Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Military school...interesting possibly adding to her credibility?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I have gathered, she didn't know his name, but knew his exact height and weight. They were apparently bar hopping that night. Hmm.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
From what I have gathered, she didn't know his name, but knew his exact height and weight. They were apparently bar hopping that night. Hmm.
Well, when youre as big as he is, its easier to guess. Take one look at the guy and you know youre guessing easily 230. Especially if he is on top of you. Height isnt hard to guess.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That sounds like a load of bullcrap, you can estimate height and weight, but by now most people know who Ben is with him being a two time winning SB QB and girls just dont go bar hopping with any guy they dont know.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Well, when youre as big as he is, its easier to guess. Take one look at the guy and you know youre guessing easily 230. Especially if he is on top of you. Height isnt hard to guess.
I understand that, but to say he is exactly 6'5 241(his listed size I believe), then that's kinda weird IMO.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
That sounds like a load of bullcrap, you can estimate height and weight, but by now most people know who Ben is with him being a two time winning SB QB and girls just dont go bar hopping with any guy they dont know.
They do if he is throwing cash around at the bar.
I know plenty of GIRLS who wouldnt know who he is if they saw him in person.
I know its hard for us to imagine people not knowing who he is but if youre not into the football culture, it is. He is not Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. He is not on the TV 24/7 doing commercials.
Hell, I knew a kid who was a freshman in college when I was a senior who had never heard of Chris Farley.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I understand that, but to say he is exactly 6'5 241(his listed size I believe), then that's kinda weird IMO.
That is weird. Where did you see she actually said 241?
The 6'5 is not too weird, anyone over 6-3 usually just gets guessed as 6-5 or 7ft lol. My friend is almost 6-7 and everyone just guesses 6-5.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

This is the second accusation it is becoming highly suspicious. I believed him the first time, now I am not sure about these two accusations.
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah thats what nfl.com has

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-06-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
That is weird. Where did you see she actually said 241?
The 6'5 is not too weird, anyone over 6-3 usually just gets guessed as 6-5 or 7ft lol. My friend is almost 6-7 and everyone just guesses 6-5.
I'll try to find the link. JMO, but she knew he lived there in the offseason and that he just got into a civil suit with another chick and she wanted money. JMO and I know I am probably wrong, but she probably saw him and saw dollar signs.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a dumbass and should'nt be putting himself in these types of situations. I can't wait untill all the details come out.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

Ben has to be more mature then that.
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I'm going to say is that two allegations in a short period of time has to be a little worrying. The fact that he likes to go out bar hopping like a big shot is probably not the best thing for him to be doing, because **** like this seems to happen. Yes he should be free and able to do that if he wishes, but people are shitheads and this kind of scandal will pop up.

I hope he's innocent, and I hope he gets his name cleared.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Didn't Peyton have some allegations like this early in his career too?
Old 03-06-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol, the allegation that he mooned a girl in college?
Old 03-06-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I pretty sure he just has the same problem Chuck Norris has. He winked at a girl, she got knocked up. Didnt know what to do. lol.
All kidding aside, I cant remember back that far.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have some experience with 230 lbs men on top of you, I understand?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
You have some experience with 230 lbs men on top of you, I understand?
Well in my high school wrestling days...yeah.

But in this sense Imthe 230 lbs man on top.
So yeah I know a woman can get a pretty damn accurate guess from that.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no means yes and yes means anal

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporting Caste View Post
I can't imagine why these women, assuming they actually do consider themselves rape victims, would be interested in civil litigation.

Like, if I got raped by some guy, I'd want him to go to prison. So he could get raped.
They would want to see the guy punished, taking money away from him is punishment, not as much as jail but definitely stings.

It is also easier to move on in life if you have lots of money.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Question: Why does someone with two Super Bowl rings and millions of dollars even need to rape a girl?

Why are beautiful women not simply throwing themselves at him? Something is wrong in America if a Super Bowl winning quarterback can't just go out and screw any chick he wants.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Its kindof funny that most rape victims also are almost torn up inside and dont come foward for awhile. Alot become schizophrentic and afraid of the person who has raped them. So for her to not only to come forward so fast, but to not seek jailtime and only money, thats just strange and full of **** to say the least.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-06-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Its kindof funny that most rape victims also are almost torn up inside and dont come foward for awhile. Alot become schizophrentic and afraid of the person who has raped them. So for her to not only to come forward so fast, but to not seek jailtime and only money, thats just strange and full of **** to say the least.
so you wouldnt have said if she waited; why did she wait so long she is just looking for money?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-06-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its kindof funny that most rape victims also are almost torn up inside and dont come foward for awhile.
You and I have VERY different definitions of funny.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude... You can't be serious.

The first one sounded like total BS, that chick seemed a little loopy. This one not so much.

And it's not like Steelers don't have a thing for abusing women.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
so you wouldnt have said if she waited; why did she wait so long she is just looking for money?
It wouldnt make sense at all, the whole point of bringing it public would be to do damage to that person's reputation and to make them suffer, it wouldnt be to let them fork over a small portion of their salary and to forget about it. Would that make sense at all?

I only stated that they wait because its something that demoralizes victims and is hard to revert back to normal from a life changing event. My mom was diagnosed with schizophrenia when she was young and its something that chronically affects your life, people just shut down completely.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: