Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Did we trade Bowe? Did Chambers sign somewhere else?
Bowe is'nt reliable either.between his suspension and his drops you can't trust him IMO.He has god given ability but has not put it to use as of yet on a consistent basis
Old 03-05-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's funny that the lack of an OC last year and a new scheme is a great argument for offensive line and QB, but not WR?

Give these guys a chance. Contrary to the way you guys are acting, this is NOT the end of the world.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did we trade Bowe? Did Chambers sign somewhere else?
I'm glad you asked since I don't know either.... I guess Splat just knows, man.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and by the way I've heard rumors Bowe wants a new deal.what has he done to earn one.Chiefs WR's = garbage
Old 03-05-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Kevin Walter could also be close to signing per reports. Whether or not Dmase comes back what an improved WR unit with potentially Boldin, Walter, Dmase, Clayton, Demetrius Williams, and Stallworth. Maybe Dorin Dickerson in the 2nd round?
I still wouldn't rule out them going with Gresham in the first if he is available. Alot like last year, he could be just a BPA at that spot.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if you guys care, but you're acting a little childish right now ;)

It's the first day of free agency. Trades can still happen, there are some guys left to be signed and most importantly there is still a draft that needs to take place.

Before you tell us how much you hate your front office or Scott Pioli just let him try to do his job first.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And you guys still want Berry and McClain.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
There is not a WR worth the 5th pick Dez is not that good.

I'm one of the few Chiefs fans that could live with an OT.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

lols. I've said in multiple threads that I could see OT being the pick, and I'm fine with pretty much any position, but I'd PREFER it to be Berry or McClain.

Yeah, you're one of the few that could live with it though.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yikes, nice job by the Ravens FO giving Flacco one heck of a weapon who fits their team like a glove. That nasty attitude from the defense and that smash em up offense, Boldin is the quintessential tough guy WR.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This makes me laugh. Dez is absolutely very good and is arguably a top 5 football player in this entire draft. I know many, such as myself and ThePudge, have him as #3 behind the two big DT's. Make no mistake, Dez Bryant is a very good prospect, and completely worthy of the #5 overall pick.

Whether KC takes him or not is a completely different matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lols. I've said in multiple threads that I could see OT being the pick, and I'm fine with pretty much any position, but I'd PREFER it to be Berry or McClain.

Yeah, you're one of the few that could live with it though.
You freak out any time people say the Chiefs should take Russell Okung.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Yes I do

10C
Old 03-05-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez is worthy enough of the pick imo. The best business for you should be a trade with SF.

SF moves to #5, gets Berry
KC gets McClain at #13 and Benn at #17
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You freak out any time people say the Chiefs should take Russell Okung.
Freak out? No.

Suggest that there are better picks? Absolutely.

You want to talk freak out? You admit that the Chiefs aren't active in FA, but then when we're actually not, it's the end of days.

I promise you that the world will still be spinning when you wake up tomorrow.

Last edited by vidae : 03-05-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Well sorry for wanting our 60 million dollar QB to have a few weapons I'm not asking for the moon, I don't want to be the Skins.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I absolutely agree that he needs help around him, but I went into this offseason expecting nothing and being pleasantly surprised if we happened to add someone.

This is how it was last year and this is how I think it'll continue to be run under Pioli. I'm trusting Pioli right now because I think he knows what to do to build a winning organization.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Stranger
Veteran

Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stranger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i disagree, i feel like Boldin was always better in the slot and I have the same opinion with Doucet. Breaston is such a great route runner and is so good on deep ins/outs I like to keep him on the outside
Breaston definitely proved he can be successful on the outside during his breakout season. In the end I think it's going to be pretty flexible where those two line up on any given play but Breaston is probably going to be the one out there on two WR sets. I am pretty high on Doucet though so would like him to get the opportunity to show his worth.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well sorry for wanting our 60 million dollar QB to have a few weapons I'm not asking for the moon, I don't want to be the Skins.
Don't worry. You guys can take Dez Bryant at #5.

But instead you're going to take Bulaga.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs fans are going crazy !

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
your desire or not, if I'm Boldin, I want to go the Ravens who actually made the play offs and have a comparatively high chance of being a contender. I'm not knocking the chiefs organization I just feel like you guys are right in the middle of building the foundation for your team over the next 10 years. And I don't think a 30 year old receiver would want to be a part of that.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
Chiefs fans are going crazy !
I think it's a bit premature but I'm not upset about not making many moves. I would have really liked Dansby, but not for what he signed for.

Another quiet FA for the Chiefs and that's fine with me.

ps. HI WOOT! :D

Old 03-05-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
your desire or not, if I'm Boldin, I want to go the Ravens who actually made the play offs and have a comparatively high chance of being a contender. I'm not knocking the chiefs organization I just feel like you guys are right in the middle of building the foundation for your team over the next 10 years. And I don't think a 30 year old receiver would want to be a part of that.
I don't really think you have any say so when your traded, Boldin wasn't a FA. I doubt Vrabel wanted to be apart of the Chiefs and Seymour wanted to go to the Raiders either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
outside of JC Cassel has the worst supporting cast in football
The phins and Titans disagree
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cards got punked, cause they got a ham sandwich and an 18 pack for one of the better, more consistent WRs of the past seven years. When they had the opportunity to trade him, at a ridiculous value, they were too proud and kept him, despite his numerous attempts at getting out of there.

And no, the Cards don't rape at making mid rounders starters. In the past four drafts, the only notables past the second round are Steve Breaston and Tim Hightower. So yeah, good luck with that.