Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-19-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea what Drew was trying to do there either. I really don't hate bunting as much as the math says I should, but you've got to be successful at it if you're going to try it. We had already given away an out with literally zero benefit earlier too.

Xander gives zero shits about the moment. So excited to see what he can do next season. Would have preferred a hit there, obviously...but yeah. Looks to be as advertised from a composure perspective.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Did you see the chart I linked? This ump hasn't given us a ******* thing all day.
You guys got some extremely generous check swing calls from Joe West earlier in the series. Evens out.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-19-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You gotta be kiddin me
Old 10-19-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
You guys got some extremely generous check swing calls from Joe West earlier in the series. Evens out.
You're welcome to point one out to me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Don't sweat it though, Victorino will do something craptastic in a minute.

It feels like I'm rooting for the Rays at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-19-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
You're welcome to point one out to me.
Not going to dig through for video, but the team was pretty pissed about a few of the calls.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-19-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not going to dig through for video, but the team was pretty pissed about a few of the calls.
Your players ***** about every ******* call, of course they would be pissed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-19-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, go Cards
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Your players ***** about every ******* call, of course they would be pissed.
Relax. Not trying to start anything man. I really don't have the baseball acumen to turn this into an argument(fully admit to that), but a few of them didn't look right to me.

In the end, I don't think umpires will be the reason either team won or lost here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Flying ******* Hawaiian!!!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woop woop woopWoop woop woop Woop woop woop
ElectricEye
Icon

I love being wrong.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* RIGHT!!!!!

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-19-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I can't believe that just happened.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-19-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't make these kinds of mistakes in the playoffs. Deserve to lose.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am inebriated and woooooooo Sox!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
You can't make these kinds of mistakes in the playoffs. Deserve to lose.
Not the time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-19-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Victorino grand slam on a popup. Fenway is so lame lol
Old 10-19-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Go away... Angels fan.

You are lucky we share a love of the Packers or you would be disowned.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Victorino grand slam on a popup. Fenway is so lame lol
The wall had taken away two potential Sox homeruns tonight before that though. The one Gomes hit was less certain, but Xander's looked like it had plenty of juice left when it hit the higher portion of the wall in center field.

I'm more amazed that Victorino hit it out of the infield.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-19-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-19-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

If my grandfather was still here, he would be reminding me that "these dirtbags will always find a way to blow it".

....but I had to fortune of being born in a different era. It's hard to imagine Koji giving up three runs ever, let alone to the bottom of a lineup.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-19-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Go away... Angels fan.

You are lucky we share a love of the Packers or you would be disowned.

Yeah well same to you
Old 10-19-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
If my grandfather was still here, he would be reminding me that "these dirtbags will always find a way to blow it".

....but I had to fortune of being born in a different era. It's hard to imagine Koji giving up three runs ever, let alone to the bottom of a lineup.
Koji is automatic. Game is over