Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Andrew Miller sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Ron Washington tested positive for Cocaine last July. Hammy has been such a terrible influence. :(
Thats crazy, cocaine only stays in the system for a couple days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooo, got my tickets for the home opener, hopefully Brian Matusz starts that game.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
God Andrew Miller sucks.
He just doesn't have anything upstairs it seems like.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
His face is pretty.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-17-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does he at least smell nice?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Hart is terrible. 6 walks in an inning and a third. I hope Daniel McCutchen wins the number 5 spot. Before long, Brad Lincoln should be up.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Haha. He did go to UNC.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Troy Glaus is actually having a hell of a spring. Freddie Freeman isnt doing too shabby either. Heyward and Hanson are just expectedly beasting. :D I cant wait to get the regular season underway.

As for should be Braves...Adam Laroche is actually swinging a hot bat early. Can he finally start a season off well for a change? Probably not. But if he does...watch out now. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got season my season tickets for the dodgers I'm gonna try to make 20-25 games this year (not including playoffs) here are some great promotion games that I'll go 4 sure

May 18th Tuesday vs. Houston Astros (Andre Ethier Bobble head)
June 4th Friday vs. Atlanta Braves (James Loney & Casey Blake Poster)
June 8th Tuesday vs. St. Louis Cardinals (Jonathan Broxton Bobble head)
July 9th Friday vs. Chicago Cubs (Billinglsey, Kershaw, & Broxton poster)
August 6th Friday vs. Washington Nationals (Matt Kemp poster)
August 17th Tuesday vs. Colorado Rockies (Matt Kemp Bobble head)
August 20th Friday vs. Cincinnati Reds (Andre Ethier poster)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loney/Blake poster....lame. Way to pull out the big stops for the Braves game. :/

I'd get all the Kemp stuff I could. <3

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sigh.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baseball news is currently dead so….

Adrian Gonzalez and Albert Pujols wont become free agents until after 2011 season. Joe Mauer will become a free agent after this season. Both Mauer and Pujols are working on new contracts with original teams. Pujols can stay with Cardinals if they open the pocket to get more talents surrounding Pujols and Holliday for next few years in order to stay competitive for World Series rings. I have no idea what is Mauer’s intention for his future plan. I can see Gonzalez leaving Padres for more money.

Pretending all three hitters will play in different uniform when their time is up with their original teams, I try to figure out what teams besides Yankees and Red Sox can afford to pay 17+ M to either of them. So far, I think Mets and White Sox are only teams as few other teams have an “IF *” mark.

That makes 4 teams.

Mets:

Mets can sign either Gonzalez or Pujols as 1B and 1B prospect Ike Davis can be packaged to trade for a starting pitcher, second baseman or centerfielder. Mets cant make a trade for either 1B because their farm system is thin so it is not going to be easy to wait until 2012 to sign either 1B. Because of that, I think Mets are better off to sign Joe Mauer as C instead after this season. Wright, Mauer and Bay as 3rd, 4th and 5th in the lineup is going to sell tickets really well. Their catching position in the system is pathetically atrocious. Once Ike Davis is ready to roll, Mets’ offense will be frequently mentioned on ESPN and MLBN channels. Cheap alternative will be Victor Martinez if Red Sox does not offer new contract this year. Martinez can play either catcher or first baseman. Not to mention that he is a switch hitter with solid plate discipline.

White Sox:

White Sox’s Paul Konerko and AJ Pierzynski will become free agents after this season unless of course, the contracts are extended. Both are already aging so Sox could find a way to land Gonzalez or Pujols via a trade, which I highly doubt. Like Mets, Sox should be in pursuit of Joe Mauer this next off-season. I am pretty sure that Sox could afford to sign Mauer and either Gonzalez or Pujols in consecutive off-seasons without a hiccup.

Red Sox:

Personally, I can see Red Sox make an attempt to get either Mauer or Gonzalez this season or next off-season. It happens during the season then Youkilis will have to move to corner outfield again in order to make 1B vacant for either Gonzales or Martinez (Moved from C for Mauer). If the offense goes well then Sox can try to sign Mauer as a free agent to replace Martinez for 2011 season.

Yankees:

I can see Yankees make a push for Joe Mauer because Nick Johnson could be back to DL again and time is running out for both Hughes and Chamberlain as starters. If Twins are out of contention then they can get Chamberlain, Hughes, and Jesus Montero. Acquiring Mauer means Posada becomes a full time DH. Because of losing Montero, Yankees must make sure a fat contract signed by Mauer otherwise, Yankees could have a whopping 5 first round picks (Vasquez included) for 2011’s draft. I don’t know about Red Sox but Yankees could be in a good hand.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I got season my season tickets for the dodgers I'm gonna try to make 20-25 games this year (not including playoffs) here are some great promotion games that I'll go 4 sure

May 18th Tuesday vs. Houston Astros (Andre Ethier Bobble head)
June 4th Friday vs. Atlanta Braves (James Loney & Casey Blake Poster)
June 8th Tuesday vs. St. Louis Cardinals (Jonathan Broxton Bobble head)
July 9th Friday vs. Chicago Cubs (Billinglsey, Kershaw, & Broxton poster)
August 6th Friday vs. Washington Nationals (Matt Kemp poster)
August 17th Tuesday vs. Colorado Rockies (Matt Kemp Bobble head)
August 20th Friday vs. Cincinnati Reds (Andre Ethier poster)
Brooks Robinson Replica Jersey Night> Matt Wieters T Shirt Tuesday> Matt Wieters Bobble head night > crappy dodgers stuff :D
Old 03-18-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Sigh.
<<<<<<< Hechavarria

JK. :)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Brooks Robinson Replica Jersey Night> Matt Wieters T Shirt Tuesday> Matt Wieters Bobble head night > crappy dodgers stuff :D
Uhhh please correct this. Absolutely no one goes in front of Matt Wieters ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-19-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Uhhh please correct this. Absolutely no one goes in front of Matt Wieters ever.
Except for Mike Piazza retro jersey day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:59 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Except for Mike Piazza retro jersey day.
Who should never, and I mean NEVER, go before Johnny Bench.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

If Brandon Moss and his 0-23 or 23 hitting this spring make the team, I am going to punch someone.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Um, Orioles Plush Cow Night?

I seriously go every year

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

What a steal Delwyn Young was. Batting .367 and has hit 5 homers this spring. Even though he'll probably be a bench player, I would personally start him at RF and put Garrett Jones at first.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hines, how has Garrett Jones been doing this spring?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Hines, how has Garrett Jones been doing this spring?
.212 with 3 2Bs 3 HRs and 10 RBIs.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Um, Orioles Plush Cow Night?

I seriously go every year
Hahaha, I went last year on plush cow night, those things are like 3 inches tall.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Play-off Team >>>>>>>>> your non play-off team :)
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote