Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leyland's total bumfuck use of the closer is ridiculously annoying. If the bases are loaded in a tie game in the 8th and your closer hasn't pitched in 5 days, ITS OKAY TO ******* USE HIM YOU STUPID BUMBLING ****. GET ME A NEW GODDAMN MANAGER THAT ISNT 800 YEARS OLD AND KNOWS HOW TO USE A ******* COMPUTER.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitchers duel going on at Miller Park tonight (Gallardo v. Santana).
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

canoooooooooo and swisher <33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So i literally just home from work and put the Mets game on to see us lose on a walk off. That sucked.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Royals have a chance to win the series @ Boston tommorow and his Royal awesomeness is pitching
Old 05-28-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Pitchers duel going on at Miller Park tonight (Gallardo v. Santana).
Yo with the complete game shut out, and Corey "Corndog" Hart with the walk-off HR! Feer the Beers! Not quite, but a win like that could possibly spark something good. Or atleast something better than a 9-game losing streak, and the worst home record in the NL.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 Homers for Miggy. It's a shame Leyland forgot his managerial skills in Los Angeles last weekend.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Yo with the complete game shut out, and Corey "Corndog" Hart with the walk-off HR! Feer the Beers! Not quite, but a win like that could possibly spark something good. Or atleast something better than a 9-game losing streak, and the worst home record in the NL.
Send a thank you note to Manuel tomorrow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-28-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I can feel your anger, it makes you stronger............become more like ATL, I know you want to do it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-28-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I can feel your anger, it makes you stronger............become more like ATL, I know you want to do it.
Haha. I'm so even keel I won't ever become like ATL. If it's a terrible decision I'll say so and vice versa.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-28-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Haha. I'm so even keel I won't ever become like ATL. If it's a terrible decision I'll say so and vice versa.
I know I can bring it out of you, you just have to give me a few more months. How's Dotel 2 doing now that he's back by the way?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-28-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I know I can bring it out of you, you just have to give me a few more months. How's Dotel 2 doing now that he's back by the way?
Ehh we never sent him back down yet. His stuff is still better than anything Dotel had. Can't wait untill we use him as a starter again. When's Crosby coming back?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-28-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For taking Johan out? Not bringing in Rodriguez? I'm out of notes though, they all went to Ken Macha for FINALLY doing something right...Letting Gallardo pitch the full 9.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
For taking Johan out? Not bringing in Rodriguez? I'm out of notes though, they all went to Ken Macha for FINALLY doing something right...Letting Gallardo pitch the full 9.
Yeah for taking Johan out. I also would have put in Mejia instead of Igarashi but that's a little more debateable.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-28-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Leyland's total bumfuck use of the closer is ridiculously annoying. If the bases are loaded in a tie game in the 8th and your closer hasn't pitched in 5 days, ITS OKAY TO ******* USE HIM YOU STUPID BUMBLING ****. GET ME A NEW GODDAMN MANAGER THAT ISNT 800 YEARS OLD AND KNOWS HOW TO USE A ******* COMPUTER.
Leyland for Macha straight up. I'll even throw in Willie Randolph. They should have an age limit for MLB managers, or atleast some rules. If you need a nap between innings and send out assitant coaches because a mound visit feels like a marathon, you should retire.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah for taking Johan out. I also would have put in Mejia instead of Igarashi but that's a little more debateable.
Johan has always dominated the Crew as far as I can recall. On that point, you are definitely right. I breathed a sigh of relief when they pulled the plug on his night. Still, Hart walking off with 2-outs was more luck than anything.

...When your team is just ahead of the last place Astros, you can't afford to apologize for victories. So **** the Mets, and go Brewers! Jk, I kid.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Johan has always dominated the Crew as far as I can recall. On that point, you are definitely right. I breathed a sigh of relief when they pulled the plug on his night. Still, Hart walking off with 2-outs was more luck than anything.

...When your team is just ahead of the last place Astros, you can't afford to apologize for victories. So **** the Mets, and go Brewers! Jk, I kid.
Haha I don't blame you for that. I'm hoping we can some how rebound but I wouldn't be shocked if you swept us now. I have no idea what Nieve is going to give us tomorrow after being a RP all year and then we have Dickey Sunday. I've liked what I've seen from him so far but I he's a knuckler so it could go either way.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-28-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Leyland for Macha straight up. I'll even throw in Willie Randolph. They should have an age limit for MLB managers, or atleast some rules. If you need a nap between innings and send out assitant coaches because a mound visit feels like a marathon, you should retire.
Or if your name is Dusty Baker

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Yeah well I hope to God the Brewers can put up some runs, because with Parra going tomorrow the Mets should feast. He has good stuff, but innings 1 and 5-6 are always his biggest problem. Don't be fooled by the 3.54 era.

Don't forget the Brewers are 7-15 at home too, ugh.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Or if your name is Dusty Baker
I picture Leyland, Torre, Macha and Dusty Baker sweating around in some retirement lodge sauna muttering about their loss of taste and issues with ED.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 05-28-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Phillies hadn't scored a run in 31 innings prior to tonights game... kind of scary for a team like that no?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I picture Leyland, Torre, Macha and Dusty Baker sweating around in some retirement lodge sauna muttering about their loss of taste and issues with ED.
Chewin toothpicks and making bad calls

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-29-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Oh and I thought I would add, Jonny Gomes is absolutely tearing it up in May.
He is hitting near .400 for the month I believe.
Went 4-4 with a walk and 4 RBI tonight

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas City is leading the entire league in hits?!?!??
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Kansas City is leading the entire league in hits?!?!??
Which is crazy, because they seem to quit hitting altogether when Greinke's on the mound.

And possibly even more insane...Not only is Kyle Farnsworth still in the league (who knew?), but he has a 2.50 era this season. He's only given up 1 homerun all year.