Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-21-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Napoli had a monster shot.

Also, get to go to another game at Fenway tomorrow.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Why can't we score a run?....Do something Stanton!!

And on another team that I don't get to see too much because of the region - The Mariners are finally looking like they have some solid hitting for the next couple years between Miller, Franklin, and Seager. Smoak is looking better and better as well. Not too bad Mariners fans...if they are out there.
Getting real good at bats from the guys you mentioned and Saunders and Ackley starting to hit the ball a little.

Mariners are somewhat stuck in that they have to make decisions on guys like Morse, Morales, Ibanez and Joe Saunders. Management is being evaluated on wins no doubt but at least the first two i mentioned probably won't be back next year.

On the farm Walker and Paxson no doubt can be good pitchers at the major league level and Hultzen too if he can get and stay healthy so things are looking up. They do find a way of messing things up though.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it hasn't worked out for both teams at the moment - but I'll never understand why they traded Pineda for Montero.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know it hasn't worked out for both teams at the moment - but I'll never understand why they traded Pineda for Montero.
Montero was supposed to be a middle of the order hitter. They still can't hit, but they needed and need bats.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Montero was supposed to be a middle of the order hitter. They still can't hit, but they needed and need bats.
But even after they saw Pineda dominate the majors the majority of his rookie season? Montero was still unknown.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think they saw some flaws in Pineda and Montero was supposed to be that big bat. Problem is he can't catch and his hitting hasn't progressed.

The two big ####ups they've had was Bedard coming over for Adam Jones and Chris Tillman, both all stars. They've also given up on Shawn Kelly (Yankees) and Steve Delabar (Toronto).

Add to that the 2005 draft when they took Jeff Clement over the likes Ryan Braun, Troy Tulowitski, Ryan Zimmerman, Andrew McCutcheon and Jacoby Ellsbury. I can't go on it's making me ill.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Let's throw in Doug Fister too lol

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-22-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Braun has been suspended and will not appeal (liar!)

Cubs trade Garza for Olt, Edwards, Grimm and PTBNL

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Last edited by princefielder28 : 07-22-2013 at 04:45 PM.
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

See when we had all that convo earlier on why people don't like Braun and "how was Braun supposed to handle it??". This is how VVVV

Quote:
Ryan Braun has been suspended without pay for the remainder of the season for violating MLB's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.
The first big shoe to drop in the Biogenesis investigation, Braun has agreed to accept the suspension and will not appeal. "I realize now that I have made some mistakes," said Braun. "I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions." It goes without saying, but Braun can be dropped in redraft fantasy leagues.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-22-2013, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See when we had all that convo earlier on why people don't like Braun and "how was Braun supposed to handle it??". This is how VVVV
Too late to sway my opinion. Still think he is a douche.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props for not trying to continue his innocent act. He's above Arod, but below Pettite on my PED user integrity board.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Brewers sucking had to make the decision to take the suspension right away easier.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The Brewers sucking had to make the decision to take the suspension right away easier.
Drugs + Brewers sucking + lingering thumb injury = More Logan Schafer time this year.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Props for not trying to continue his innocent act. He's above Arod, but below Pettite on my PED user integrity board.
Yeah big props for giving it up after what, 2 years?
Big move there.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-22-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is ******* ********.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I can appreciate the fact that he is maning up now, but still 2 years late and he still gloated after getting off his first suspension when he knew he was guilty. So still kind of douchey in my book - higher than AROD though.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 07-22-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I can appreciate the fact that he is maning up now, but still 2 years late and he stilled gloated after getting off his first suspension when he knew he was guilty. So still kind of douchey in my book - higher than AROD though.
That's like being faster than a kid in a wheel chair.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-22-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braun is a piece of ****.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Braun is a piece of ****.
Oh **** you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh **** you.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-22-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh **** you.
He is...he is a ******* doucher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Not really. The evidence is overwhelming as he could not dodge the bullet twice.

Arod is next. If he wants to help Yankees then he should make a deal so he would take the entire 2014 season suspension. Fingers crossed.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still wondering if teams will ever be able to void contracts for PED use/suspensions. See if the Yankees can get back their payroll flexibility.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understood what we were getting when we signed mark Reynolds but holy ******* **** he's taking it to a new level of suckass.

.081 in July.

Terry has had enough at least as of tonight.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote