Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-04-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with our roster we should be able to have someone better than chan ho ******* park. we give nick johnson 5.5 mil, when we clearly didn't need to(or need him really), but we can't get someone who's not chan ho park? god dammit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
They are .300 hitters with maybe 20HR power. Better for them to be elsewhere.
Yuni does not have that much power, and both guys have high on base percentages (well Yuni does, Nate has a fairly solid OBP). High OBP= first in order, not that complicated.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
with our roster we should be able to have someone better than chan ho ******* park. we give nick johnson 5.5 mil, when we clearly didn't need to(or need him really), but we can't get someone who's not chan ho park? god dammit.
Nick Johnson is a **** ton more valuable than a ******* middle reliever. That is a dumb thing to say Scotty.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-04-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why is Melky Cabrera batting first instead of Yuni or McLouth?
Mclouth has a hamstring problem and they love Yunel in the 6 spot.

They really seem to like Melky also. Looks like Diaz's playing time may really take a hit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yuni does not have that much power, and both guys have high on base percentages (well Yuni does, Nate has a fairly solid OBP). High OBP= first in order, not that complicated.
I just realized you changed your sig to that. Is it bad when I was reading that article on Friday I first thought to myself that quote is so Brodeur?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nick Johnson is a **** ton more valuable than a ******* middle reliever. That is a dumb thing to say Scotty.
not when we have Shelly "I hit lots of homeruns" Duncan.

and orly? because Park and Marte just **** away this game so far.

and I really, really hate Chan Ho Park.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Why is Jesus Montero already playing?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-04-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ohh shhhh nobody wants to hear it. You have no reason to be pissed at your roster coming off last year and then this offseason.
Everytime I hear a Yankee fan ***** and moan I want to pull a gun on them, no exaggeration.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Everytime I hear a Yankee fan ***** and moan I want to pull a gun on them, no exaggeration.
yea, I know. I just really hate Chan Ho Park.

like, really hate him.
Quote:
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You missed the shot he hit in spring. He murdered a HR to R-CF that didn't get more than 50 feet of the ground. Look at him. The power is in that frame. He just needs to stay on the field for 600 AB. Not easy to do at SS.
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not when we have Shelly "I hit lots of homeruns" Duncan.

and orly? because Park and Marte just **** away this game so far.

and I really, really hate Chan Ho Park.
Shelly is not in the Yankees system anymore.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Shelly is not in the Yankees system anymore.
well he should be dammit.

oh well, Cano will be MVP and Chan Ho Park will need tommy john surgery and all will be right with the world.
Quote:
Old 04-04-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Bard's song out of the bullpen is Stranglehold...yes

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Ive missed Baseball
Old 04-04-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea, I know. I just really hate Chan Ho Park.

like, really hate him.
If Jeff Suppan were ran over by a car, I wouldn't be upset. Inside, I might even smile. $12-13 million over 4 years for a 5.00+ Era, 84 mph fastballs, and more homerun balls than a little kid could ever dream of.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the great start to my fantasy season Beckett.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
If Jeff Suppan were ran over by a car, I wouldn't be upset. Inside, I might even smile. $12-13 million over 4 years for a 5.00+ Era, 84 mph fastballs, and more homerun balls than a little kid could dream of.
The good thing about Suppan is that he's probably the slowest person in baseball, which is remarkable considering the Molina's would get beaten out by the head of Ted Williams.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-04-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh. I wish we got more back for Teixeira. What a **** deal.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-04-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

neil Diamond!!!
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

This is incredibly painful, and I actually kind of like Neil (mainly because of Saving Silverman).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-04-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neil Diamond's performance was almost as dreadful as having to watch Posada catch.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Neil Diamond's performance was almost as dreadful as having to watch Posada catch.
And here I thought I was watching Montero.

Nice night Jacoby.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-04-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Who else remembers when Cameron was fast?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-04-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Who else remembers when Cameron was fast?
When he broke his face he slowed down.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
It wasn't nearly as bad as Steven Tyler doing "God Bless America". Dude sounded like he was drunk.