Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-08-2014, 03:39 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Manny Machado is a ******* clown. Someone needs to teach this dude a lesson.
Abad was trying to teach him a lesson. But Machado clearly didn't learn. Then Jaso came rushing out to work him over, but the O's coach got between them before any "lessons" could be thrown.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the league suspends him. If he keeps up with this behavior he's gonna cause all sorts of problems.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened exactly?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
what happened exactly?
The A's threw at him today for his actions earlier in the series. I'm not sure if the pitch hit him, but once it went by, he threw his bat towards 3rd base. I don't know if he was aiming for 3b or if he was aiming for the pitcher and just missed badly.

Here's the video of the shenanigans (skip to 0:48 for a good look):
http://m.mlb.com/video/v33552351/oak...more/?c_id=mlb

Last edited by Stash : 06-08-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Abad threw inside on a pitch. The next pitch Machado basically flung his bat, obviously on purpose, and it flew down the 3B line. I think he was trying to send it back at the pitcher and missed.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow Machado even hit the catcher with his back swing TWICE today, and didnt look back and check on him either time. I missed that.

Old 06-08-2014, 05:21 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen worse. He's an immature kid right now.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:24 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yea its not the end of the world, but its pretty major douchebaggery out of nowhere. Didnt seem like the type of kid to throw bitchfits for no reason and then hurl bats at people, lol

Old 06-08-2014, 05:26 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
The A's threw at him today for his actions earlier in the series. I'm not sure if the pitch hit him, but once it went by, he threw his bat towards 3rd base. I don't know if he was aiming for 3b or if he was aiming for the pitcher and just missed badly.
This comes after picking a fight with Donaldson for a very normal tag as Machado was trying to evade the tag on Friday. Then earlier today, Machado took out the catcher Derek Norris with a swing and failed to show remorse or apologize.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Machado is a punk. I've watched most of this series and he has done nothing but show he is a whiny little baby. I can't wait until Oakland sees Baltimore at home after the All-Star break.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, Phillies need to start the damn fire sale. Actually, they need to fire Amaro first because he'll fail to get anything even remotely decent in any trade.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manny Machado should eat a dick.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Alright, Phillies need to start the damn fire sale. Actually, they need to fire Amaro first because he'll fail to get anything even remotely decent in any trade.
Trade everything for Hunter Pence.

Old 06-08-2014, 06:41 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I dunno, I think that core of Howard/Rollins/Utley is going places in a few years.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:13 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I really had no idea Machado was such a whiny turd until this weekend. I was actually rooting for him to be successful.

Now I hope his struggles from this year continue. He's not even fielding like he did last year. And I'm glad for it.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I really had no idea Machado was such a whiny turd until this weekend. I was actually rooting for him to be successful.

Now I hope his struggles from this year continue. He's not even fielding like he did last year. And I'm glad for it.
Machado is now top 3 in my douchiest people in baseball.

Ortiz, McCann, Machado. Johnson is a terrible player so he doesn't warrant this list.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-08-2014, 07:20 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Machado is now top 3 in my douchiest people in baseball.

Ortiz, McCann, Machado. Johnson is a terrible player so he doesn't warrant this list.
Ooooh, I forgot about McCann. That's a good one. Who wins that douche-off? McCann or Machado?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Ooooh, I forgot about McCann. That's a good one. Who wins that douche-off? McCann or Machado?
I think Machado after frigging throwing his bat at someone. I've never seen anything like that for a tag that was normal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-08-2014, 07:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delmon Young will have to work with Manny on connecting when throwing a bat. Funny they're on the same team.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:47 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

The bat thing was the most ridiculous thing I've seen since ARod smacking the guy's glove as he was running to 1B.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ROFL. Orioles fans stuffing the ballot for David Lough. He's in 15th place among AL OFs in All-Star voting.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins this trade? Who laughs at the proposal?

Team A gets:

Yasail Puig
Adrian Beltre

Team B gets:

Strasburg
Braun
David Wright
Old 06-09-2014, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McCann does...Machado is douchey, but McCann is older/been in the league longer and should be less douchey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The DBacks DFA Trevor Cahill. That's, um, interesting IMO.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Who wins this trade? Who laughs at the proposal?

Team A gets:

Yasail Puig
Adrian Beltre

Team B gets:

Strasburg
Braun
David Wright
League settings matter. Team B is better off, but David Wright is a huge drain on a fantasy team right now because he doesn't hit HRs, steal bases, and his team doesn't score, and Puig is arguably more valuable than Braun.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote