Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-11-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay Giants finally get on the board

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
Ahahaha. I posted that last year.

He just hit a triple tonight too. LOL.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can put it on the boardddddddddd...................YES! PS I hate Hawk Harrelson

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** is anyone watching the Brewers game right now? Joe Morgan is so ******* ********. Listening to him talk about small markets is painful and hilarious at the same time.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You can put it on the boardddddddddd...................YES! PS I hate Hawk Harrelson
I hate him too.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Holy **** is anyone watching the Brewers game right now? Joe Morgan is so ******* ********. Listening to him talk about small markets is painful and hilarious at the same time.
I thought it was funnier when he said Fielder had better hand-eye coordination at the plate than Pujols. That was a gem.

Yay double post.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Have you not watched Sunday Night baseball before? Morgan and Miller are awful.

Thankfully they got rid of Steve Phillips because he may have been worse then both of those two combined.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Have you not watched Sunday Night baseball before? Morgan and Miller are awful.

Thankfully they got rid of Steve Phillips because he may have been worse then both of those two combined.
I try not to.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I def. didnt think the Braves/Giants were going to get that game in. It's Lincecum, so a loss is expected...at least Heyward hit another home run.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTFO Atlanta!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do you hurt me, Borat?

And why the hell is Heyward hitting so many home runs? haha. Heyward is hitting homers or striking out, he's freaking Cody Johnson right now. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey it's PUJOLS!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Stash
Pro Bowler

Pujols>Hoffman
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Because you deserve it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-11-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Holy crap, back to back jacks to tie the game. Way to blow another save Hoffman you douche.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey Matt Holliday is pretty good too, tied the game

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew they would get those back to back.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casey McGehee for the win!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

And why the hell is Heyward hitting so many home runs? haha. Heyward is hitting homers or striking out, he's freaking Cody Johnson right now. lol.
I must take my shots while my team is getting it done. I don't expect to be running my mouth later in the season LOL. But, if it makes you feel better, I picked ATL to win the NL pennant this year in my big money pick 'em pool. That's probably why I'm so pumped that SF took 2 of 3.

And yes, Heyward is ******* unreal. He's going to K a lot, but damn, what an awesome player.

Old 04-11-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all we'll hear about are those HRs, even though he struck out half his at bats.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryce Harper can start looking for a home in Houston.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
That would make sense if Washington didn't have the first pick in June.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-11-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Harper is going in this year's draft. The Astros will be getting Rendon who is just as big of a monster as Harper.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
all we'll hear about are those HRs, even though he struck out half his at bats.
The K's won't matter for Heyward since he's going to be Godly at everything else he does. Why oh why does Heyward, Strasburg and soon to be Harper have to be in this division.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Harper is going in this year's draft. The Astros will be getting Rendon who is just as big of a monster as Harper.
For some reason I was thinking Harper was going in next years draft. I like Alex Meyer as well for next years draft.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 04-11-2010 at 10:53 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote