Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol why you mad tj

and ya what brought out that fit of rage borat
Old 04-02-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
What exacrly provoked this? Isnt it kind of early to ***** about how much your team sucks?
I'm not bitching about the team. They don't suck. They're about an 88-win if things break right. Not sucky. Not good either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
and ya what brought out that fit of rage borat
I have become increasingly bothered with the fact that the team's ownership is a well-oiled business machine that forsakes the best on-field decisions in favor of chasing short-term dollars. I completely understand why they are doing it, but that doesn't eliminate the rage it creates for the fanbase.

There's been a long escalation, but things are about to boil over. I'm picturing a future Giants team with no Cain, no Lincecum, no Wheeler and no real quality prospects to replace them. That would free up a ton of salary space for Sabean to waste on terrible players and long contracts. Wonderful.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I'm not bitching about the team. They don't suck. They're about an 88-win if things break right. Not sucky. Not good either.

I have become increasingly bothered with the fact that the team's ownership is a well-oiled business machine that forsakes the best on-field decisions in favor of chasing short-term dollars. I completely understand why they are doing it, but that doesn't eliminate the rage it creates for the fanbase.

There's been a long escalation, but things are about to boil over. I'm picturing a future Giants team with no Cain, no Lincecum, no Wheeler and no real quality prospects to replace them. That would free up a ton of salary space for Sabean to waste on terrible players and long contracts. Wonderful.
Never fear. When the A's are successfully squeezed out of the Bay Area through decades of attrition and cockblocking from the Giants ownership, leaving the entire Bay Area to the Giants, I'm sure the ownership will open up their pockets for the long-term success of the team because the long-term financial success of the ownership group will be secured.

At least, that's what Magowan is telling himself. I freaking hate the San Francisco Giants. Those prissy, stuck-up, wine-drinking, sushi-eating, cockblocking, litigating, lawyering pieces of ****.

Edit: But I love you Borat.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Never fear. When the A's are successfully squeezed out of the Bay Area through decades of attrition and cockblocking from the Giants ownership, leaving the entire Bay Area to the Giants, I'm sure the ownership will open up their pockets for the long-term success of the team because the long-term financial success of the ownership group will be secured.

At least, that's what Magowan is telling himself. I freaking hate the San Francisco Giants. Those prissy, stuck-up, wine-drinking, sushi-eating, cockblocking, litigating, lawyering pieces of ****.

Edit: But I love you Borat.
I feel ya NIP. That's a tough spot.

Magowan isn't there anymore BTW.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:22 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope the Dodgers don't start spending $150 mil a year
Old 04-02-2012, 03:51 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, it's not gonna matter. You guys have the division clinched for the next six years. Your scouts are way too effective. They need to be PED tested...

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:03 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I would of rather fired Towers or hope I can talk him into some other front office job and promoted Dipoto to GM but I'm pretty happy with the organization since Josh Byrnes was been fired

also over the past 4 years or so we have had like 5 picks by the end of the 3rd each year

2008 1 1 2 3
2009 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 3
2010 2 3
2011 1 1 1 2 3

Last edited by fenikz : 04-02-2012 at 04:25 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:40 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I just hope the Dodgers don't start spending $150 mil a year
I dont think you see them going crazy right away, but they I could see them making at least 1 big move next year and then from there, who knows. Next year is a good FA class for pitchers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got offered cano and andrus for tulo and rickie weeks. thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say no. Tulo is in a class of his own for SS.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I would take that. I like Andrus over Weeks if you can sacrifice the HR for SB. Tulo and Cano is a wash.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team won the world series last year. This is a lag year. I will not rant, so all of u waiting for a yodapoop rant on them, u will have to go elsewhere cuz it ain't happening. Maybe game 162, but that will be it. Plus, last year's team taught me to relax til then. Now the Rams on the other hand, they suck and I will continue to rant about them and how much they ******* suck.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
My team won the world series last year. This is a lag year. I will not rant, so all of u waiting for a yodapoop rant on them, u will have to go elsewhere cuz it ain't happening. Maybe game 162, but that will be it. Plus, last year's team taught me to relax til then. Now the Rams on the other hand, they suck and I will continue to rant about them and how much they ******* suck.
Yeah. Okay. I'm not holding my breath.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Yeah. Okay. I'm not holding my breath.
Yeah, I give it til game 12 before I rant, but its all good. I will beat this over/under!!!!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah umm....
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/0...dium=twitt er

Sploosh

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think he knows you're love for Cano, because that's not a good deal.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I would take that. I like Andrus over Weeks if you can sacrifice the HR for SB. Tulo and Cano is a wash.
I still like Tulo and Weeks more. But it makes sense if you are hurting for steals.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like a very fair offer. Only thing is Cano is the best player in the deal and Weeks and Tulo have checkered injury history.

I also think Cano's batting average and HRs could spike from last year.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Votto is getting close to agreeing with a 200 million dollar extension.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Votto is getting close to agreeing with a 200 million dollar extension.
I KNOW.
Class is going to be so useless today. I will be on twitter the entire time.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reds manager Dusty Baker announced Monday that Aroldis Chapman will pitch out of the bullpen this year.
Chapman did all he could this spring to convince the Reds that he's ready to be a starter, posting a 2.12 ERA and 18/2 K/BB ratio in 17 Cactus League innings. But Baker told reporters Monday that he wants to have a reliable left-hander in the bullpen, and Bill Bray hasn't been cutting it. Chapman won't carry much fantasy value this season unless he winds up seeing save chances. But it looks like Sean Marshall will have that role.

Well baker needs kicked the the fing nuts.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It purely depends on your team setup. If you can afford to lose some power and/or need some steals, then I would say to do it. Cano isn't far off from Tulo at all, hell, on ESPN Tulo is going 6th(7.0 ADP) and Cano is going 7th(7.6 ADP), and I'd rather have Andrus as he's a lot less of an injury risk. Again using ESPN's ADP, Andrus(59th, ADP of 61.5) is going 21 spots before Weeks(80th, ADP of 82.9).

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Reds manager Dusty Baker announced Monday that Aroldis Chapman will pitch out of the bullpen this year.
Chapman did all he could this spring to convince the Reds that he's ready to be a starter, posting a 2.12 ERA and 18/2 K/BB ratio in 17 Cactus League innings. But Baker told reporters Monday that he wants to have a reliable left-hander in the bullpen, and Bill Bray hasn't been cutting it. Chapman won't carry much fantasy value this season unless he winds up seeing save chances. But it looks like Sean Marshall will have that role.

Well baker needs kicked the the fing nuts.
Reds should win that division every year with the talent they have. I've always thought Baker was a fraud.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mets are close to signing Jon Niese to a contract buying out some of his arb years.

Good news for Reds fans with the Votto deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Reds should win that division every year with the talent they have. I've always thought Baker was a fraud.
What's funny is that Dusty doesn't trust Bray against lefties, but his numbers against lefties the past two years are: .185/.265/.292 and .106/.208/.298. LOL

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote