Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-05-2006, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

to quote CC "who's finer"

Keira

vs.

Butterface

Old 06-05-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink

Baxter just doesnt really 'do' it for me ya know?
Old 06-05-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

keira is overrated. That pic does Esthers face no justice, its much better in other pics
Old 06-05-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
I get what ya mean and she doesn't do it at all for me either. Keira on the other hand... :twisted:

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
keira is overrated. That pic does Esthers face no justice, its much better in other pics
Keira has a stunning face, great, tight body, look at her abs, nice legs, tight as and stunning personality.

Esther just has a huge rack, average face, average body and huge curves.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
I get what ya mean and she doesn't do it at all for me either. Keira on the other hand... :twisted:
Indeed, but those are also terrible pics, let me get some better ones:

Still not great photos.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink

I actually love Keira's face on that first pic.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do them.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:03 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
She looks freekin' angelic in that pic. Her face/personality duo just make her irrestible to me.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:05 AM    (permalink

esther baxter is fine

Quote:
Quote:
She looks freekin' angelic in that pic. Her face/personality duo just make her irrestible to me.
Not to mention her athletic build and stuning legs. I've also heard she has a very tight ass. I know a guy who met her at a club and said that while dancing a little ass slipping happened and she was tight as hell.
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I could look at Keira's smile all day long. It is simply amazing.

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespasian
I could look at Keira's smile all day long. It is simply amazing.
nice avi someone on another forum i go to has that same avi
Old 06-06-2006, 12:08 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not to mention her athletic build and stuning legs. I've also heard she has a very tight ass. I know a guy who met her at a club and said that while dancing a little ass slipping happened and she was tight as hell.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that! Honestly though, with her stunning features and great personality, how can you not love her?

Old 06-06-2006, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of the two I'd go with Keira, but neither are ideal to me. Keira has a nice face but she's a little on the skinny side for my liking
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:09 AM    (permalink

I have a thing for brown suga ya know what i mean?
Old 06-06-2006, 12:10 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Out of the two I'd go with Keira, but neither are ideal to me. Keira has a nice face but she's a little on the skinny side for my liking
If keira were one bra size larger she'd be the hottest girl on earth bar none.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:10 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
I'd actually prefer my girl to be athletic, so she really is completely ideal for me.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats that 2nd Girls name?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Butterface.
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Esther Baxter

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Maroney22

aka esther baxter aka one of the hottest women alive
Old 06-06-2006, 12:16 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have to go with Keira...black girls aren't my style.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiera by the length of my bar

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
I would have to go with Keira...black girls aren't my style.
some black girls are hella hot tho. like esther baxter