Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Big ben accused of sexual assault

Quote:
TMZ.com reports that Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexually assaulting "a young woman in Georgia."
Source: TMZ.com
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...L&id=1181&sn=t

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I call this one of those another cry for help or being a money grubbing ***** scenarios I will not be subject to the wrath of njx
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get to bring this out again.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN has not reported this....

where is Adam?

Last edited by Complex : 03-05-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is he just an easy target or is there enough smoke to start telling "fire"?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still surprised the Titans' secondary never accused him of rape after all the pumping he did on them this season.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm still surprised the Titans' secondary never accused him of rape after all the pumping he did on them this season.
It was handled in house as a consensual thing.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-05-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

I call BS. Its TMZ
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonDucks View Post
I call BS. Its TMZ
TMZ has been fairly accurate at breaking news recently.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I call BS. Its TMZ
He was definitely accused, but if anything will come from it....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-05-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I call BS. Its TMZ
Yeaahh, where have you been the past year or so? TMZ has been all over celeb news like white on rice. They're pretty damn accurate.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Every team raped the titans secondary last year :(
Old 03-05-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Every team raped the titans secondary last year :(
Yup. Tom Brady should be serving time for murder.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does he think these girl's are there for the taking? He really is a Steeler.

YEAAAAAHH!!!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just let the guy have his hobby

hahaha Ben RapeFurburger

Last edited by CC.SD : 03-05-2010 at 02:59 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

ha nice burn by PFT.

Quote:
Even if he's cleared, the fact that Big Ben would put himself in position to be on the wrong end of these allegations given everything he has experienced in Nevada makes us think that, yes, he really is as dumb as he looks.

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is wrong with you Ben? No means no!

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last summer after a training camp practice, I had a conversation with Ben Roethlisberger. He told me that if I were to head back to his dorm room, I'd have the chance to meet Hines Ward. Excited to meet my hero, I decided to stay back and go. Around 8 at night, I went to Big Ben's room. When I arrived, candles were lit and the lights were off. I asked him what he was doing. He replied and said this is how Hines does things. Too excited about the chance to meet Hines, I didn't think twice about it. Me and Ben had a few drinks waiting on Hines because he had to shower, eat, and call his wife and son. Well, I drank a little bit more. After that, I felt Big Ben trying stuff. I said no. He kept doing it. He then proceded to rape me. I am coming clean now.

Well since everyone is accusing him, I might as well now!
Old 03-05-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Except this is apparently coming from something that happened this morning. Not last year.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-05-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Except this is apparently coming from something that happened this morning. Not last year.
I am coming out with the accusation now. It's troubled me ever since.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Last summer after a training camp practice, I had a conversation with Ben Roethlisberger. He told me that if I were to head back to his dorm room, I'd have the chance to meet Hines Ward. Excited to meet my hero, I decided to stay back and go. Around 8 at night, I went to Big Ben's room. When I arrived, candles were lit and the lights were off. I asked him what he was doing. He replied and said this is how Hines does things. Too excited about the chance to meet Hines, I didn't think twice about it. Me and Ben had a few drinks waiting on Hines because he had to shower, eat, and call his wife and son. Well, I drank a little bit more. After that, I felt Big Ben trying stuff. I said no. He kept doing it. He then proceded to rape me. I am coming clean now.

Well since everyone is accusing him, I might as well now!
Yeah...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Finnegans Wake
Rookie

Finnegans Wake is a cocksman.Finnegans Wake is a cocksman.Finnegans Wake is a cocksman.Finnegans Wake is a cocksman.Finnegans Wake is a cocksman.

TMZ says the alleged assault occurred in the ladies' room.

How drunk/stupid would you have to be?

"Gee, no one will ever see this?"

Either the accuser is not credible, or Ben is incredibly dumb.
Finnegans Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
TMZ says the alleged assault occurred in the ladies' room.

How drunk/stupid would you have to be?

"Gee, no one will ever see this?"

Either the accuser is not credible, or Ben is incredibly dumb.
Maybe a bit of both.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is going deep whether you like it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

ESPN has said nothing yet

If his name was Mike Irvin, we would have seen it on the bottomline already