Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 05-09-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't starting drama. Just random little **** talk. :)
Old 05-09-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I wasn't starting drama. Just random little **** talk. :)
Fine

Our QB didn't get suspended

We win the offseason :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I think you should find other ways to fulfill yourself then cause drama on a subforum of Ravens' fans. :P

Seriously I will make no predictions on this season until oh I don't know ITS NOT MAY!
lol, He really should.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fine

Our QB didn't get suspended

We win the offseason :D
But your star linebacker stabs people. :D
Old 05-09-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Be afraid, be very afraid.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And yet because of that he lead us to a Super Bowl!

Besides he wasn't found guilty in a court of law so no he didn't ;)

And if you want to go that route, Joe Flacco doesn't have to give alcohol to underage girls just to date rape them. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
And yet because of that he lead us to a Super Bowl!

Besides he wasn't found guilty in a court of law so no he didn't ;)

And if you want to go that route, Joe Flacco doesn't have to give alcohol to underage girls just to date rape them. :D
But he was never found guilty, so he didn't do it! :D
Old 05-09-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDl_2JjED0

thats how good of a blocker Hines Ward really is when he isnt helmet to helmet blindsideing people
Old 05-09-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

And this is what he does to ***** Raven defenders.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

steelers suck so much ballsacks.
they have a rapist QB.
little dumbass towel twirling fans.
and a coked up wife beating pass rusher.
Ravens are so much better than the Steelers
Old 05-09-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Considering the fact that the Steelers own the Ravens, I wouldn't say the Ravens are better. The Ravens QB can't get any poon, so that's out of the question. You have a murderer on your team. Guess that's a lot better than having someone getting accused of rape, right? Also, show me somewhere that Harrison has done coke.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would expect seeing something like that at a village people concert. I would be embarassed if that was my teams mascot.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Don't worry, 99 percent of our fans HATE that ******* thing.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Considering the fact that the Steelers own the Ravens, I wouldn't say the Ravens are better. The Ravens QB can't get any poon, so that's out of the question. You have a murderer on your team. Guess that's a lot better than having someone getting accused of rape, right? Also, show me somewhere that Harrison has done coke.
He has never done coke, but I am sure he has done HGH or something
Old 05-09-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
He has never done coke, but I am sure he has done HGH or something
I'm sure a lot of players have done HGH. I'd be willing to put down that 75 percent of the players do.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

true, I really can blame them. If I was James Harrison, be a undersized LB who gets cut all the time, and HGH would make me one of the best 34 OLBs in the game I would take it also.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
true, I really can blame them. If I was James Harrison, be a undersized LB who gets cut all the time, and HGH would make me one of the best 34 OLBs in the game I would take it also.
Yeah, same here. But I heard he's ALWAYS in the weight room and the strongest player on our team. If he takes that much time and dedication in the weight room, I don't think it's true, but you never know.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

true who knows though, but IDK why anyone cares that a player takes PEDs. If they want to risk there bodies for my entertainment then so be it.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Donte Stallworth was convicted of Vehicular Manslaughter thank you very much, not murder. Get your facts straight

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-09-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Donte Stallworth was convicted of Vehicular Manslaughter thank you very much, not murder. Get your facts straight
I don't understand the difference though. He killed a guy while drunk and high and didn't do much time? Man, I wished it was that easy.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't understand the difference though. He killed a guy while drunk and high and didn't do much time? Man, I wished it was that easy.
Yeah that was pretty ridiculous. He paid the family a cash settlement which we can assume was several million dollars and he also had his license suspended for life. But still, only 30 days of jail time for ending somebody's life is just stupid.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to disagree that there's much of a difference, but I haven't read anything that says he was under the influence of anything other than alcohol. Peter King had a good piece about it in one of his MMQB articles.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201.../mcnabb/1.html
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

he was high also? I thought he was just drunk
Old 05-10-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I thought I read somewhere that said he was high. I think Jim Brown said it. I could be wrong.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:28 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sooo anyways.
Ravens are close to signing Travis Fisher.
Great move, imo.
Apparently, he had an awesome workout for us.
At 5'10 190, this 30 year old is notorious for playing with great speed.
“He played well, he really looked good,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. “Very solid player, good feet, good technician, works really hard, understands the game. Really picked the defense up quickly, and we threw a lot at him. Travis did a nice job.”

He'll compete with Carr for passing downs, he isn't the solution, but his skills definitely help.
1CB- Webb - Washington.
2CB- Foxworth.
3CB- Carr - Fisher.

Last edited by GoRavens : 05-10-2010 at 05:31 AM.
GoRavens is offline   Reply With Quote