Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
You really are just the worst type of person. Anyways Cardinals are starting Carpenter tonight idk how to feel about this. I hate to say he is to old to pitch on 3 days rest but i think he is.
I'm an antagonist. It's my place in this world, and I've come to embrace it.

As for Carpenter, they almost have to start him. They can pull the plug early if it doesn't look like he has it.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
For a second, I thought that was Eminem.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
Is that what Jesus looks like shaved?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
You really are just the worst type of person. Anyways Cardinals are starting Carpenter tonight idk how to feel about this. I hate to say he is to old to pitch on 3 days rest but i think he is.
The Yanks won the World Series starting Andy Pettitte on 3 days rest all the time, and he was a year older.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The Yanks won the World Series starting Andy Pettitte on 3 days rest all the time, and he was a year older.
And the Tigers won by starting Justin Verlander on short .... WAIT A SECOND. That didn't happen!
Old 10-28-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which team is the one panicking? The one starting Chris Carpenter or the one starting Matt Harrison?
Old 10-28-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so am i a bad baseball fan for not knowing who matt harrison is? is he like josh collmenter of the rangers

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
so am i a bad baseball fan for not knowing who matt harrison is? is he like josh collmenter of the rangers
He was one of the prospects in the Teixeira deal along with Feliz, Andrus, and Salty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sucks because i was never confident in Feliz when he went out there. He just walks too many guys, and he couldn't ******* locate his damn changeup. It was just sickening to watch two, two-run leads get blown in back to back innings. I knew it was over in the 11th when the Rangers couldn't score. The Cards had been scoring for the past three innings and the momentum was completely on their side. I hope they blow Carpenter up early, because if it stays within a couple of runs, the Cardinals are winning.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Collmenter is waaaay better. Harrison should not be known of if you're not a fan of the Rangers. Watch him get lit up tonight.

Like a lamb going to the slaughter.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Collmenter is waaaay better. Harrison should not be known of if you're not a fan of the Rangers. Watch him get lit up tonight.

Like a lamb going to the slaughter.
He had a really good regular season so I don't know what you're talking about.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-28-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regardless, I'll be shocked if the Rangers win tonight. Everything is pointing the opposite way. Although I'll be cheering hard for them as my roommate is an annoying Cards fan for no reason whatsoever.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, they went from an inning of being champions, to ******* underdogs. No more Ogando please. I hope Wash doesn't out-think himself here and overmanages the game. Ugh
Old 10-28-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think much can top taking out Feldman so goddamn Esteban German can hit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yep, they went from an inning of being champions, to ******* underdogs. No more Ogando please. I hope Wash doesn't out-think himself here and overmanages the game. Ugh
An inning? How about a strike away.

Seriously though, you are right about no more Ogando.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He had a really good regular season so I don't know what you're talking about.
Did you miss Game 3? The score was 5-0 in the 3rd before Harrison got the yank.

The World Series has a way of making the regular season completely meaningless.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

No not really. One bad game doesn't all of a sudden make you a bad pitcher.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-28-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Relatively speaking, yes, it sure does. That's all it takes at this point, one game.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ok so Verlander had one bad game in the playoffs so it completely wipes away what he did prior to that? No it doesn't. It makes him a good pitcher who had 1 bad game. Sample size is your friend in baseball.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-28-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Roy Halladay didn't even make the World Series. Does he suck?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ogando had a lights out ALDS & ALCS and is sucking massive dick in the WS. I don't wanna see him anywhere near the mound tonight.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Man, i hope the Rangers bats show up tonight. I have zero faith in the pitching right now. :/
Old 10-28-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Loving what i'm seeing from Carpenter so far.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Would it be unfair to end the game now? We don't really need to see the rest.