Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 12-22-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to watch Smith on A.J. Would be an awesome match up to watch and will be an interesting one to watch over the next few years

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin has a slightly torn meniscus and he needs surgery but he should be back for playoffs.

Knowing Cam instead of adjusting our offense he will do something like send David Reed in their instead of adjusting the offense.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Boldin has a slightly torn meniscus and he needs surgery but he should be back for playoffs.

Knowing Cam instead of adjusting our offense he will do something like send David Reed in their instead of adjusting the offense.
This can only be good for my fantasy championship. Maybe he'll actually use Ray Rice now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Cam not a real OC. I doubt he changes anything.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its Cam not a real OC. I doubt he changes anything.
He probably shouldn't change anything. He has Boldin running routes like he has the speed of someone like Reed or Smith anyway.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Yea that is true. I would like to see REed get a shot with some more playing time. I know everyone in baltimore wants to kill the guy after that seattle game but he has a lot of talent. He is very fast and runs as hard as a old school power back. with that attitude He is physical can go over the middle but has speed to go deep. I noticed we dressed him over Tandon Doss and LaQuan Williams vs. the chargers so maybe he is getting it together.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He probably shouldn't change anything. He has Boldin running routes like he has the speed of someone like Reed or Smith anyway.
Exactly. Maybe Evans will actually do something now.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anquan is out for 2 weeks. He's getting meniscus surgery. Lee Evans is going to have to step up big.

Didn't see you already posted that 1991.

Last edited by America : 12-22-2011 at 11:15 PM.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think tonight may make Taze a real possibility for us, I haven't seen him on the field this half...

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I do think he is a possibility. Its his weaknesses worry me. I wonder is he all hype due to him being really mean and really big.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

BTW 105.7 reports us and Moss have mutual interest. Would you do it?
Old 12-22-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BTW 105.7 reports us and Moss have mutual interest. Would you do it?
In a heartbeat. I don't see any downside there.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

the attitude and ****. But that is a scare but lets be real here this is a good of shot we will ever have to win the ship. With Manning out, we not only beat the steeleres but if we see them in the playoffs Big Ben wont be able to walk right. The Pats have a all time bad D. This is the best chance we ever have. We should go for it. IDC if he losses his speed you cant teach 6'4 and the best hands in football.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd absolutely love to add Randy Moss. Are you kidding? He's the one receiver Flacco can't overthrow haha.

Also, I've been thinking more and more about us adding Reggie Wayne in the offseason. It makes a ton of sense. Q works better out of the slot, Smith could stay at split end and Wayne could take over at flanker. We have a preference towards established vets, I can't see the Colts bringing Wayne back and we're going to need to bolster our WR core while the young guys continue to develop. Even if its a 2 or 3 year deal, I think it could both happen and work. Plus, DA U!
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I do think he is a possibility. Its his weaknesses worry me. I wonder is he all hype due to him being really mean and really big.
I think the guy definitely has skills, I don't think you can underestimate the fact that him and his coach did not see eye to eye. He has the upside and hopefully the leadership on this team could reign him in.

I still prefer Kuechly but I doubt it happens, especially with Taze falling off.

As far as Moss, if we can get him in at a low salary I think its low risk high reward I would love it.

Does anyone have a link for it?

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

With Colt McCoy not even traveling to Baltimore I think this should be a pretty easy win.

Only thing that scares me is that 3-0 record on Xmas eve crap. Seems like a pretty big jinx by ESPN

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is not exactly a team firing on all cylinders, is it? In the end, the Ravens secured a win, but this looked like a Week 2 performance, not a Week 16 performance, especially in a head-scratching second half. Baltimore has some real concerns headed into the final week of the season, including but not limited to: an injury to Marshall Yanda, a defense that is suddenly really vulnerable to the pass, a special teams that gives up too many big plays, and a quarterback still struggling with his accuracy. It's going to take one of the best performances of the year to beat the Bengals next week.
That quote from the Baltimore Sun pretty much sums up my thoughts from the game.

Hopefully the players realize beating Cincy gives us a bye and they play a little more inspired football than they did today.

Also,

Merry Christmas and hope you all have a safe & happy Holidays!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Yes that quote is perfect, even though this is our year to do it I dont think it will get done. Im preparing myself for the day Ed Reed retires ringless and Hines Ward retires w/ more rings then Ray...
Old 12-24-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder why the defense is playing so much off coverage recently. Hopefully it changes next week against Green (didn't play in the first game) and Simpson (who has fared well against us). Other than that... typical Ravens game.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I know our play lately has been less then inspiring, but I believe if we get the #2 seed and homefield for the first little bit of the playoffs, we have as good of a chance as anyone in the NFL to take home the Lombardi. When we're on, we're an unbeatable team and we tend to be that way at home, not when we're away.
Quote:
Old 12-25-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

If we get the #2 seed there is a very good chance we face PITT in our first game. A part of me wants to see that game as a football fan, but a part of me is scared to death of the feeling if we loose to them. I honestly would rather be the team Tebow gets his first playoff win against instead of loosing to PITT in the playoffs.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If we get the #2 seed there is a very good chance we face PITT in our first game. A part of me wants to see that game as a football fan, but a part of me is scared to death of the feeling if we loose to them. I honestly would rather be the team Tebow gets his first playoff win against instead of loosing to PITT in the playoffs.
I feel like we have a better chance against the Steelers than we do against the Broncos. We do play well at home, but I think that is a bit overrated as opposed to saying "we play well against big teams"

We seem to play down to our competition at times. I think that playing the Tebows would leave us vulnerable and we would get Tebowed in the closing moments.

Good news is that MOST teams in the playoffs are good teams.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 12-26-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If this is actually our year to win it all, we gotta beat the Steelers in the playoffs. It's just the way it's gotta be.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Locked up the #2 seed, good job boys.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-02-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, this bye-week is going to do wonders. I think we should all be rooting for Houston next week, right?