Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-14-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like my young trio of SP's. Gallardo, Cain, and Hamels.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as Heyward makes the big league club (which I'm confident he will) then I am loving my core players. It's definitely geared towards the future, and I do have some work to do, but I think I can do well.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screwed up the ass by day light savings times.... Like seriously???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
As long as Heyward makes the big league club (which I'm confident he will) then I am loving my core players. It's definitely geared towards the future, and I do have some work to do, but I think I can do well.
You'll be following the Braves pretty closely this Spring now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is the minor league draft and how does it work?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have absolutely NO clue how my team will turn out...
Old 03-14-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Trade one of your superstars.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, you have the top two players in the league.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Trade one of your superstars.
Not easy after seeing the amount they cost.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

with the amount of money that you had left after your 1st 3 picks, you filled out your team quiet well

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Well this is officially "my project" league. I don't expect to win, but hopefully I can ultimately build a winner out of this. I covet challenges like this.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am looking for another closer. Hit me up with offers.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I would PM you, but I just looked on my roster and for some reason it shows that I have none. LOL.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post

I got your boy Capps

yay

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fairly happy with my team. Howard, Halladay, and Holliday were relatively cheap considering the cost of players with similar production. Not much youth, however. I'm going to have to luck out in the minor league draft.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I currently don't have a closer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a points league, therefore I don't technically need a closer as I obviously would in a roto league. Still, I'll probably need a couple down the line when I can scoop 'em off FA cheap.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I currently don't have a closer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a points league, therefore I don't technically need a closer as I obviously would in a roto league. Still, I'll probably need a couple down the line when I can scoop 'em off FA cheap.
No you don't. There is a limit of 200 GS but that is pretty high. You might want to add one reliever eventually to keep yourself from going over 200 GS, but other than that it doesn't matter. I did not draft a closer either, but I took two set-up who are in line to close should their team's current closer falter.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how do waivers work with this money thing? I've seen a few transactions already happened.

Nevermind. I see where it says to dollar amount.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 03-22-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
So how do waivers work with this money thing? I've seen a few transactions already happened.

Nevermind. I see where it says to dollar amount.
I thought CCB said this is just like BF's league. If so, then there are no additions until we complete our minor league draft.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Are we starting the minor league draft on Monday?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should start Sunday at the latest, like the AL league.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
We should start Sunday at the latest, like the AL league.
Well it's Easter. Also, we're only doing 4 rounds and the minors don't start untill the 8th. I think we can get 4 rounds done in 4 days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-31-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Do we have an order or can we get one soon? I'd like to think about potential players this weekend.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All proceeds from this league should go to me!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

How does someone like Mejia work? Unfortunately more and more it looks like he'll be on the opening day roster so weill he just be a regular FA or does someone still have to draft him?

sig by BoneKrusher