Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-26-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Marlins pitching continues to dominate, 15-7 now. Hanley starting to pick it up.
He ******* better be, I take him 3rd in our draft and he has been pissing down his leg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is Boggs' first blown save and all. And whoooooooooooooo, deep breath. But I gotta do it. WTF man? Its time to be like my managerial hero Ozzie Guillen. The fact is, we do not have a ******* closer on our team. We have 11 losses and I think in at least 5 of them we have blown a 9th inning lead. I'm ******* sick of it. Tony ******* LaRussa is like the daddy who won't let his kids drive til their 18 or believes that their young girl is still a virgin even tho we all know she a ho. Sanchez needs to be our closer, Garcia needs to be started to be treated like an ace. U don't pull him after 5.1 innings and 91 pitches in favor of Miguel Batista. I don't ******* care what situation it is. Batista is on his like 27th team for a reason, HE ******* SUCKS! And Mitchell Boggs has been unsuccessful in every other role u put him in, what makes u think he is gonna be successful in the closer role? This Sanchez dude has closer like stuff, and he should be given the keys. I'm so ******* sick of our ******* blowpen blowing ****. ****!
Old 04-27-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to admit I always try to read this thread after the Cardinals blow a save

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These rainouts are getting old.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
These rainouts are getting old.
Just like Yoda's rants.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Just like Yoda's rants.
Well tell the Cardinals to quit blowing saves. Thats whats getting old. Its all a cycle there GF.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ethier go ahead HR in the 10th to put the Dodgers up 5-4 after the Marlins couldn't convert 2nd/3rd with 1 out in the 9th.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, horrible call at 3rd base to screw Jose Reyes of a triple.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Lohse has been MONEY this season.

Last four starts.....

4-0 0.87 ERA

31.1 IP, 17 hits, 19 Ks, 4 walks, 3 Earned Runs

19.1 scoreless innings streak.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Wow, the bullpen came in with a 6-0 lead. Did they really need to make it 6-5 before finally winning it? Gosh darn it they annoy me.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Kyle Lohse has been MONEY this season.

Last four starts.....

4-0 0.87 ERA

31.1 IP, 17 hits, 19 Ks, 4 walks, 3 Earned Runs

19.1 scoreless innings streak.
He has, lets not jinx that HB!
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, the NL Central is so bad. I know it's the start of the season, but the Astros, who are in last place, are only 2 or 3 games back from the division lead.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just when it looked like the Tigers had figured it out, they get rocked AT HOME by the lowly Mariners, 9-3 and 10-1.

**** a duck.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Salem absolutely went off yesterday on Kinston. Put up 10 runs in the second inning. All I know is that If I am a Kinston fan right now, I am hanging my head in shame. You really got to wonder if Mickey Callaway is the right guy to be the pitching coach.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Man, the NL Central is so bad. I know it's the start of the season, but the Astros, who are in last place, are only 2 or 3 games back from the division lead.
Brewers, Cubs, Cardinals, Reds all got rocked by injuries. I don't know about other teams but we will be at 100% full strength around May 4.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Brewers, Cubs, Cardinals, Reds all got rocked by injuries. I don't know about other teams but we will be at 100% full strength around May 4.
The Cards will never be at full strength this season due to Wainwright's injury. Altho I don't know about the Reds and Cubs, but I know the Brewers and Cardinals have had a lot of leads at or near the end of the ball game and haven't been able to close them out. I am not making excues, but I just know the Cards and Crew who are hovering around .500 could be quite a few games better and why even the Astros are still around (well everyone is around, but like 2 games out). Its not neccesarily the Brewers, Cards, and the others are awful. I mean I think the Brewers have like the best starting rotation statistically, the Cards are the best hitting team, the Reds have hit the most runs or are up there. Its just that all of them are really flawed at an important partof the game.

Last edited by yodabear : 04-28-2011 at 01:05 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Just when it looked like the Tigers had figured it out, they get rocked AT HOME by the lowly Mariners, 9-3 and 10-1.

**** a duck.
Yeah and I was expecting a huge game from Verlander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
Salem absolutely went off yesterday on Kinston. Put up 10 runs in the second inning. All I know is that If I am a Kinston fan right now, I am hanging my head in shame. You really got to wonder if Mickey Callaway is the right guy to be the pitching coach.
There are Kinston Indians fans? Did you know that they're not going to be there anymore next year?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo Fisch...have you heard anything about some kid named, Beacher Crisp? He's a friend of mine...who says he had a try out with the Orioles organization. And will soon be joining the Bowie Baysox. I worked with him, but he's since left, because it was time for him to join the team and what not. He's been signing autographs at my job and he's been telling everyone about this for months. There just seems to be some holes in his story. I mean, it would be pretty f'd up if he made the whole thing up. I want to trust the guy, he's a nice kid...but everything sounds so sketchy.

He's a 22 year old pitcher, who hasnt played organized baseball in like 4 years. He says he went down there and they liked what they saw and he was being signed. He just had some things in court that were holding him up from joining the team. But everything is all good now and it was time for him join them within the next few weeks, as he gets in shape in Florida. It just doesnt sound realistic, though. Given that he hasnt played in so long and that they would place him in AA of all places.

When I asked him about this...he said it was because, he was told by the organization that the lower levels were comparable to high school baseball. I didnt buy that **** for a second. Sounded like he had no idea what he was talking about.

But yeah, I want to believe the guy, he's always seemed credible about everything else...it just sounds incredibly off. And if he was making this up...all I can say is wow. Because this has been going on for months and would be quite the lie. Been signing autographs, talking about getting tickets for people during local games, telling everyone he had to leave to start a short training period before joining the team. It just sounds like a load of bull ****. I've never actually believed him, but respected the guy enough not to call him out on all this stuff.

I guess we'll see if he's actually on the roster or not within the next few weeks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not only do I think he's making all of that up, there is no way that is actually his real name.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals have 10 hits and nine runs in the 6th inning
Old 04-28-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Not only do I think he's making all of that up, there is no way that is actually his real name.
lol. That's his name, and he's a Jr. It's "teacher" with a B at the front. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Twins blow. That is all.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Twins blow. That is all.
Tigers do too. That is all.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Tigers held the White Sox scoreless for the final 20 innings of this series. Tigers sweep. They'll be in 1st place in the central by the end of the month.
hmmm........