guy hitting .250 to .280 max averaging 80 RBI and 20-25 HR.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 06-25-2013 at 04:00 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't rule anything out because the guy has shown flashes, but most superstars never go through what he's going through at any point in their career. Especially not early.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Wheeler Day everyone!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ZACK ATTACK PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

I is excited.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yet? Middlebrooks will never be a superstar. Average to slightly above average regular is his ceiling.
This isn't about what I think. I think Middlebrooks believes he is a superstar and jumped the gun on getting a fat head. If my wording was confusing I'll just be honest, I don't think he will be a superstar. I think he can be a solid 5/6 hitter in a good lineup with average to above average defense. His defense has been improving this season, but he has been a colossal failure at the plate and that is where we thought his impact would be.

IBC when Dell goes all out on gameday, you're looking at a high class stripper, not your typical sideline chick. She's not there to look cute, Dell looks like she's about to do a scene whenever she's on the field.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
ZACK ATTACK PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

I is excited.
I might have to IRC it up tonight!

Zak Attack was my nickname in baseball.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-25-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I might have to IRC it up tonight!

Zak Attack was my nickname in baseball.
Pretty sure it was everyones nickname with the name Zack.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Masterson is a god.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Pretty sure it was everyones nickname with the name Zack.
Yes it was especially because it wasn't as popular a name. It turns out I had another Zack on the team with me for a few years though and I was better so they gave me the nickname. Sucked for him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-25-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Cardinals are playing the Astros. Apparently the local papers are telling fans to come see what the Astros are going to look like in a few years.

LOL guess it's good to dream big.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So Cardinals are playing the Astros. Apparently the local papers are telling fans to come see what the Astros are going to look like in a few years.

LOL guess it's good to dream big.
If you want another ass whooping in a series, you come back down here to Miami : )

I got to get this in until the Cards whoop our ass next time around.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iglesias's average is going up again.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
If you want another ass whooping in a series, you come back down here to Miami : )

I got to get this in until the Cards whoop our ass next time around.
Team that's 25-50.....Goes 5-2 against the teams that met in the NLCS last year. Hard to figure out. Jose Fernandez still haunts me in my sleep!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team that's 25-50.....Goes 5-2 against the teams that met in the NLCS last year. Hard to figure out. Jose Fernandez still haunts me in my sleep!
lol he is all we got when it comes to the staff.

Looking forward to see what we get for Nolasco before the deadline.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Eric Hosmer has been really ******* good lately. Getting his power stroke going finally.

Really wish Dayton Moore would be a bit more proactive about acquiring a couple of bats. They have the best pitching staff in baseball and it's being wasted. Detroit's not running away with anything, either.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Eric Hosmer has been really ******* good lately. Getting his power stroke going finally.

Really wish Dayton Moore would be a bit more proactive about acquiring a couple of bats. They have the best pitching staff in baseball and it's being wasted. Detroit's not running away with anything, either.
I'm really not afraid of the Royals.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Porcello For Cy!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-25-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait until the trade for someone to get rid of Brandon Inge. He's so useless.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greatest rotation of all time.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-25-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Greatest rotation of all time.
No Woot. ALL TIME!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-25-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-25-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-25-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, they have not been good since I said that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1340062764

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-25-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

sig by BoneKrusher