Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-17-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Volquez has been getting absolutely shelled this year

How he is 2-0 I do not know

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
hhe has been unreal so far.all of our rookie relievers have been incredible
Is he setting up Soria or what is he doin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Lester ******* sucks in April.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Jon Lester ******* sucks in April.
Always has, he is the slowest starter in baseball. My roommate is a HUGE Sox fan and for whatever reason just refused to believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Always has, he is the slowest starter in baseball. My roommate is a HUGE Sox fan and for whatever reason just refused to believe me.
Justin Verlander says 'Hi.'
Old 04-17-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC could have some nice looking numbers at the end of this season because he hasn't gotten off to the slow start he has the last few. No wins, but sub 2 era.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The Tigers are unwatchable.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try watching the Mets sometimes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Billingsly back to being great like he was a couple years ago? Or was this just the Cards ineptitude coming back?
Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about that Ryan Franklin guy???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh look Ryan Franklin blew another save! But I can't really pin it on him and yell and ***** about it. IDK WTF LaRussa was doing letting Miller pitch to Ethier. I mean like I can understand left hander vs. left hander thing if u have like Randy Johnson or some dominant left handed pitcher. But its ******* Trever Miller. He ain't good, so what the hell. He throws one damn pitch, gives up a double, and u have to bring in Franklin, who yeah ******* sucks even with no pressure, and he gives up a jack. WTF man. He has blown 4 out of 5 saves now. Do the ******* math, do it. We are 7-8, if Ryan Franklin doesn't ******* suck in half of those he has blown, we are 9-6. We're 11-4 if he converts them all. But this one I can't put completely on Franklin cuz of LaRussa's over ******* managing. ****! But we got 3 out of 4, but its so ******* infuriating to blow saves, especially 4 out of 5. Franklin needs to get the **** out.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Oh look Ryan Franklin blew another save! But I can't really pin it on him and yell and ***** about it. IDK WTF LaRussa was doing letting Miller pitch to Ethier. I mean like I can understand left hander vs. left hander thing if u have like Randy Johnson or some dominant left handed pitcher. But its ******* Trever Miller. He ain't good, so what the hell. He throws one damn pitch, gives up a double, and u have to bring in Franklin, who yeah ******* sucks even with no pressure, and he gives up a jack. WTF man. He has blown 4 out of 5 saves now. Do the ******* math, do it. We are 7-8, if Ryan Franklin doesn't ******* suck in half of those he has blown, we are 9-6. We're 11-4 if he converts them all. But this one I can't put completely on Franklin cuz of LaRussa's over ******* managing. ****! But we got 3 out of 4, but its so ******* infuriating to blow saves, especially 4 out of 5. Franklin needs to get the **** out.
Eduardo Sanchez.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Eduardo Sanchez.
This.....I like for sure.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Upton with another 450+ footer

http://t.co/hvLAhLp

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony LaRussa
"With the tying run on second base, he just tried to make a pitch and Kemp is just red hot,"
I am so ******* sick of Tony ******* LaRussa. If u guys read this and go oh let me have I'd have LaRussa over my manager any day of the week. ******* HAVE HIM. BE MY GUEST. He has 2 world series titles in like 40 years or something. Alright, woopie doo, he is more successful than the Cubs. Its just unbelievable. Was Cameron Maybin just red hot when he hit hot when he blew the first game of the season. What other excuses do u have LaRussa, what other excuses?

And there was this ditty from the "genius".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony LaRussa
"We won the series and really competed well," "It is a tough loss, but any time we win a series, it is a good thing."
So lets just say this was a series in the postseason and we were up 3-0 and coulda closed it out tonight. Ooooh we're ahead in the series, but our closer can't get the hottest hitter in the game out.

And then once again, the dude was on second. And yeah Matt Kemp has been the best hitter in the national league this year. So Tony, since u love overmanaging so ******* much, we got first base open, Matt Kemp is the guy on their team that can beat us. So lets have our closer who has the perponderance of hanging a slider or sinker or whatever the hell he throws and let him walkoff. LaRussa just needs to go. I don't give a **** if he has won 30 championships. Just like a player, a manager can be past his prime, and there are more and more signs each and every loss that this idiot we have, is.

This horse **** sounds like since we won the damn series Franklin is gonna continue to save. U gotta be ******* kidding me. I know I am like the furthest thing from like the typical, optimistic, baseball loving guy who is a Cardinal fan and I usually more like a Yankee or Red Sock fan when I talk about the Cards. But my God, can u imagine if Franklin was on the Yankees. They'd want his head.

Last edited by yodabear : 04-17-2011 at 10:30 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Pirates! hahahaha 3 of 4 from the Reds.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Hey people: huge news today: Ryan Franklin didn't blow a save today!!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

go figure the one time Kyle Davies pitches well we can't score enough.helps ig your pen does'nt walk the world
Old 04-19-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Go Pirates! hahahaha 3 of 4 from the Reds.
Pirates still may suck, but I have liked what I have seen from them.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J.C. Romero got hurt fielding a ball yesterday, to the DL. Recalled Mike Zagurski!! Hefty Lefty FTW.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So apparently a robot is going to throw out the first pitch at tomorrow's Phillies Game. Heck, depending on how it does, the robot might be an upgrade to the Cubs' current five spot in the rotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Hey people: huge news today: Ryan Franklin didn't blow a save today!!!!
I hear he's getting replaced. Do you think Boggs is next in line or this Sanchez dude who's mowing peole down? Inquiring fantasy managers would like to know.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feels pretty good to tag Halladay for 6 ERs today. Ryan Braun is a machine.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote