Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so you know a lot of girls who've been raped? or are you honestly claiming that you have any ******* clue what you're talking about?

i'm still waiting for the link where this became a civil trial, which would DIRECTLY ******* CONTRADICT EVERY ******* LINK SO FAR ******* PROVIDED. or are we just going to start ******* assuming that because some ******* moron decided it was a civil case, it must be ******* true?
Wow, whats your issue? I didnt do anything but suggest what is phony about it and yes i do know alot about rape because my mother was, im not some jerkoff whos trying to act smart.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when you are in a position of responsibility (face of franchise) then perception is reality. two accusations in 2 years plus getting hit by an old lady while he's driving his bike just doesn't add up to good decision making. he's got to be smarter than that and put himself in better situations. hitting clubs as a 28 year old swinger? come on....grow up Ben. only people who don't have hundreds of millions of dollars do that. he can go red carpet hunting and bag an actress or super model like real franchise qbs do.

on the rape thing-obviously anything we say is purely speculation, but him being 28 and her being 20 is a huge red flag. some 20 year olds are alot slower sexually than they appear to be. when a stud NFL qb shows up and starts showing you attention i can see how a girl can find herself in a place where she doesn't want to be. the fact that i actually thought that about big ben is why he fails in this situation. he's gotta be smarter than that.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
when you are in a position of responsibility (face of franchise) then perception is reality. two accusations in 2 years plus getting hit by an old lady while he's driving his bike just doesn't add up to good decision making. he's got to be smarter than that and put himself in better situations. hitting clubs as a 28 year old swinger? come on....grow up Ben. only people who don't have hundreds of millions of dollars do that. he can go red carpet hunting and bag an actress or super model like real franchise qbs do.

on the rape thing-obviously anything we say is purely speculation, but him being 28 and her being 20 is a huge red flag. some 20 year olds are alot slower sexually than they appear to be. when a stud NFL qb shows up and starts showing you attention i can see how a girl can find herself in a place where she doesn't want to be. the fact that i actually thought that about big ben is why he fails in this situation. he's gotta be smarter than that.

While I agree pretty much on all of this, I do disagree that he's grown enough and old enough to where he can go out and party if he wants to. He's not married or have a girlfriend so why is it bad that he goes out and mingles? Yeah he sets himself up for this, but I have no problem with a 28 year old man going out and having fun. He was with friends and probably had too much to drink.

I bet after all this ****, he makes better judgement and stays inside and doesn't put himself in these types of sitations anymore. This whole sexual assult case seems fishy to me, but then again a part of me feels like it's somewhat true. I just don't know how she can name off his exact weight and height, but not know his name. I don't know. I just hope all the details comes out and he's innocent because I, and a lot of other Steeler fans, do not want us to loose our franchise QB over **** that can be easily treatable if he'd stop being a dumbass for one offseason.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

Unfortunately it just might be too late?
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:35 AM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.

I find it strange she wants just money. It would be a lot more convincing if she wanted jail time as well.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!
LetsGoGiants! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's never been guilty, if i had to make a gut call on what the outcome will be....i say he gets off with no charges and the commissioner warns him but does not suspend him. if it happens again then automatic 4 game suspension from the league. then again you never know. i'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty. if he's guilty then hang him.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so you know a lot of girls who've been raped? or are you honestly claiming that you have any ******* clue what you're talking about?

i'm still waiting for the link where this became a civil trial, which would DIRECTLY ******* CONTRADICT EVERY ******* LINK SO FAR ******* PROVIDED. or are we just going to start ******* assuming that because some ******* moron decided it was a civil case, it must be ******* true?
***** mother *******.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
or are we just going to start ******* assuming that because some ******* moron decided it was a civil case, it must be ******* true?
Well, this seems like the correct way of doing things around here these days.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Question: Why does someone with two Super Bowl rings and millions of dollars even need to rape a girl?

Why are beautiful women not simply throwing themselves at him? Something is wrong in America if a Super Bowl winning quarterback can't just go out and screw any chick he wants.
Yeah, something is definitely wrong in America if some asshole, butt-ugly ******** idiot with the brains of a caveman can't get the girl he wants on the sole basis that he's good at football. I mean, money and recognition over meaningless events should definitely be the end-all, be-all in our evaluations of any human being. **** that, you're what's wrong in America.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Yeah, something is definitely wrong in America if some asshole, butt-ugly ******** idiot with the brains of a caveman can't get the girl he wants on the sole basis that he's good at football. I mean, money and recognition over meaningless events should definitely be the end-all, be-all in our evaluations of any human being. **** that, you're what's wrong in America.
If you're an athlete, you automatically can get any woman you want according to a bunch of people. It happens to be often times true because there are a ton of star ******* in this world, but some do show some restraint which can lead to sexual assault. Of course, an athlete is automatically not guilty half the time because that's the way fans are.

Also, you're a sexy beast.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-ro...exual-assault/

http://post-gazette.com/pg/10064/1040620-100.stm

Some links for people (some taken from this thread) and there is nothing about a civil suit. Roethlisberger's agent hints at a questionable motive but what else would you expect him to say.

Quote:
Roethlisberger's agent, Ryan Tollner, said in a statement that he and his client are skeptical of the motive of the alleged victim in Milledgeville because of the previous Lake Tahoe allegations.

Also:

Quote:
Several areas of the nightclub were considered a crime scene, Malone said, but he wouldn't elaborate. The nature of the assault wasn't described, but Malone did say it was being termed a sexual assault, not a rape.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
no means yes and yes means anal
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaha

In all serious, my bad on not reading the ******* article.

It's definitely bad news for Ben that this is going ahead in criminal court. Like, really bad. It's hard to discredit the accuser with the smell of money defense when there's no money around.

Last edited by Supporting Caste : 03-07-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In all seriousness, I didn't find anything funny until someone referred to an anus.
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:30 AM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

He should be more smart, period!
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
then you should ******* know better.
I do know better, like i stated previously, why would a rape victim only seek money after being defiled? All taking money from them does is like getting dirty money, like getting paid for getting raped. Money cant take away a tragic event.

Since you made me go here, my mom was in and out of mental facilities when i was young. She underwent shock therapy when she was younger, and was diagnosed with aneorexia and schizophrenia. All in all she's been in mental care for 4 periods of time in my life. So although she may be able to function, you'd see that she's always mentally sick and had to learn to supress it.

So yeah, id say that 17 years of experience would allow me to say this. ill step down in other arguments, but ill be damned if i step down from something i had to deal with my entire life.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is up with Big Ben????

Every time I read the thread title, it's beyond belief he would put himself in a position to be accused of rape TWICE.

This is going to follow him around for the rest of his career.
Here's a guy who was on the short track to the HOF, has already won two SB rings playing for the game's greatest franchise, the friggin STEELERS, and he's messing with his reputation and legacy with some really bizarre behavior when it comes to women.

A guy has got to know when to back off a lady and call it a loss, whether you're an anonymous random dude or an NFL multimillionaire.

Once in college I had a chick up in her dorm room, stripped naked and laid down on her bed. I was all prepared to 'assume the position', and literally just before insertion, she said, "No. I changed my mind(!!)".

I got up, dressed, and jetted and marked that female off on my crazy list.

If I HAD taken liberties with this girl, even if this babe was already naked willingly on her bed and had decided prior that we were going to have sex, I would have been guilty of rape.

Whether Ben is found guilty or innocent, if it goes to trial, Roethlisberger's reputation will take a catastrophic blow he may never fully recover from.

In the mind of most casual fans, if you're accused twice of rape, you are a rapist.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
I do know better, like i stated previously, why would a rape victim only seek money after being defiled? All taking money from them does is like getting dirty money, like getting paid for getting raped. Money cant take away a tragic event.
I think njx's point was: How do you know she is only seeking money, when there has been no evidence that implies that's the case?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I think njx's point was: How do you know she is only seeking money, when there has been no evidence that implies that's the case?
I don't, i was going along with what was suggested in the previous pages. Thats still no reason to go off on someone when they are simply stating valid reasoning if in fact it does hold true.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
What is up with Big Ben????

Every time I read the thread title, it's beyond belief he would put himself in a position to be accused of rape TWICE.

This is going to follow him around for the rest of his career.
Here's a guy who was on the short track to the HOF, has already won two SB rings playing for the game's greatest franchise, the friggin STEELERS, and he's messing with his reputation and legacy with some really bizarre behavior when it comes to women.

A guy has got to know when to back off a lady and call it a loss, whether you're an anonymous random dude or an NFL multimillionaire.

Once in college I had a chick up in her dorm room, stripped naked and laid down on her bed. I was all prepared to 'assume the position', and literally just before insertion, she said, "No. I changed my mind(!!)".

I got up, dressed, and jetted and marked that female off on my crazy list.

If I HAD taken liberties with this girl, even if this babe was already naked willingly on her bed and had decided prior that we were going to have sex, I would have been guilty of rape.

Whether Ben is found guilty or innocent, if it goes to trial, Roethlisberger's reputation will take a catastrophic blow he may never fully recover from.

In the mind of most casual fans, if you're accused twice of rape, you are a rapist.
He didn't get accused of rape. He got accused of sexual assault.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
He didn't get accused of rape. He got accused of sexual assault.
Which is so much better.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Which is so much better.
I know it's not. I was just letting him know.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's wait for more details before we pass judgement on Ben or the accuser.

Right now I'm keeping my mouth shut until I get a better understanding of whats going on.

Needless to say, Ben is quite the offseason dumbass. But once he starts winning games again, everyone will forget this ever happened. Is it wrong ? Yes. But its our fault, because we as fans allow it to happen. We give these athletes this pass because we're the ones who fund their paychecks.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a legal difference between 'rape' and 'sexual assault'??
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sexual assault covers a larger area of sexually related crimes, and rape is included in it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

look at these busters. When you're sporting that lame sweater and hanging with these dorks, you're not gonna pull any beezies...Well, not consensually.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote