Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-11-2014, 11:46 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool 2014 7 ROUND RAVENS MOCK (Comment)

1st TE, Jace Amaro, Texas Tech.

2nd WR, Odell Beckham, LSU.

3rd - C, Travis Swanson, Arkansas.

4th ILB, Shane Skov, Stanford.

5th-NT, Justin Ellis, Louisiana Tech.

6th- OG, Chris Watt, Notre Dame.

7th- FS, Pierre Warren, Jacksonville St.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:56 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you putting Amaro in there because you think Dennis Pitta isn't coming back, or because Pitta and Amaro would both be starters? Gary Kubiak likes two tight end sets, but will he instead try to revive the career of Vonta Leach (who played for him in Houston) for old times sake? Or is Leach done?
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:00 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all onboard with Pitta returning to the team.
But even if.. he's nothing special.
He can't make a big play - he's more of a security check-down type.
Which is great.. but not as a starter.
The 2 Tightend set is here to stay in the NFL.. Ed Dickson is a bum.. and Jace Amaro is the best TE in this class.
imo, he's highly underrated, almost eeriley similar to Jason Witten coming out
Old 02-11-2014, 12:47 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Amaro is a likely target for the Ravens. It's not out of the question that they go after one with a higher pick now that Kubiak is the coach but I don't think it will be a guy in the mold of Amaro. He's pretty much a slot receiver and it's the same with Pitta. If they bring in someone else I'm betting it will be a guy that can play more of an in-line role.

Beckham is nice in the second round. Swanson is decent in the third, but I think they bring in a veteran center as opposed to another young player. I'm not a fan of Skov. He fits next to Brown if you think that you need one rangy ILB and one thumper type but I don't want anybody that's a liability in certain situations. Especially passing downs with the way defenses have to adapt to offenses these days. I'm not familiar with the last three but they make sense in terms of positions.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Draft2014
Rookie

Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
I'm all onboard with Pitta returning to the team.
But even if.. he's nothing special.
He can't make a big play - he's more of a security check-down type.
Which is great.. but not as a starter.
The 2 Tightend set is here to stay in the NFL.. Ed Dickson is a bum.. and Jace Amaro is the best TE in this class.
imo, he's highly underrated, almost eeriley similar to Jason Witten coming out
I always thought Ed Dickson was a pretty good #2 tight end.
Draft2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Draft2014
Rookie

Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft2014 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
1st TE, Jace Amaro, Texas Tech.

2nd WR, Odell Beckham, LSU.

3rd - C, Travis Swanson, Arkansas.

4th ILB, Shane Skov, Stanford.

5th-NT, Justin Ellis, Louisiana Tech.

6th- OG, Chris Watt, Notre Dame.

7th- FS, Pierre Warren, Jacksonville St.
I'd rather take a bigger WR now that we have 2 burners in the 2 Smiths.
Draft2014 is offline   Reply With Quote