Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 09-30-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

Chris Johnson had 16 carries for only 34 yds 0 td and 1 fumble. I dont think it matters if Ray Rice plays. Just sayin.
BLACK_&_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea but the Titans are a one demensional team. Not saying we will run on you guys but having Ray Rice is still better than not having him. Either way we will still have Willis and he will have no trouble picking up the slack for a week
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Yea but the Titans are a one demensional team. Not saying we will run on you guys but having Ray Rice is still better than not having him. Either way we will still have Willis and he will have no trouble picking up the slack for a week
I guess you're right. We will just have to wait and see, i'm juss sayin without a run game there is no offense, but i'm goin to go out on a limb and predict a 24-14 Steelers victory.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't/shouldn't mean much, but I found this interesting.

http://twitter.com/#!/wingoz/status/25998310772
Old 09-30-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Doesn't/shouldn't mean much, but I found this interesting.

http://twitter.com/#!/wingoz/status/25998310772
wow thats fascinating.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha Ed Reed is the reason for that. I think Ladarius can make some plays. Landry and Zbi just aren't playmakers. Also the lack of pressure has meant no strip fumbles and no hurrying the QB into making bad throws.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
I guess you're right. We will just have to wait and see, i'm juss sayin without a run game there is no offense, but i'm goin to go out on a limb and predict a 24-14 Steelers victory.
Where is your offense going to come from? You say no run game no offense. You can say how Hillis ran all over us but we seem to have a problem with really big RB's and Mendenhall isn't that. You think Batch is going to get the job done? This game is going to be just like all the other Steelers Ravens games. A close game and the winner will have less turnovers.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 09-30-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we stole Pryce from you guys, how was he playing?

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where is your offense going to come from? You say no run game no offense. You can say how Hillis ran all over us but we seem to have a problem with really big RB's and Mendenhall isn't that. You think Batch is going to get the job done? This game is going to be just like all the other Steelers Ravens games. A close game and the winner will have less turnovers.
I agree with how you think it'll be close, but Mendenhall isn't a small guy either. He's a solid 230 IIRC. Plus he has more break away speed than Hillis.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I agree with how you think it'll be close, but Mendenhall isn't a small guy either. He's a solid 230 IIRC. Plus he has more break away speed than Hillis.
I'm not worried about your offense at all. I think the only way your offense scores is if your defense puts you in FG range. I do worry about your defense against our offense but that is why I say it's going to come down to the turnover battle.
John Wall
Old 09-30-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not worried about your offense at all. I think the only way your offense scores is if your defense puts you in FG range. I do worry about your defense against our offense but that is why I say it's going to come down to the turnover battle.
This just has me tickled. Our offensive line is so improved it is ridiculous. This is not the same O-Line yall are used to seeing. I am confident we can run the ball. And with Charlie back there, he will be smart with the ball. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hines find some big gains in the zone or Wallace to get open deep again against the average safeties playing in place of Reed.

This is the first season since 2005 that I am happy about our O-Line. And it is all thanks to Pouncey. And the new o-line coach.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
So we stole Pryce from you guys, how was he playing?
Stats usually aren't a great basis especially within 34 looks, but lets look at it this way, he started all 3 games, had zero sacks, zero tackles, zero pass deflections, zero assisted tackles. So yeah he was just kinda there being blocked by one man. He's a decent guy to put in there if you need, but he's not really going to do anything unless the action is brough to him. His motor is gone.

Old 09-30-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its wierd cause apparently we told him he will be back next week. My friend heard he didnt even clean out his locker.

Anyway good luck Kruger
Old 09-30-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Rex swooping up another former Raven, why am I not surprised. Frank Walker is still out there. Rex should give him a call.

Old 09-30-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god bless Frank Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
This just has me tickled. Our offensive line is so improved it is ridiculous. This is not the same O-Line yall are used to seeing. I am confident we can run the ball. And with Charlie back there, he will be smart with the ball. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hines find some big gains in the zone or Wallace to get open deep again against the average safeties playing in place of Reed.

This is the first season since 2005 that I am happy about our O-Line. And it is all thanks to Pouncey. And the new o-line coach.
Well Boldin has been a presence in all 3 games this year so I am looking for him to have another big game and if he is doubled we have the receivers to go accross the middle. I do think it will be a low scoring game but I can't see us losing to you guys without Big Ben so I'm calling it 13-10 Ravens
John Wall
Old 09-30-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am facebook debating w/ some kid that claims Ward is bar none the best blocking WR in the league. I cant wait for this game!!!! I love the intensity of this rivlary.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If by blocking he means cheap shotting, then yes, Hines Ward is the best blocking WR in the NFL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

well to be fair he is a good blocking WR. But he is the #1 cheap shot artist.

There is a reason why NFL players voted Ward the dirtiest player in the NFL.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Hines Ward is definitely up there in the top 10. Vicious blocker although his size has limitations and he doesn't seal the edge as well as some bigger guys like Vjax, Brandon Marshall, etc. Personally I think the best blocking WR in the game right now is Michael Jenkins and is the primary reason why he's still on a roster. He just retired but the last decade Muhsin was an elite blocking WR.

Old 09-30-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

Well my boy Charlie was 12/17 for 186 yds and 3 tds with a 24 yd rush, against a formidable bucs defense. I think he'll do just fine. Just sayin.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think the Bucs defense is formidable, you haven't seen anything. Their defense is awful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Believe it or not Plax was also a great run blocker.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Believe it or not Plax was also a great run blocker.
Wow that's crazy I've completely forgotten about Plax as a whole and forgot he was still in jail. When is he eligible for release? Not that he has an NFL job waiting for him.

Old 09-30-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
Well my boy Charlie was 12/17 for 186 yds and 3 tds with a 24 yd rush, against a formidable bucs defense. I think he'll do just fine. Just sayin.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. Not to mention they had just lost Tanard Jackson for the year not far before the game.

This game will come down to whether or not the Ravens' Run Defense bounces back, and which Flacco shows up.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote