Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-08-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I read last night that Manny Burriss has an OPS+ of 46. Inge has got to be better than that.
He has the exact same OPS+ with more playing time and worse defense.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pedroia has normalized his statistics in a matter of like two weeks. Really on a tear right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What good is speed if you have a 231obp. Combine that with a 244slg plus 18million left in his contract and a vesting option, you have easily the worst player + contract situation in the majors.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He has the exact same OPS+ with more playing time and worse defense.
Haha. Wow. I guess Inge is worse. Jesus, that is horrible.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Ortiz is a *****.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that Kyle Davies is still in a major league rotation is nothing short of amazing to me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
The fact that Kyle Davies is still in a major league rotation is nothing short of amazing to me.
He's no Don F. Kelly, that is for certain.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The way the braves are playing excites the living hell outta me!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down 4-3 in the bottom of the 8th, now lead 7-4 because of a Michael McKenry 3 run bomb. Hammer time!!!

3 outs from first place!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Lester Oliveros > Jon Lester

#TheMoreYouKnow
Old 07-08-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I challenge you to find a worse baseball player than Brandon Inge.

Ryan Langerhans.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yup...everyone's still waiting for those former highly touted Braves prospects to reach their potential still. Go Jo-Jo Reyes!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-08-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Ryan Langerhans.

He's not in the majors. Not since early May.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
The way the braves are playing excites the living hell outta me!
It was just a matter of time, like a lot of us were saying in here. :D

I still hate Schafer at CF, but I still would hate to trade any of the current pitching staff for a bat right now.

And on another note... Freddie is freaking mashing right now. mmm mmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-08-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Yup...everyone's still waiting for those former highly touted Braves prospects to reach their potential still. Go Jo-Jo Reyes!
Feliz and Andrus are waving at you from Arlington.
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think the Braves should trade for Bourjos, since Trout is up probably for good now. And Langerhans was a great defender...

RIP TheManInBlack
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ummm can we cut Heilman yet, or atleast stop putting him in semi close games(5+ runs only)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jhonny Peralta is replacing Jeter in the ASG.

5 all-stars for the Tigers. Too bad they suck.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
He's not in the majors. Not since early May.
Crap. The fact that he somehow amassed nearly 600 major league games should count for something.

He should have never stuck around as long as he did.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-08-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Feliz and Andrus are waving at you from Arlington.
Yes, because we're really missing them at all. :D

The Braves have hosed a lot of teams over the years...this had to happen eventually. Arguably Salty was supposed to be the biggest get of the lot. Dont get me wrong, I'd love to have them, especially after the whole Yunel thing turned out...but the Braves dont even need em'. WOOT.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-08-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I actually think the Braves should trade for Bourjos, since Trout is up probably for good now. And Langerhans was a great defender...
I really could care less how good of a defender he was. The guy was an absolute joke at the plate.

I've never been a fan of the defense only outfielder. IF/UTIL then fine...but Langerhans was pretty damn useless, because of his offensive limitations.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-08-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I really could care less how good of a defender he was. The guy was an absolute joke at the plate.
Career OPS is .705, he wasn't that bad. He wasn't a world beater, but he was a below average hitter and a very good fielder, there's plenty of room in baseball for a guy like him. Let that little cold streak go. Also, get Bourjos.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-08-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Like I edited, I'm just not fan of defensive only OFs, especially one's with no speed. I certainly can live with, defensive IF/UTIL types being offensive liabilities, but I hate the Langerhans' type. Defensive OF with no speed and no bat? Bleh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-08-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Better than a third baseman with no offensive ability.

INGE IS THE WORST!
Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll trade you J.Lackey!
We'll put Inge as a SP and whatever happens, I'm sure will be better than the Lackey results so far this year

Nalej is online now   Reply With Quote