Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first few weeks are my favorite of the year. I actually think the season is too long...probably in the minority there. But anyway, love the first month the most. Strengthening my excitement...Jason Heyward, Tommy Hanson: Year 2, Jair Jurrjens continued progression, Troy Glaus ressurection?, Full season out of Mclouth, B-Mac with perfect eye sight (finally). mmm. Lots of stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The first few weeks are my favorite of the year. I actually think the season is too long...probably in the minority there. But anyway, love the first month the most. Strengthening my excitement...Jason Heyward, Tommy Hanson: Year 2, Jair Jurrjens continued progression, Troy Glaus ressurection?, Full season out of Mclouth, B-Mac with perfect eye sight (finally). mmm. Lots of stuff.
Yeah and you're going to be busy for ALL OF IT. BOO YOU.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah and you're going to be busy for ALL OF IT. BOO YOU.
Oh I'll make some time for J-Hey. Dont worry.

Ahhhhhhhhh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will definitely lose more games because of it, but I think the offense will help us out, and so too will the bullpen by picking up a couple of extra innings. It was the right move, the was no more moving forward with Halladay.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So testy Mr. ATL.

Don't anger me.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Don't anger me.
More then Omar, not possible.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals bullpen is the only thing that worries me. I only trust three guys down there, I have a feeling Ryan Franklin is going to have a really rough season.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Cardinals bullpen is the only thing that worries me. I only trust three guys down there, I have a feeling Ryan Franklin is going to have a really rough season.
Rough probably isn't the best word, but he sure as hell isn't going to be as lucky as he was last year. He'll go back to being a mediocre reliever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus Christ. Mejia's going to make the team. I mean, I've always knew this was a strong possibility, but my god. The incompetence is unbearable.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jesus Christ. Mejia's going to make the team. I mean, I've always knew this was a strong possibility, but my god. The incompetence is unbearable.
You might as well just throw Mejia every five days at this point and move Perez to the bullpen. Haha.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Mike Leake made the Reds rotation without ever pitching in the minors.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Over/Under 110 pitches his first start?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leake will make his debut April 11 against the Cubs.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Over/Under 110 pitches his first start?
Let's be realistic.

Over/Under 135 pitches his first start?
Old 04-03-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's strange. Even though the Mets have an idiot in charge of the team, an even bigger idiot managing the team, injuries, and are probably going to stunt the growth of their best prospect, I'm still pretty excited.
That's the ticket and I do agree with pretty much everything. :) The idiocy of Jacobs batting clean up and Mejia making the team just zaps me of words.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Thats impressive...im a big fan of Leake so i hope he does well!
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Thats impressive...im a big fan of Leake so i hope he does well!
Oh, he might... for this year, and half of next year before his first extended DL stay.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:10 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That's the ticket and I do agree with pretty much everything. :) The idiocy of Jacobs batting clean up and Mejia making the team just zaps me of words.

And just like I told you and Forenci, Rubin says GMJ will be the opening day CF.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And just like I told you and Forenci, Rubin says GMJ will be the opening day CF.
Yeah I saw that also. The depth of stupidity that Jerry brings to the table knows no bounds. I really can't believe we have a manager that's worse than Willie Randolph. One move is dumber than the other. I still think we can suprise some people and contend for the WC though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-03-2010, 07:17 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I still think we can suprise some people and contend for the WC though.

There's just no way. Unless John Maine and Oliver stop being awful. Oh, and Kiko Calero didn't even make the team. Jesus. This is a train wreck. Every wrong move that could have been made, has been made.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
There's just no way. Unless John Maine and Oliver stop being awful. Oh, and Kiko Calero didn't even make the team. Jesus. This is a train wreck. Every wrong move that could have been made, has been made.
Kiko will be up soon I hope. No need to waste his arm in AAA. Perez is a trainwreck but Maine will be fine. He's pitched well when healthy which it seems like he finally is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-03-2010, 08:00 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Alright, since no one ventures to the Fantasy Baseball Thread...

I get: Chris Carpenter and Brandon Phillips

I give: Felix Hernandez and Howie Kendrick

While I love Felix with that defense behind him, I think this is too much to pass up on.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Phillips is better than Kendrick and Carpenter should give you similar numbers than Hernandez since he's in the NL. I like the deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-03-2010, 09:00 AM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

While I love Felix with that defense behind him, I think this is too much to pass up on.

That is tough. Hernandez and healthy Carpenter are about even. If Kendrick stays with the team for a full season then he is better than Phillips. Right now, Phillips is guaranteed for at least 20/20 and durability. I probably take that risk.

And, yeah keep whining about Mets. It is only a way to get Mets into WS. I know that because I did with Yankees last year. ;)
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would absolutely NOT do this deal. I think you already have the better pair of players. (Though knowing what scoring system you use would help us decide).